chapter 15

Oh my FREAKAZOID Jonghyun! O.o

 

Eunmin woke up very early. She’s off to work by 6 am and it’s already 5.15 am. She was now cramming because she didn’t help to hear her alarm.

“Aigooo.. this is pathetic. I’m gonna be late AGAIN. Aiiish. I better hurry.” She mumbled

“Unnie, what time are you coming back?” Crystal asked

“Around 10 pm I guess. We have a special date” she was thrilled

“Aigoo.. Unnie, you’re really lucky..tch” Crystal said

“I’ve told you already right? That he is the one who’s lucky because of me.” She laughed

“You’re VeRY confident. Be humble for some time unnie.”

They both laughed.

“I’ll go now. Bye” she kissed her sister then she vanished.

--------------------------------

“Hi Eunmin!” Eunhyuk greeted her. He is actually Eunmin’s suitor by the time she and Jonghyun weren’t yet together. He works there too as a doctor.

“Hello Doc Eunhyuk” she bowed.

“By the way Eunmin.” Eunhyuk blurted “there was a patient of mine a while ago asking me if you’re here already. I don’t know who is she and why is she looking for you. Maybe you know her. If you have time, mind to check her in room 225.” He said then left.

“Who might she/he?’ she thought

--------------------------------------

Eunmin had vacant time. She went in room 225. She knocked on the doorthen someone replied “Come in”. It was a girl’s voice

“Ahh. So it’s a girl.” She thought while entering.

She was shock to see that girl. She knows her. It was... YOONA, her boyfriend’s bestfriend. “What is she doing here?” she said to herself.

“Hi Yoona!”she greeted. Then Yoona faced her, Smiling.

“Hi Eunmin. I knew I would see you here.”

“How’d you know I work here?” Eunmin asked

“Jonghyun”

“Ahh. Yeah  right. “ she smiled.

“So, what are you doing here? I mean are you well? Actually I haven’t seen your records yet.” Eunmin added

“I’ve experienced appendicitis. Actually, I’ve went to surgery already last night. It was only today when I remembered that you work here. What a coincidence.”

“Did you inform Jonghyun already?” Eunmin asked

“I haven’t. He doesn’t need to know. You know, it’s nothing so serious about this,” she smiled

“But then again you’re his bestfriend. I will call him” she dialled her phone.

“No need Eunmin.”

“No, I insist.” She smiled towards her.

----------------------------------------------------------- 

Jonghyun arrived quickly. Eunmin was actually shocked.

Jonghyun arrived panting. Eunmin thinks he ran through the stairs instead of using the elevator.

Suddenly, a shocking action happened that caused Eunmin to feel down. Jonghyun embraced Yoona tightly and then cupped her face then kissed her forehead. Eunmin was really shocked then she declared “I’m going, I have works to do” but no one answered her so she left quickly.

When she got off from the room, she walked through the aisle she felt something electricity flowing through her heart. She thinks she’s feeling weird the she thought to herself “They are really close. He didn’t even notice I’m there. Aigoo. Why am I thinking this way? Of course they’re closefriend no, I mean bestfriend. I’m being paranoid. Forget about it Eunmin, you’re over reacting. Maybe he really missed her and.......LOVE her” she stopped there. “Yeah, maybe he LOVES her so much” she uttered silently.

-----------------------------

Eunmin was busy checking her patients. Some are children. She is very picky in terms of children. She hates children who are silly and hard headed. She’s kinda diverse to Jonghyun. Jonghyun loves kids that’s why everytime she’s assign to check children, she’s always reminded of Jonghyun.

A bell suddenly rang

Tonononot...tonononot

“Paging Nurse Park Eunmin, please come to the nurse station 2.” The pager announced

“Why is it I am called?” she wondered

She went to the nurse station. From far away, she sighted a pace of a guy. She thinks it’s Jonghyun and when she’s near, her prediction wasn’t wrong. It was Jonghyun. She didn’t bother to greet Jonghyun. She asked her co-nurse why is she being paged a while go. He nurse answered it’s Jonghyun. She then faced him.

‘Why did you called for me?” Eunmin asked

“Eunmin, I can’t drop you off tonight. I’ll be here watching Yoona. Her parents will be here tomorrow, she don’t have someone to be with her as of now. Is it okay?” Jonghyun explained.

“That’s all you wanna say? Why didn’t you just call me? Didn’t you know that I was actually busy?” she was a bit angry. She doesn’t know why she’s acting that way. 

Doctor Eunhyuk suddenly came. He whispered to Eunmin.

“There’s a car accident happened. We were appointed to do the operation.”

“Okay doc. Let’s go together.” She replied then both of them started to walk briskly then suddenly a hand stopped her. It was Jonghyun. He said “WAIT!”. Eunhyuk and Eunmin faced him.

“Doc, I’ll follow after you.” Eunmin said to Eunhyuk then she turned to Jonghyun “What do you want”

“Why don’t you answer?” Jonghyun asked.

“Do I have to answer? How about our SPECIAL date? You’ll take care of her first rather than your GIRLFRIEND?” she exaggerated the word special and girlfriend. Actually, she was really looking forward to that day. Jonghyun said they’ll be having SPECIAL date and then suddenly a girl appeared and RUINNED her excitement.

‘Why are you acting like this? I thought you understand her situation? Why can’t you be considerate?” Jonghyun asked and he’s being furious

“WAIT! So it’s my FAULT? Tch. Tell me Jonghyun. Who are you in her life and in...ME?” there’s a long pause. She added, “You can’t answer? Let go of me, I’m gonna work” she said calmly

Jonghyun let go of her hand.

The truth is Eunmin’s kinda.. Jealous. He’s taking care of her bestfriend first rather than his girlfriend. “Aiiish. Forget bout it Eunmin. You’re exaggerating again” she thought to herself while running.

 

“I’m sorry Eunmin” he said softly

----------------------------------------

The operation was successful... Eunhyuk and Eunmin walked together towards the aisle. Neither of them talked. But to break the silence, Eunhyuk blurted

“Are you okay? You kinda look stressed. And I personally think that you’re not in your sense during the operation. You even gave me the wrong apparatus. Eunmin, whatever it is you’re facing please leave it first when you’re on your duty. Remember, we are SAVING lives.”

“I..I’m sorry doc. I’m very sorry.” She said

“Is it about Jonghyun?” Eunhyuk asked

There was no response. But tears suddenly over flowed. She quickly wiped it with her hands but a handkerchief popped in front of her. It’s from Eunhyuk.

“I think you need this” Just that and Eunhyuk left. She was now alone and she thought to herself

“Why am I acting like this. Oh my gosh, I can’t believe myself. I’m over REACTING. Am I being SELFISH? Eeoteokhae. “  her tears was still bursting. She can’t help it.

While she was in drama mode, a figure of a tall man is approaching her. She bowed down herself so that she won’t be recognized crying but to her surprise, the man sat beside her. She raised her faced to see the man but she was shocked on what she saw. She knows the guy. It was........ YONGHWA

“Yah, Eunmin-sshi. You want to talk about it?”Yonghwa offered then she turned to see Eunmin’s face. She didn’t answer instead, she bursted into tears. She leaned towards Yonghwa’s chest then Yonghwa braced her.

 

--- 

A/N

was it long? xD

anyways, please continue to support.

i have thought of a beautiful plot already.. uhmm actually i don't think it'sbeautiful..ahhhahahahahha

 

ENJOY!