chapter 18 The Compromise

Oh my FREAKAZOID Jonghyun! O.o

 

It was already a week since they had a call off. Yoona was already discharge 3 days ago.

It was past 10 pm. There was a heavy rain pouring. She hates the sound of the rain. It annoys her. She was lying in her bed when suddenly a call came. It was Jonghyun. She wasn’t still ready to face him. She didn’t answer it. A moment later, the phone rang. It was a text message from Jonghyun saying, “I’m outside your house. Please reply.”

“tch. Are you kidding me? Why would you go here? It’s raining hard” she laughed. She thought Jonghyun was just joking. She didn’t mind going outside. Her phone became silent already. There were no messages or calls coming. She fell asleep. An hour later, she woke up. It was past 11 pm and the rain wasn’t pouring hard now. She felt cold. She looked for her phone then she suddenly remembered Jonghyun’s message. She can’t sleep back because some part of her conscience is bothering her.  She thought “what if he really went here? Omo, it’s very cold outside. No, he won’t do that” but to stop herself from worrying, she decided to go out. She got her jacket and umbrella.

When she got out, there was no person there. Then she said, “Aiish. I’m really stupid. I’ve fallen to his trick again.” She sighed. She was about to enter the house when suddenly someone called her name in a very low tone. The voice struck her nerves and bones like lightning. She recognizes that voice. She slowly turned around wishing that her guess was wrong but then she saw... JONGHYUN. Her eyes widened and suddenly tears flowed. It was him standing in front of her, very wet and shivering. His lips were violet and his whole body is paler. Jonghyun smiled. She went towards him then embraced him very very tight. Jonghyun embraced her too. She cried out loud.  He whispered to her “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Jeongmal mianhe.”  Eunmin pulled off from the embrace then she shouted

“Ya! Why did you do that? I hate you! What if you die here?” she punched Jonghyun’s chest many times but he embraced her. “I’m sorry. I Love You.” He cupped eunmin’s face then kissed her deeply. She responded.

“Let’s go inside. You’re cold. Why didn’t you stay on your car?” She said

“I didn’t bring it. I rode a taxi.”

-----------------------

Crystal’s sleep was disturbed because of the lights  on.

“Unnie, what’s happening?” she yelled but when she opened her eyes, she saw Jonghyun lying on Eunmin’s bed. She was confused.” Unnie, what’s happening?”

“I’ll tell you later. Can you help here? Please get some of papa’s clothes. He needs to be dry up or else he might get hyperthermia and please turn on the heater. I will check first his temperature and blood pressure. PALLI!”

Crystal did as what she’s told to do so. She hurried to the room then gave her sister the clothes. Jonghyun got a high fever. They covered him lots of comforter because he’s still shivering.

“Unnie, who will change his clothes?” Both of them remained silent for a moment but Jonghyun replied softly, “Don’t worry, I can still do it.”

“Are you sure?” Eunmin said.

“Yes.” He said weakly. Eunmin gave her the clothes. She watched him unclothe himself but she realized that he’s having a hard time.

“No, I’ll do it myself.” Jonghyun and Crystal were shocked. “Crystal, you can go outside or you stay here without looking if you want.”

“I will just go outside.” Crystal replied while smiling. She was teasing her.

“Yah! What is that look for?” she shouted. She was turning red.

“Eunmin, is it okay?” Jonghyun asked.

“Of course. I’ve done this before.  A LOT” she said confidently but deep inside, she’s nervous. It’s true, she did it many times to her patients but it’s different now. It’s her Boyfriend she’s stripping off and it’s AWKWARD.

“What? You mean your eyes are not anymore?” Jonghyun tried to joke but still his voice were soft and weak.

“Ya! Shut up there!” she yelled.

---------------------------------------------

Eunmin got off from the room then she saw her sister.

“Unnie, how was it? Was it BIG?” Crystal teased

“YA! What are you saying? I didn’t took off her brief you brat. Shut up!” she was turning red as tomato. She’s super shy especially on what her sister said. She went to the kitchen and poured some hot water on a bowl then she grabbed a towel and a sock from her cabinet.

Jonghyun fell asleep when she got back. She placed the sock on Jonghyun’s feet.

She wiped the hot wet towel to his body. He was .

Eunmin felt conscience. It was because of her why he’s sick right now. She tried to wake Jonghyun to drink some medicine. But he’s fallen into a deep sleep. She slept on the sofa near him.

 

Jonghyun woke up first. It was still 4:00 am. He had recovered already. He saw Eunmin sleeping on the sofa so he carried her to the bed. Jonghyun has to go early because he’s going to have a show with the other boys. He left a note saying

“My Princess, I need to go early. I have work to do. I didn’t bother to wake you up. Sorry T.T. thanks for taking good care of me last night. You’re the best nurse. DAEBAK!

                                                                                                                                ~Vampire Jong ^. ^

Eunmin woke up at 7:15 am. She has no work today. She noticed that she’s already on the bed and Jonghyun was nowhere to be found. She panicked. She was about to get her phone but she saw the note there. She smiled then got up. A moment later, a phone call occurred. She hurried to answer it. It was Jonghyun.

“Hey my princess, how are you?” she feels very happy hearing his voice

“I’m good. Super good. How about you? “

“Same. I love you.”

“I love you more. I love you. I love you. I love you. Muaaah muaaah muaaah muaaah.” They both laughed

“I’ll hang up now. We will do the recordings. Bye. Take care. Muaaaaah”

“Bye! “She rolled over her bed. She’s freaking out. She’s so happy that they’re okay now. And she hopes that it will be like this forever.

“Hey FREAKAZOID unnie, let’s eat.” Crystal said.

 

---

ENJOY!  xD

please leave a comment and subscribe. 

KAMSAHAMNIDA!