To Google or Not To Google?

Hide the Idol

Yoon Doojoon

"Should I really Google this?" I said to myself. If I did Google him, I think that will ruin our friendship. He might not talk to me. I must admit, I am starting to treasure him but if I do this, it is close to breaking his trust.

*******

"Emma-sshi." He said.

"Yeah? Emma-sshi?" I finish chewing my four cheese pizza in my mouth before I answered him.

"Oh sorry. Koreans have this habit of adding '-ah' or '-sshi' at the end of the name. Something like that." He explained.

"Oh. What is it do you want to tell me?"

"I hope you won't leave me." He was looking at my eyes with sincerity and kindness.

"I mean, because you know, you are the only friend I have here. You are the only person I can trust for now. You may not understand why am I saying this right now but I just don't want to lose you." He continued.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I moved closer to him.

"Yes. Something is really, really, really wrong." His voice was breaking up.

"I can listen." I said.

"Emma, sorry but I can't tell you right now. Things are so complicated that I don't want anybody to be in it. Just be beside me." His face was facing down.

"But I can't--"

"I know you can't always be there for me but please, just stay. You're the only one I can trust. Please." He held my hand and squeezed it.

"Yeah. I'll be there when you need me." I said.

Always.

*******

"You're the only one I can trust. Please."

I was staring blankly as the cursor blinks. The arrow was just at the "Google Search" button, ready to be clicked. In seconds, the truth will come out. Everything will be known but in seconds, Doojoon's trust will be vanished.

I know. I have a feeling that he is really something back there in his country. But I want it come from him. I want to know it through him. I just don't know when will it be told. I wonder when.

But for now, I'll just be here for him. As a friend.

As a friend.

*clicks exit button*

________________________________________________________________

NOTE: Did you like this chapter? :) All of a sudden, I felt inspired to write! It is true that days of break will freshen your mind. Lol.