chapter 21

Oh my FREAKAZOID Jonghyun! O.o

i want to share this song. Leeteuk and Joo is very cute together.kyaaaa~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYF1MjG4Po

 

 

The next day, Jonghyun and Eunmin has nothing to do. They were at Eunmin’s apartment. They watched movie and had a conversation. At some point, Jonghyun manage to interrupt their conversation. He asked Eunmin

“Hey Eunmin, why don’t we extend our celebration? Let’s go out. You take the lead this time. You plan what to do.”

“Uhmmmm. Yeah, you’re right. I have a good idea.”  Eunmin stood up then ran towards her room. Jonghyun on the other hand was waiting patiently for Eunmin’s arrival.

“Jonghyun! Close your eyes!” Eunmin shouted while she’s still in her room. Jonghyun obediently closed his eyes. Eunmin ran towards the sofa. She stood in front of Jonghyun. She hid the things she collected from the room behind her back. She’s acting like a child.

“Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Eunmin shouted then smile brightly

Jonghyun opened his eyes. He was shock on what he saw

“Gnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Wh.....what is that for?” he blurted. He’s eyes were widely open. What he saw was a wig and a make-up. Eunmin was laughing hard so she replied to Jonghyun breathlessly.

 “ya! You said I will plan for our date” she pouted her lips then continued “ you will wear this wig as for your DISGUISE and a make up to add on feelings.“ she laughed again. “You can’t take back what you said a while ago so you will be following my request. AND....” there’s a pause. “We will take the bus, no company car nor your car allowed.” Then she left.

----------------------------------------------

Jonghyun and Eunmin were falling in line at the counter to pay for their order. Jonghyun was wearing a wig and he has a make up on. He was wearing a bonnet and clear glasses. He keeps on hiding himself behind Eunmin.

“Ya! Don’t keep on hiding coward. Sheesh.” Eunmin teased. They walked towards an empty sit and they sat there. When they were about to arrange their orders, a man approach to Eunmin and asked her.

“Eunmin-sshi, is that you?” the man asked then Eunmin turned to see who’s talking. It was. It was ERICK (A/N do you still remember him?). Eunmin managed to pull off a cheered up smile. She kissed him on the cheeks. Jonghyun on the other hand was BURNING from jealousy.

“hey! We’ve met again” Erick said. He was carrying a tray with his food on.

“Yeah. How about you eat with us?” Jonghyun’s eye widened like he saw some ghost in front of him. Erick joined with them.

“Who is he? Is he gay?” Erick asked. Jonghyun was angry on what Erick said. He glared his eyes to Eunmin while Eunmin is trying to stop from laughing out loud. She turned to Jonghyun for a sec then replied.

“Yes he is. He’s my bestfriend.” She faced to Jonghyun then gave him a wink.

“sheeesh” blurted Jonghyun. He kicked Eunmin’s lower leg

“Ouch” she blurted. She turned to Jonghyun then gave him a fierce look. Jonghyun was sipping his coke acting like nothing happened.

“What’s wrong?” Erick asked

“Nothing. An ant bit me.”

“jinjja?  Omooo.. I haven’t seen any ants on a mall. That’s weird”

Moment later, they’ve finished their meals so they decided to part ways.

“Ya Eunmin, who’s that bastard? How dare he call me gay? And how dare you agree to his words. I hate you!”

“He’s Erick, my ex-boyfriend. And FYI, look at how you look like. Who wouldn’t think that you’re a GAY?!sheeesh”

“How about we go home? Please cook Dwejji Gukbab.” He smiled

“Okay. Let’s buy ingredients first.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Let’s eat!” Crystal blurted. She was excited to eat already. Same as Jonghyun

“this is delicious” Jonghyun praised. Eunmin’s right eyebrow rose

“Yes it is!” Crystal added

“Well, thanks. I’ve been always good. You don’t have to announce it.” She said with pure confidence.

“Ya! Unnie! You’re arrogant as always” Eunmin grinned as a reply. Jonghyun also smiled.

There was silence between them. They were eating concentratedly, they’re even sweating. To break the ice, Jonghyun spoke.

“Hey Eunmin if you get married? How many kids do you want? And what gender do you like? ”

Eunmin didn’t answer for a while. She was thinking.

“uhhhhhhmm.. 2 or 3? If 2 kids, I want one girl and 1 boy. If I’m going to have 3 kids, I want 1 boy as the eldest then two girls as his dongsaengs.” Then she smiled after saying it. “why’d you ask?”

“Uhmmm..nothing. just curious.” Jonghyun replied.

“How about you Jonghyun”

“As what my wife wishes. I’ll support her hopes.” Then he winked at Eunmin.

“That’s good. You’ll be a supportive father.”

After their convo, there is a long pause again. Eunmin has 3 spoonful foods left. She was about to finish it but Jonghyun asked her again.

“Eunmin, uhmmm. I hope you don’t mind me asking this question.”

“okay. What is it?” she fed herself.

“uhmm.. This is really awkward” Eunmin was drinking her water “but are you still a ”

Eunmin was surprised to the question; she spit the water out including the rice she was eating a while ago.

“Unnie! You’re gross” CRYSTAL shouted

“Ya!” she’s coughing “What kind of question is that?” she gave him a furious look. She wiped her face and shirt including the table.

“Mwo? I’m just curious. What’s wrong with my question?.”

“Hey Jonghyun oppa, did you forget that she’s C_O_N_S_E_R_V_A_T_I_V_E?” Crystal said rolling her eyes. She’s kinda wet

“ikr? Just answer me.”

“OF COURSE I AM” she said angrily. She was red as tomato. She’s ashamed of telling it. “Aist. I’ll go now to my bedroom. Crystal, you wash the dishes. BYE”

“Wait! Are you mad?”

“NO! Not anymore. Just go home now. I want to rest.”

“You’re still mad”

“I said no! Why don’t you understand?”

‘Then prove it.”

Eunmin faced him then cupped his face then kissed him on the lips. It was a SMACK kiss

“Are you satisfied?” she asked. Jonghyun smiled then replied

“Yes, I’ll go home now. Bye”

 

---------------------------

sorry for the late update. 

SCHOOL is approaching.. EOTTEOKHAE? T.T

anyway, HAVE A GOOD TIME!

hope you liked it :D

the picture above isn't mine so credits to the owner

 

BTW, have you heard about the WORLD ENDING today? May 21, 2011

i hope it wont happen yet.

LET'S PRAY

and if it's really gonna happen TODAY, i want to say sorry and thank you to everyone i've loved and hated

xD

GOD BLESS US ALL