Chapter 03.

Lost Identity (Sequel to: Double Identity)

T H I R D  P E R S O N 

 

The door burst open as a drunk Kris stumbled through the front doorway. Tao immedaitely ran up helping the older one up. Luhan and Chen gave disappointed glances at Kris. 

"S-sang Hee?" Kris mumbled. As Tao and Lay helped him up the stairs. 

"Gege, Sang Hee noona's already asleep," Tao says softly, sad and disappointed seeing his gege this way. 

"I wanna s-see Sang Hee," Kris mumbles again. 

"You're drunk, Kris. Don't even think of seeing Sang Hee right now," Luhan sneered as he and Chen followed them up the stairs. Tao and Lay led Kris upstairs to the guest room. 

"Yah! W-why am I in here? M-my r-room's o-over there!" Kris shouts as he points towards the room you shared with Kris. 

"Just go to sleep in here, Kris. We don't want you near Sang Hee right now," Lay says. Kris opens his mouth to protest but, closes it again, going to the guest room mumbling incoherent words. Lay, Tao, Luhan, and Chen closed the door behind them with a tired sigh. Too many times had Kris come home drunk and dazed. 

"What happened to Kris ge?" Tao asks, his voice shaky, to the point of tears. "He always comes home drunk and today he smelled like a differnt girl's perfume." Chen pats Tao on his back comfortingly. 

"Sang Hee seems really sad too," Luhan adds, looking towards your room, "I hear them fight alot."

"Well, there isn't exactly much we can do, except hope for them to get better. It is their relationship," Lay says ruefully. The others nod in agreement. "Well, we should all go to bed now, good night." 'Good Nights' were exchanged half-heartedly and the four then went back to their rooms, falling into slumber. 

 


 

S A N G H E E 

 

I woke up, sun seeping through the curtains of my window. I let out a groan. I got up and trudged towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my  face. I decided to wear my Giyongchy hoodie, black skinny jeans, and my favorite pair of converse high tops. I brush out my hair then head down stairs. I then walk towards the kitchen table. 

"Hey Tao-," I halt as I look up from my phone. "Kris," I breath. I take a seat at the kitchen table, grabbing my breakfeast. An awkward silence hung in the air between us. *Damn..Where the hell is Tao?* Eating my breakfeast, I took quick glances at Kris. 

"Take a picture it'll last longer," Kris snorts. 

"Well, excuse me for being surprised you're actually home this morning," I retaliate, looking back down at my food. I sneak another quick glance at Kris to see and unreadable expression painted over his face. I get up from the table putting my plate in the sink. "Tell Luhan and Chen I already went to school," I tell Kris before shutting the door. 

I got off the bus to Yonsei with a grumpy mood. *Why is Kris such a ing jack- nowadays?!*I walk through the main entrance to my first class. 

"Hey Sang Hee!" Daehyun greeted me in the hallway, proceeding to walk with me to class. 

"Hi," I reply gruffly. 

"Is there anything wrong?" Daehyun asks, peering at me. 

"I'm totally fine ,just ing fine," I mutter. 

"Obviously, you're totally not fine," Daehyun scoffs, "But, since I don't want to annoy you especially since you seem really grumpy this morning, I won't ask."

I stopped for a moment suprised by Daehyun's thoughtfulness. My mood lightens up a bit. "Thanks Daehyun," I thank giving him a slight smile. 

"Your welcome!" Daehyun smiles back, he then loops his arm around my own, "No off to class we go~!" We both laugh and then trot off to class. 

 


 

"Sang Hee! Over here!" Daehyun waves me over to the table he was sitting at. I walk towards him. "Sit here!" Daehyun pats the empty spot beside him. 

"But, Daehyun my friends are over there-"

"Well, I want you to sit here. They'll be fine," Daehyun tries to convince me. 

"Fine."

Daehyun flashes me a grin. I look around the table I'm sitting at. Every single one of them was blonde, it was dizzying

"Ermm..Daehyun. Who this?" a boy with straightend blonde hair asks.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce you guys to, Sang Hee my new friend," Daehyun introduces. He then turns to me, "Sang Hee, these are my bestest friends," Daehyun points to a boy with curly blonde hair, "That's Zelo. He's younger than you. Did you hear that Zelo so you have to call Sang Hee noona, neh?"

"Neh! Annyeong Sang Hee noona~!" Zelo chirps. I send Zelo back a smile. 

"This is Jongup," Daehyun motions towards the boy with straightend blonde hair. "He's younger than you too so he has to call you noona as well."

"Annyeongahaesyo, noona," Jongup gives me a polite smile. 

"This is Youngjae," Daehyun motions to another blonde. "This is Himchan hyung. And this is Youngguk hyung." Daehyun introduces me to them all. 

"Hold on, you're the Song Sang Hee?" Yongguk asks, astonished. I nod. Yongguk's eyes widened, "Uwa! You're like a legend in the underground concerts! My brother talks about you all the time!" Yongguk muses.

Now it was my tuen for my eyes to widen. I had expected Yongguk to recoginze me from Seoul Acedemy but, he recognized me from the concerts! The thought brought a smile to my face.

 


"BYE NOONA~!!" Zelo shouts from the other side of the hallway as Daehyun and I wave back at our donsaeng. 

"BYE ZELOOO~!" I shout back, cupping my hands around my mouth. We walk away and head towards our next class, voice class. The class was in a different building. 

"I'm excited for voice class today," Daehyun grins as we walk towards the building. 

"Wae?" I ask. 

"I get to sing a solo I have been planning to sing, today and you get to hear it," Daehyun tells me.We both enter the classroom to be greeted by a stocky old woman known as Mrs. Kim. Daehyun takes his seat and I take a seat beside him. 

"Alright class, before we start today  Daehyun will be singing a solo," Mrs. Kim the vocal teacher announces, Mrs. Kim looks towards Daehyun signaling him to come to the front of the class. Daehyun nods and walks to the front of the classroom. "We're ready when you are," Mrs. Kim smiles. Daehyun nods in determination before clearing his throat and begining. 

Daehyun's voice was literally breath-taking. I was instantly mesmerized and captivated. His voice was soft as cotton and as smooth as silk. The amount of emotion Daehyun could express while singing was something truly amazing as well. He sang the slow, somber ballad so full of emotion. He captivated his audience. 

Not long afterwards, the song ended and Daehyun wore a proud smile. I clapped with the rest of the class, some students even giving Daehyun a standing ovation. 

"Extraordinary job, Daehyun," Mrs. Kim applauded. 

"Thanks, seongsangnim," Daehyun smiled, while returning back to his seat.Mrs. Kim began the lesson. I notice Daehyun beside me scribbling something onto a scrap of paper. When he looked like he was finished he slid the paper over to me. I looked at the note. 'Did I do good? :D' I laughed inwardly at Daehyun's cute smiley face. I scribbled onto the blank space beside the note. 'Good? You did awesome!! \(>o<)/' When I was finished I slid the note to Daehyun. I looked at Daehyun and I notice a large grin appearing onto the his face. 


Author's Note:

Annyeong~ so umm, how do you guys like this so far? 

I feel like I should be giving Kris more attention...

buuuuut, idk, what do you guuys think?

anyways, thanks for reading~!!^^ 

I'll try to update soon~!(:

Byeeeee~