Oh, It's My Birthday? (Part 1)

Hide the Idol

*alarm buzzing*

I reached out my hand to turn off the alarm. I like how annoying it sounds in the morning. It's really encouraging me to wake me up.

June 26

7:30 AM

"Oh, happy birthday to me." I said to myself. I paused for a moment, looking at my loft, my bright and white ceiling, my wooden cabinet.

"Oh, it's my birthday?" I was trying to pull out the happiness of my birthday since I'm 19 and apparently, home alone.

I realized that I haven't updated my blog for days. I guess I was too busy with my schoolworks and being a minion of Yoon Doojoon. My blog has always been my outlet for all my emotions, unwanted PMS situations and so much stuff.

******

06/26

I'll treat myself a birthday blog since I deserve it. LOL What did I just say? Anyway yes, it's my birthday and I absolutely no idea how to celebrate it. Should I drink with my friends? Should we go to a club and party? Should I stay home and order pizza? See, my birthday is not some "OH MY GOD IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! OMGGGG" kind of brithday. My birthday is like, "Oh, It's my birthday? So what should I do?" kind of birthday. I don't even know if I should be happy today.

In other news, I met a new guy in class. He's actually a new friend. Yes I know, a HE. Nicole said I should be careful with him since I might fall in love. You know what makes it hard for somebody like me who's a er for these kind of things?

I care too much once I get close to somebody. The more I get to be with him, the more he makes it harder for me to avoid him. It's not like I want to avoid him. Avoiding the feeling is what's hard to avoid. It's like, I have some kind of responsibility already. So, I challenge myself. I challenge mysel not to fall in-love with him. I won't answer the call of love until I finally get over what happened to me before.

'Nuff said.

__________________________________________________________
 

NOTE: Sorry for updating late! I'm so lazy to type it! HAHAHA! Comments? :)