First.

Still loving you~ Oneshot Request Shop

"Thank you so much Mr.Park, I'll work hard! I promise you won't regret it." I said through the phone, doing a little happy dance around the apartment I share with my best friend Yerin. After trying for what seems like forever, I finally got a job! It's at this place called The Yummy Milkshake. You could guess what they sell there, right? 

I was really worried I wasn't going to hear back from anyone, let alone The Yummy Milkshake...seeing as to I applied there a month ago. Never know when you'll hear back I guess.

"Sojinnie, I'm back!" Yerin called as she unlocked the door. I put my phone down on the couch and ran over to my wonderful roommate, nearly knocking her over with a hug. "Yerin-ah guess what just happened!" I yelled. "Something tells me I'd have a better time guessing if you weren't cutting.off.my.oxygen!" She said in a muffled tone. 

"Oh, mian. Now guess what!" I exclaimed, releasing her. "You know...still kind of drawing a blank." She replied. "Okay, I'll just tell you." "Okay, so tell me."

"...."

"...."

"......"

"...."

"..I GOT A JOB!!!" I shouted, hugging her once again. "What?! No way, that's awesome Sojin!" She squealed, jumping up and down with me around the room. "When do you start?"

My smile only got bigger. "He wants me to go in and do my training today! Apparently all I need to get a handle on how things work is a few hours.Which reminds me, I should probably change and get ready to go." I said looking down at my fuzzy pink and white polka-dot pajama bottoms and bunny slippers. "Good idea."

---

I swallowed hard, a little nervous. "Mr.Park.. you want me to stay at the shop alone?!" My boss simply nodded and gave me a kind smile. "I trust you, Sojin. I know you just finished training yesterday but you caught on to how everything works so quickly. I have no doubt in my mind you won't do a great job here. Besides, I'm only going to be gone for two hours." He assured me. I nodded quickly. "Okay, I'll do my best Mr.Park!" I said, bowing slightly.

Mr.Park chuckled and grabbed his keys. "I'll see you in two hours Sojin!" He called out, I gave him a wave in response and went to grab my cute little pink apron. I only walked in about ten minutes ago when Mr.Park told me he had to be on the other side of town to check on his son who got into some trouble at school.

The Yummy Milkshake is a small, cute little shop on the corner of a somewhat-popular plaza. The thing I love most about working here is that it's a nice walking distance from my apartment building. 

With a sigh I grabbed a cloth and began to wipe down the tables to keep myself occupied until customers started showing up. I barely even made it back behind the counter before the bell hanging on the door chimed, letting me know that people were coming in.

I looked up to see a boy with disheveled blonde hair walk into the shop. He was wearing a white v-neck with jeans and green high tops. Nothing special, but my heart still started racing. It might have been the fact that he's seriously good-looking. Very super seriously good-looking. I felt my cheeks get hot but I still gave him a big smile and greeted him warmly. "Hi, welcome to The Yummy Milkshake! What can I get you?"

The boy was quiet as he stood behind the counter in front of me. The door opened again and two boys who I assumed were his friends, walked in and sat at a table. 

. The two boys were just about the same height, the first boy was smaller than them by a little bit. At the entrance of his friends, he spoke up. "Um, sorry. Can I get a Strawberry Bananza?" He asked. "Sure!" I said with a giggle. 

I turned around behind me and grabbed everything I needed for the milkshake and prepared it in record time. I don't know how I managed to make it so quickly, considering I was so nervous I almost spilled milk all over the floor. Putting some whipped cream and a cherry on top of the milkshake, I grabbed a straw and set it down beside the milkshake on the counter.

I decided to make eye contact while telling him the price and I'm glad I did. He had the warmest eyes and I felt all mushy when I looked at him. He grabbed some change from his pocket and handed it to me. "Thanks," He said with a smile, holding up his milkshake. I shook my head quickly. "No really, thank you! Today's my first day officially working here which makes you my first customer." I told him, beaming. 

He met my eyes and smiled "Seriously? I'm really glad I decided to come today then." I didn't need a mirror to know I was blushing like crazy. This guy seriously had a heart-stopping smile. All I could do was smile back at him. He was about to turn and walk back to the table where his friends were but he came and stood at the counter again. "I was just wondering what your name was..If you don't mind me asking." He said shyly.

I blinked a few times and tried to remember. "U-um, my name's Sojin." Managed to quickly tumble out of my mouth. The boy smiled. "Nice to meet you Sojin, my name's Byunghun but just call me L.Joe." He said cutely. I smiled... L.Joe, huh? "Sure thing, nice to meet you too!" L.Joe nodded and then went to the table his friends were sitting at. Both of which came up individually to order a milkshake. 

Too soon, the boys finished their milkshakes and got up to leave. While they were here a few customers came in so I was busy, but my eyes kept trailing over to L.Joe whenever they could. 

