Myungsoo-ah knows best!

Still loving you~ Oneshot Request Shop

Poster created by: Ann1914, again. She will probably make all the posters for these oneshots. Be sure to visit her shop and upvote!! The link is in my foreword. 

Oneshot requested by HaeKyung 

 

Today is December 27th, the day I was born. Of course it also had to be the day I got sick, but that's alright I suppose. It can't be helped since it's already happened, ne? The only thing that about it is my head hurts a lot as well as my throat. I'm pretty sure it was beause I gave that nice ahjumma that works at the dukkbokki stand my scarf, oh well. She needed it more than I did anyway.

*Knock knock knock* Omo, someone's at the door? I let out a sigh and stood up, ignoring the sharp pain I felt in my head and walked out of my room to the door of my appartment. I tried to look through the eyehole but I'm to short to reach it. As soon as I opened the door I was presented with a huge boquet of flowers, pink roses I should say, my absolute favorite flower.

The boquet tilted to the side and revealed the smiling face of my boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo. "Daeun-ah, sengil-chuka hae!!" He yelled. I gave a small smile but before I could say anything, my head started spinning and I lost feeling in my legs.

"Omo, are you alrigh-Aish!! You're burning up, Daeunnie!" I vaguely heard Myungsoo say, then everything went black.

-

I opened my eyes and found Myugsoo leaning over me, pressing a cloth to my forehead. "Oh Daeunnie, you're awake! Do you feel any better?" He asked, giving me a worried look. I pouted. 

"Oppa, you know you're supposed to put a warm cloth on my head rather than a cold one, right?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. 

"Omo, really? Oops, sorry Daeunnie! Don't be mad at oppa, I'll get you a warm cloth instead."  He answered, gently kissing my cheek before getting up. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart started beating faster.

"U-um, oppa?" He turned to face me, raising an eyebrow. "You forgot to take the cold cloth off my head." I mumbled, giggling a bit.

"Oh, right! I guess I should probably take that with me. Don't laugh, you're making me sad." He said and flashed me his most adorable pout. I blushed again and smiled. "Mianhae oppa!" I said, trying hard not to giggle. Myungsoo shook his head, giving me a (insert sarcasm here) 'Of course you are' look before leaving to get another cloth.

Not a minute later, Myungsoo was back with another cloth and placed it on my head. "Better?" I smiled and nodded. "Ne, thank you oppa. My headache isn't as bad anymore. I'm sorry I got so sick, I'm sure you had something wonderful planned for today and I feel bad now." 

Myungsoo gave me a confused look and laughed through his nose. "Daeunnie, you're so silly. Just being with you is good enough for me, don't you know that? We have lots of time to go on dates, don't worry about it okay? Focus on getting some rest so your fever goes down." He said softly, his sweet words causing me to blush. "O-okay oppa, I'll just take a nap then." I mumbled, closing my eyes. 

Gently, Myungsoo kissed both of my eyelids. "Sweet dreams, jagiya." He whispered. In no time, I'd drifted off to sleep.

-

When I woke up this time, it was 6:00pm. Which meant I'd slept for a whole six hours. I blinked a few times and sat up, causing the cloth to fall off my forehead. It was fine though, since my head didn't hurt anymore. The pain in my throat hadn't gone away however. Noticing Myungsoo wasn't in the room anymore, I threw the blanket off of me, changed into a t-shirt and yoga pants and walked off into the kitchen to hang up the cloth so it could dry.

Just as I'd placed the cloth on the sink nozzle, a pair of strong arms I knew too well slid around my waist. My heart started to beat faster as I leaned my head back into Myungsoo's chest. "Do you feel better, Daeunnie?" He asked sweetly, swaying us side to side. I turned in his arms to face him and looked up with a smile on my face.

"Ne, oppa. But my throat kind of hurts still." I said honestly. Myungsoo put the back of his hand on my forehead just to make sure. "Okay, I'll make you some soup. You must be starving by now, huh?"

I shook my head, not wanting to trouble him. "Aniyo, oppa. I'm fine, really. I'm not hungry at-" *Que dying whale noise* I began but was interrupted when my stomach decided to play the song of it's people. Both Myungsoo and I threw our heads back and laughed. "Really? Not hungry? I can make decent soup if that's what you're worried about, you know. And if you're saying you're fine because you don't want to trouble me, oppa will be bad. Don't you know I'll do anything for you? " My eyes widened, stunned at his accuracy. "Ha! I knew it. Aigoo, my girlfriend is so predictable. Go sit and watch tv, I'll call you when the soup is done okay?" 

Knowing there was no possible way to win this argument, I complied and stalked over to the living room, plopping down on the couch and turned the tv on to  a new episode of 'Missing You'. A huge smile spread across my face, as I've been looking forward to a new episode for a week now. I sat curled up on the couch, watching intently when Myungsoo called my name.

"Oppa~ Can you bring it here? I wanna watch Missing You!!" I yelled. I heard him chuckle a bit and soon after he was beside me, carefully handing me the soup.

I took it gratefully and snuggled up against Myungsoo while I ate. The heat of the soup was like cloud nine for my throat, soothing the irritation I was feeling moments ago. I finished the soup while it was still warm and set the bowl down on the coffee table in front of the couch, wrapping my arms around Myungsoo's waist. 

"Daeunnie,"

"Mm?"

"Saranghae."

"O-oppa....Me too. I love you too oppa."

"Good.

"Oh and one more thing."

"Hm?" Myungsoo loosened his grip around me and reached into the pocket of his jeans, pulling out a small box. I sat back and looked at the box, then at Myungsoo, then back to the box. "Open It." He urged, gently placing the box in my hands. When I did I was met with the prettiest necklace ever. It was a silver necklace with the infinity symbol at the base of it, one of the loops had diamonds tracing it.

"Oppa, this is gorgeous but it must have been so expensive! I can't possibly accept something like this." I said, flustered. "Well that's too bad then isn't it? Since I already purchased the necklace I don't want to go through the trouble of returning it, besides. It's your birthday therefore, as your boyfriend I am entitled to buy you a gift whether you like it or not. Hand it to me, I'll put it on for you." He said, indicating no matter how hard I tried I would not win this argument.

With a sigh, I turned around and soon enough felt the cool metal rest on my neck. When I turned back around, I gave Myungsoo a kiss on the cheek. Thank you oppa, it's really pretty." I said softly, Myungsoo blushed.

"D-don't mention it, anything for you Daeunnie." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. 

I tapped him on the shoulder so he'd turn to face me and when he did, I decided to kiss him on the lips. He was shocked first but he kissed back eventually and passionately at that too.

When I pulled away, both our cheeks were red and the butterflies in my stomach sprang to life, floating around excitedly. "Thank's for the present, oppa." 

"The necklace? You already thanked me, silly." Myungsoo said, laughing through his nose. I shook my head. "Ani, pabo. I'm talking about you. You're all I could ever ask for." I stated matter-of-factly.

Myungsoo blinked a couple of times and then went completely red.

 

"Oppa."

 

"Earth to oppa?"

 

"O-" *Chu*

 

"Happy birthday, Song Daeun." 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Hehe, I hope you liked it HaeKyung!! :D