chapter something...

Oh my FREAKAZOID Jonghyun! O.o

 

 

Eunmin woke up and found Yonghwa beside her bed sleeping. He was still squat sitting and his head was rested on the bed. She was wondering how they end up like that but like a lightning flash, everything that happened recalled to her mind. She was left by her groom just as the ceremony was starting. She was alarmed when she saw her hand locked to Yonghwa. She slips it out slowly making sure not to make any noise and interrupt his sleep. She didn’t want to wake him up although his sleeping position was inappropriate. She walked towards a closet where all her linen items were placed. She grabbed a blanket. She marched back to Yonghwa. As she was covering him, Yonghwa was awakened by her presence. He stared to her for awhile trying to observe everything since his sight is still blurry. He wiped his mouth then greeted her good morning. She sat down on her bed then Yonghwa stood up while stretching and fixing his clothes.

“Thank you for staying Yonghwa-sshi. I’m sorry to disturb you. i...i “ she started to cry

“No, you don’t have to explain” he hugged her. “I’ll help you to overcome this. We’ll search for him and have him explain everything in front of you.”

Crystal entered the room. When she saw her sister awake already, she rushed towards her then hugged her tightly.

“Unnie, FIGHTING!” Eunmin smiled because of her sister’s thoughtfulness. She wiped her tears the she replied

“Of course I’ll be fine Crystal. After all, I’m Park Eunmin.” She said happily. Trying to cheer herself.

“Let’s fill in our stomachs ladies” Yonghwa interrupted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Eunmin,  gotta go now. I have something to do. Crystal, take care of your sister.” He then rushed to his red Audi. He was still on his best man suit. He still needs to go to his taping on inkigayo. Yonghwa was also in deep shock to what had happened. He feels sorry for Eunmin, he remembered Jonghyun and he thinks he’d like to punch him. To his anger, he smacked the steering wheel and tears started to flow through his cheeks. Then he whispered in a very sad tone “I’ve told you before right? I’ve told you not to hurt her Jonghyun.”

 

On the set, Yonghwa acted like nothing happened, very professional indeed. During the break, he rushed to his dressing room. He was shock when he saw Eunmin sitting on the chair wearing a white dress. His make-up artist applying her make-up, it was a very light application yet enough to show off her beauty even more. She looks very stunning, his jaw dropped

“Omooooo. You’re here already. “ she said excitedly. She stood up, thanked the artist then continued to Yonghwa next to the door. He entered the room; confusion is still on his mind

“Why are you here? And what did my make-up artist did to you?” he said

“She asked me to conceal her haggard face so I just did what I’m supposed to do” the make-up artist said.

“I need to treat you for doing that noona” he politely said to his make-up artist then he looked back to Eunmin. Studying her outlook, she really is beautiful even if she’s facing a problem. His astonishment was broke when Eunmin spoke

“yah, aren’t you happy I’m here? I brought you lunch. I’m pretty sure you haven’t eaten yet and you are surely hungry.” She is still speaking like nothing happened.

“No, I mean Yes.. yes, I’m happy you’re here it’s just that are you okay already? I mean, you’re still in depths of despair just like what you’ve said last night. And I’m sorry if I left you this morning.”

“Oppa, it’s really okay, I mean you have your work and you have to take responsibilities to that. And one thing, don’t worry I’m not hurt. Actually, it’s very nice that it did happen very soon you know.” She paused for a while making her way to the black sofa “and just imagine if we really tied knots that day and he wasn’t really ready at all, our marriage will just never work out and we’ll still end up separating. That would be more dismaying.” Yonghwa was amazed on how she said her words. There’s no trace of a heart-broken- left-by-her-groom Eunmin at all. She was very calm and still manages to show off a bright smile.

“What are you two talking about?” his make-up artist interrupted. She doesn’t know it’s about Jonghyun.

‘Uhmmm. Noona, can you please excuse us for a moment, this is quite personal.” Yonghwa replied

“Oh sure. I’ll come back later. Afterall, I’m done retouching your make-up. Bye. Bye Eunmin.”

“Annyong unnie and thanks for the make-over” she said then giggled

“So, what did you made for me? Is it delicious?” Yonghwa purposely changed the topic to divert both of their attention.

“Actually, I didn’t make it, I’ve just bought it. You know, I don’t have time after all the incidents, do you think I can still cook delicious food?”

“uhmmm.. if that’s so, let’s just eat cause I’ll be on the set for the next 10 minutes. We better hurry.”

“Okay. I’ll go with you when you get out. I want to see you on stage MCing. That would be fun” she said happily. Excitement was all over her but still, the sadness on her eyes can’t be hidden.

“You’re pretty good in hiding your emotions Eunmin. I salute you for that but hiding everything won’t make your wounded heart heal; there’s always someone out there to help you and it’s.........me ”  Yonghwa thought to himself while staring to Eunmin’s angelic face and was happily eating her meal. He wasn’t convinced to what she said that everything’s okay. He then spoke “You know what Eunmin, sometimes, it’s Okay not to be okay. So if you feel unwell, don’t hesitate to talk to me. I’m very open to help and listen to your weeps okay?” he rubbed her head. She closed her eyes then she replied “Araso” in a very low tone and slow motion. Then she smiled again. It was a super limited smile yet enough to cover her despair.