L.Joe and one of his friend's Ricky went to go walk out while their other friend Niel came up to me. "Can I get a chocolate-chip cookie?" He asked sweetly. I nodded and grabbed a cookie, quickly ringing him up. "You know, my friend over there..the blonde one, is totally into you. Just thought you should know. Bye!" He said and ran out of the shop ahead of his friends who followed him out.

Not a second later the door opened again and L.Joe popped his head in. "Bye Sojin!" He yelled, giving me a big smile and a cute wave before closing the door again and heading off. I felt myself deflate as I rested my head on the counter. I think I may just have a new crush.

---

For the past two weeks, L.Joe has been stopping by every single day to get a milkshake. His excuse was he had to try everything we had on the menu. But I'm not really sure what to believe since he only comes in on days I work. He also hasn't been coming with his friends either. Is that supposed to be a sign? All I know for sure is that I'm totally smitten. 

Which is why it was the biggest bummer ever when he didn't show up today. I sighed as the last customer of the day walked out and went to clear all of the tables and get ready for closing. Since I started working here, Mr.Park has been appearing less and less and I learned that I'm the only actual employee besides himself.

After about half an hour of sweeping, mopping and all that other fun stuff, I took off my apron and headed out the door. It was really dark out given the fact that we close late on Friday's. Locking the door quickly, I turned and started walking in the direction of my apartment.

"Sojin!! Wait up!" A voice called from behind me. I turned around slowly and was met face to face with a panting L.Joe, whose hair was sticking to his forehead. "I'm so glad I caught you. I couldn't come today because it's my friend's birthday and we had a party for him but I remembered you telling me yesterday that you had a late shift today and I wanted to make sure you got home okay." He said quickly.

My heart nearly leapt out of my chest. I couldn't believe he'd bother going through the trouble of coming here so late just to walk me home. "L.Joe... You didn't have to do that for me, I only live a few blocks away." I assured him. He shook his head. "Still. It's not safe for a beautiful girl to be walking by herself so late at night, especially on a Friday. I don't want anything to happen you you." He said quietly.

"B-beautiful? You really think I'm beautiful?" I sputtered. L.Joe smiled and nodded. "Very beautiful." He whispered. I giggled and smiled up at him. Though L.Joe was on the shorter side, I'm still a good 10cm smaller than him. Not trusting my words just yet, I reached into my tote bag and pulled out a handkerchief and started to dab at L.Joe's forehead. He was a bit startled at first, but he leaned down and let me continue. 

"You didn't need to run here, silly." I managed to say, poking his side. "I already told you! I had to make sure you got home safe, I barely caught you running. If I would have walked you'd probably be home." He said, poking me back. I jumped and backed away.

"Oh? What's this, Sojin? Don't tell me you're ticklish.." He said mischievously. "I have no idea what you were talking about. Your hand was just cold that's all." I mumbled. He raised an eyebrow. "Sojin, your sides aren't exposed and it's kind of summer." 

Crap. "Okay so I might be kind of ticklish but you won't get to test that theory." I said quickly. "And why not?" He asked. "'Cause to do that you'd have to catch me!" I yelled and took off running down the sidewalk. "NO FAIR!" He screamed from farther behind me.

I knew I had this one in the bag, I did track in high school and besides..L.Joe's been having milkshakes nearly every day for two weeks. 

At least I thought I had it in the bag, right up until L.Joe grabbed me by the waist and lifted me off my feet. "Yah! Put me down, pabo!" I squealed. After swinging me around a little bit, L.Joe actually decided to put me down. He didn't let go of my waist, however.

"I won't tickle you so can we stay like this for just a little bit?" He mumbled into my shoulder. I shivered despite the hot weather and nodded quickly. I turned in his arms so my arms were around his waist and held him tightly. "Sojin-ah...Can I tell you something?" He asked. I pulled away. "What is it?"

L.Joe took a deep breath. "Okay, truth is..I like you. A lot. Ever since the first day I walked into The Yummy Milkshake. The only thing I could think about that entire day was you, and I still haven't been able to get you out of my head. I mean it's totally cool if you don't feel the same way, I just thought I should tell you." He said.

I stayed quiet for a little while, mainly because I couldn't speak. "L.Joe... I-I like you too." I squeaked out. "It's okay, don't even worry about it... I understand, I wasn't expectin-"

"L.Joe."

"Look Sojin, you don't have to feel bad or anything I'll be just-"

"L.Joe!" 

"Yeah?"

"Did you not hear me? I said I like you too." I told him shyly. His eyes went wide. "Wait, you did? You do? Seriously?" I laughed. "Yes, seriously. I've liked you just as long as you've liked me." L.Joe blinked at me. "Really?" He asked. "YES! You make me all mushy and it's really awesome but also kind of scary." I gushed.

L.Joe flashed me one of his thousand-watt smiles and gave me a hug. "Aw, good. We can be all mushy and gross together. That is, if you'll be my girlfriend?" I grinned at him. "How could I possibly pass that up?" I asked, kissing him on the cheek.

And that is the story of my first job, my first customer, my first love and how it all came to be.