chapter 17

Oh my FREAKAZOID Jonghyun! O.o

 

It was already morning. Her phone registered 10 missed calls. She knew it’s Jonghyun. She readies herself to work.  She woke up early so she’s taking her time in preparing everything

“Crystal, wake up. It’s already 5:00 am. Get ready now.” She tried to wake her sister while she’s arranging her bed.

“Aiiish. I hate waking up early.” Crystal complained

“Shut up! You’re lucky enough to wake up today. Just imagine how many people don’t have the chance to wake up this time. Instead of mumbling nonsense there, you better pray. PRAY!”

“Aiish. ARASO unnie. Why didn’t you become a NUN? It will really suite you” Crystal teased.

“Shikirro! Just get up there sleepyhead.”

Her phone rang. It was a text message from Yonghwa. It says, “Good Morning! Have nice day ~Yong”   then she replied “Thanks. You too, have a nice day. Take care ~Min” then she smiled

After there breakfast she left. She saw a car outside her house. She’s pretty sure it’s the same of Yonghwa but she thought it would be impossible. She overpasses the car but it beeped. She was surprised. She turned around then saw Yonghwa standing next to the door, smiling.

“Hey! Are you avoiding me?” he shouted. She went near him.

“No. I thought it’s someone else. Uhmm actually I thought it’s your car but I realized that it would be impossible. Uhmm Nevermind.” she tried to explain then she added, “anyways, what brought you here?”

“I’m here to fetch you!” he grinned

“Aigoo. It’s embarrassing. You didn’t have to.”

“Just consider it a friendly help.”

“Okay. Thanks again”

“When will you stop thanking me?”

“I don’t know” and they both laughed.

 

--------------------------------------------

Yonghwa dropped her in front of the hospital. They bid goodbye. When she was about to enter, she saw Jonghyun with an ahjusshi and an ahjumma. She thought to herself, “It must be Yoona’s parents”. She doesn’t want to talk to Jonghyun so she quickly walked towards the elevator but suddenly, Jonghyun called her name. She was panicking. She walked briskly instead of running so Jonghyun can’t sense she’s avoiding him. She pressed the button to close the elevator. She was already relieved that Jonghyun will not reach her anymore but she’s wrong. Just about the door was completely close, a hand entered and stopped it. It was Jonghyun. She tried to act normally, not affected.

“Hey Eunmin, are you avoiding me?” he said. Eunmin and Jonghyun were only the people inside the elevator. She didn’t care to answer.  Jonghyun trapped her with his hands on the wall. “Answer me!” he exclaimed. She was horrified on how Jonghyun acted. “No I’m not. I didn’t hear you calling me.” she replied.

“You’re lying” he said. Staring deeply into Eunmin’s brown eyes.

DING...

Excuse me, I will pass” she said

Jonghyun didn’t follow her. And she felt relieved.

-------------------------

She was walking through the aisle and then she saw Jonghyun walking same to her direction.  He’s holding a plastic bag; it was a food she thought. She turned around so that he won’t notice her. Seems like her plan worked.

She went to her desk at the nurse station, she found Jonghyun walking towards there. She hid herself below the table. Jonghyun asked Yuri,the head nurse, whether Eunmin’s there. Eunmin signed to Yuri that she’s not there. “She’s not here yet. Maybe she’s checking so...somewhere. What do you need?” Yuri smiled plastically. She can’t answer straight.  “Uhmm. Could you tell her I dropped off here then please give her this food? I bet she hasn’t eaten her lunch yet. Thanks.” He smiled then left.

Eunmin stood up then fixed herself.

“Ya, why did you do that to your boyfriend?” Yuri asked.

“It’s his fault.  Okay, if he looks for me again tell him you didn’t see me. Okay?”

“Okay. He gave you this.” Yuri replied. Then gave her the food

“it’s yours now. Eat it. I’m not hungry” She demanded

“really?Well thanks.”

They both laughed. Eunhyuk then popped out from nowhere. He said “Eunmin, please check room number ... wait, I forgot” he checked his folder then he added “room 225” then he left. Eunmin’s eye widened. It’s Yoona’s room. What will she do?

“Yuri, could you check it for me?” she asked yuri

“I’m sorry. I needed to go to room 322 too.” She replied

“Aigoo.. Eotteokhae?” she is worried.

“Waeyo?” Yuri asked

“It’s Yoona’s room. My boyfriend’s there.”

“What? This just mean that you have to face him after all the chasing, you will still end up meeting him.” Yuri laughed hard.

“Yah! Why are you like that? I thought you’re my bestfriend.” She smacked Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri stuck out her tongue then left.

“I guess I have no other choice.” She thought.

------------------------------------------

She breathe deeply before entering. When she entered, she didn’t saw Jonghyun and she was actually happy but she saw Yoona’s parents there. She smiled then greeted them “Hi Yoona, hi Mr. And Mrs. Im” she then bowed.

“Oh hi Eunmin! Mom, dad this is Eunmin, Jonghyun’s girlfriend. “

“Really? omoo. You’re beautiful”

“Kamsahamnida Mrs. Im. How are you now Yoona? Good thing you’re parents are here now.” She said while checking her dextrose and her temperature.

“I’m okay now. Thanks to Jonghyun, he stayed here all night.” The last statement struck her heart. She paused for a moment then continued later on. Yoona on the other hand smirked.

“That’s all. I’m going now. Please take good care of your daughter. Annyong”

“Byeeeeeeeee.” Yoona said while smiling

Eunmin got out from the room. Before leaving, she took a deep breath then she remembered Yoona smirked a while ago “What’s wrong with that girl? Is she into something?” she thought. She faced into the right side and she saw Jonghyun coming. Their eyes met. She walked fast but it’s too late, Jonghyun got her hand.

“At last, I’ve caught  you” Jonghyun smirked. Eunmin’s face was frightened.

“Let go of me!” she exclaimed. Jonghyun rounded her with his hands. He embraced her tightly.

“Why are you like this? Is it because of what happened last night? I’m sorry. I will make it up tomorrow. I love you” he said sincerely.

“Jonghyun I can’t...br..breathe”

“I’m sorry” he let go of her. “I’m sorry Eunmin. Please forgive me” he begged. He was about to kneel but Eunmin said, “Don’t do that. I am not your Lord. I’ve already forgiven you..... but please leave me alone as of now.” She said calmly then left. Jonghyun didn’t follow her. He respected her decision.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

eotteokhae? what will happen next?

stay tuned xD

ENJOY!