You, Me and Some Guy

Hide the Idol

*bell rings*

"Bean! Good luck! I think he's into you. Anyway, he's better than that jerk who left you. You are really a magnet for hot guys. HOT. KOREAN. GUYS. Share us some!" She whispered.

"Shut up, Nicole! I am just trying to help. I'm on hiatus on this kind of stuff, remember? Just being a friend!" I pulled her backpack down for her to trip a bit. That's how friends love each other.

Doojoon was waiting outside our room. He was leaning to the wall, fixing his pitch black hair.

"Let's go?" I smiled awkwardly. He just nodded.

There was just dead air as we walk going to the office. I don't even know why are we so close while walking.

"So--" Both of us said it at the same time. It made the atmosphere more weird and uneasy.

"You go first." I said.

"Uh, are the guys in our section friendly? 'Cause when I first entered the room, they were staring at me as if I was some enemy they've seen."

"Yes but you're an enemy to them. You steal their girls' attention. You are too handsome and they're just insecure. But talk to them. They are really nice." I patted his back.

Girls were whispering and pointing out to Doojoon as we pass by them. He still looked calm and brought his sunglasses.

"Do they know you?" I asked.

"No. Like Nicole said, I look like somebody who's famous in Korea."

"Then why do you need to wear sunglasses?"

"So that you won't feel uneasy with those people staring at us. I'm covering myself for you." He looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. My jaw dropped with what he said.

We arrived at the office for him to submit his last requirement. It didn't take a long time but the dinner is making me so nervous.

Why am I like this? He's just a friend. Friend, yes.

He walked towards me. "I'm done."

"Where will we eat?" I asked.

"You should take me to somewhere good. I'll pay our food anyway." PAY OUR FOOD?

"NO! Let me pay mine! It's okay!" I shook his arm. He reached for my hand and held it. It made me gulped and sweat really fast.

"Let me please. It's impolite if I'll let you pay after taking me to the office and risk your pride talking to me first." He joked. I let go of my hand first without looking uneasy towards him.

I noticed a guy from afar watching us. He was wearing a cap and a hoodie. If this guy is really after us, I need to make sure that he is really following us.

"Doojoon, let's go to a nice pasta place and check if you like the place, okay?" I told him. He nodded and we started to walk.

Who's this guy? Why is he observing us like that?

______________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: Ooh. Who's this disguised guy following them? It's not really much of a cliffhanger, eh? HAHAHA! Who do you think is it? ;)