chapter 20 SERENADE

Oh my FREAKAZOID Jonghyun! O.o

 

    Eunmin was quite busy on her desk. On he other hand, she’s very happy because it’s the day of their 1st anniversary. Jessica, her co-worker, tapped her shoulder then said with an excitement, “isn’t that your BOYFRIEND?”.”Mworago?” Eunmin replied. Then she turned her face to see if Jessica’s telling the truth. She saw a handsome man wearing a black suit holding a bouquet of assorted flowers and is wearing a bright smile.

“Affirmative” she said to Jessica. Then she stood up and brightly smiled towards Jonghyun. Jonghyun kissed her on the cheek, gave her the flower then said, “Happy 1st anniversary. I love you” . Everyone at the nurse station freaked out.

“Why did you have to do it here? It’s embarrassing.” Eunmin spoke softly. She’s very ashamed.

“You don’t like it? It’s romantic!” he protested

“Whatever.”

“So, please come on our Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook recording today. We’re having a special stage. I have an announcement to make”

“Sure.” She agreed

“I’ll go now. I’ll wait for you there. Bye”

“Bye!”

 

------------------

When Eunmin came to KBS building, Eunmin rushed to Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook recording. Eunmin knew she was late already. When she arrived, Eunmin didn’t bother to go to there waiting room. She sat in front of the stage. They were busy set upping CNBLUE’s sets.   

Eunmin can obviously tell that Jonghyun’s face was sad. Maybe he thought she wasn’t there. He searched the audience and there he saw Eunmin smiling next o him. He smiled brightly; you can even see the sparks in his eyes.

The recording already started. They did live the intuition, love girl and love. They also had a conversation regarding the album and their future goals. Later on, YHY asked CNBLUE.

YHY: So, this next song is entitled “Imagine”. Let’s give a round of applause to CNBLUE!

The audience clapped and shouted.

As Jonghyun was strumming his guitar for the introduction, he managed to state a message.

“This is for the girl I love. Take care. I know she’s here”

The fans went wild then everyone was screaming “oppa!” “Nugu?”

Jonghyun was smiling brightly and was focusing his gaze towards Eunmin while singing his part

“The moment I first saw you was like a dream,

because your smile was so pretty like an angel.

What would it be like to have you as my love?

I feel so happy just by imagining that.”

 

After his part, he winked at Eunmin.

Eunmin was blushing to the max. She thought to herself “Is this what he’s talking about a while ago? He is confessing to everyone about us. I mean, not literally about US. Aigoo.. What will happen next? Dugeun dugeun”

The truth is, she was kinda worried on what will happen next since he teased everyone.

After their performance, they went backstage.

“Hyung, what was that for? Are you going to tell everyone?” Minhyuk said

“No. I don’t want to ruin her private life. The truth is, this is my gift to her for our 1st anniversary. We already talked about it but I bet she didn’t expect that it will happen.” He then laughed

“How about the news? I’m pretty sure this will be a HOT topic.” Yonghwa said

“Don’t worry, I have prepared for an excuse already” he smirked.

The door opened and then everyone saw Eunmin. She was very happy. She approached Jonghyun then gave him a tight hug. The boys teased them.

Eunmin cupped Jonghyun’s face then asked“Hey, why’d you do that?”

“ehehhehe. Because I love you.” He laughed then he added “you remember our deal right? We’re going to tell everyone about us when it’s already our anniversary. Anyways, did I surprise you?”

“Of course. The best gift ever.” They both giggled

“ya, ya, ya, ya! Stop that. Get a room!” Yonghwa exclaimed.

And then all of them laughed. Jonghyun’s manager entered their room.

“Jonghyun. What will I tell the reporters? They’re pestering us to release an official statement.”

“Just tell them it was for my MOM.” Then he laughed

Eunmin and the other boys glared at him with a “WTH?” look

--------------------------------

A/N

I think it’s a boring chapter T.T

I can’t think of any scene that will enable to announce their 1st anniversary..

Please stay tune and wait for the twist of this story (I don’t know if it’s a twist :P)

Nyahhahahahahhahah

Anyways, thank to everyone.

Please leave some comments below xD