Assistant + Guard

Hide the Idol

"Uhh, let's walk fast, huh? We might ran out of seats!" I dragged him to walk fast.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked. My mind is too preoccupied. I just want to escape that guy who's been trying to follow us. I was walking fast as if my mind is not telling me to stop. I looked back to see if he's there. There were too many people behind me. Then I looked to my left.

He's beside me.

My body starts to shiver and sweat. Doojoon was just looking at me, not knowing what to do.

"Doojoon. There's this guy beside me who's following us. Do you have any idea who that is?" I whispered. He peeked through behind my shoulders and stopped me.

"That's my assistant and guard." He exclaimed.

"WHAT? G-GUARD? A-ASSISTANT?" I gulped and took a deep breath.

"This guy? In cap and hoodie?" I pointed the buff guy who looks really scary.

"Oh! Is that the reason why you told me to walk fast?" I chuckled.

"Emma! Don't worry! He's just like that! You could have told me you were scared of him!" He squeezed my nape. I removed his hand since it tickles me.

"OH? AS IF I HAD A CLUE THAT HE WAS YOUR ASSISTANT AND GUARD!" I shouted. Doojoon took a step back from me. So I was really that scary.

"Mianhe, Emma."

"Meeeyyyanhe?" I asked.

"That means 'I'm sorry' in Korean." He was looking down. I grabbed his shoulder and looked at him.

"I'm sorry too. Sorry if shouted. I just.."

If I said it, wouldn't he feel uneasy towards me? Should I say it? Maybe, he'll get it wrong.

"Just?" He asked. He was anticipating for what I have to say.

"IJUSTDON'TWANTYOUTOBEINTROUBLE! OKAY?" And I sighed deep. Way to go, Emma!

"If you'll be in trouble, your parents will hunt me down! And I'll be--" He placed his finger on my lips. My eyes popped in absolute shock.

"No need to explain. I get you. I understand." He smiled and shook his finger on my lips.

"Ah! Let's just go eat! But.." I said.

"But?"

"Don't let your assistant slash guard follow us. I'm kind of comfortable with it." I scratched my head, embarrassed with what I said. Hey, it's kind of rude to ask that to an awfully kind and handsome person.

He held my arm and dragged me closer to him.

What is he trying to do? Oh! Why is his lips close to my cheek?

I closed my eyes, waiting for the next thing to happen. Gah~ I'm not ready for this! Whatever this is! 

I could feel his warm breath in my ears.

"Sure." He whispered. I opened my eyes, kind of relieved but kind of dissapointed. I didn't know what to do. I froze in front of him.

"Emma? Hey?" His hand was waving in front of me to check if I was mentally conscious.

"Oh? What? Ah! Sure! Y-yes! Okay! Okaaaaay! Let's goooo!" I chuckled like a crazy retarded person who dreamt of something else.

We walked just inches away from each other without his assistant slash guard.

Why was I dissapointed?

___________________________________________________________________

NOTE: I guess this chapter didn't as much as the previous lol. Comments? Reactions?