Chapter 01.

Lost Identity (Sequel to: Double Identity)

S A N G H E E 

 

"Wake up, Sang Hee," a voice called out. I let out a soft groan. "Come on Sang Hee, wake up," the voice urged. 

"Kris?" I mumbled sleepily as I willed my eyes to flutter open. I frowned. No, it wasn't Kris. There stood Chen. 

"Haha. Sorry to dissappoint you, Sang Hee," Chen rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. 

"Where is Kris anyway?" I ask. 

"He went to work already," Chen says, surprised that Kris hadn't even told me. 

"Oh," was all I could mutter my expression disappointed. Chen frowned at my expression. 

"Come on, Sang Hee cheer up," he gave me a smile, "Today's me, you, and Luhan's first day at Yonsei University, so get dressed now, neh?"

"Ok, fine," I mutter. Chen flashes me another smile before exiting my room. I let out a sigh. *That's the second time this week Kris leaves without telling me..and it's only Tuesday..*

If you're wondering, yes, we did move back to Korea this time with EXO-M. Turns out, Luhan's rich uncle has a house in Seoul as well, so we live there. Chen, Luhan, and I all sent applications to Yonsei and thankfully we got accepted. Luhan's uncle had hired Kris to work in one of his offices. But, lately Kris has been leaving home early and coming home late. We've been fighting quit alot as well. Like, whether or not we should move out of EXO-M's house and get an apartment. Things lately have just been, stressful

I go into the bathroom, wash my face, and brush my teeth. I decide to wear gray skinny jeans, my favorite Boy London sweater, and combat boots. I brush out my hair and head down stairs. 

"Good morning, Sang Hee noona!" Tao beamed, as he waved me over to the dining table. 

"Western style breakfeast?" I an eyebrow at the pancakes, eggs, and english muffins. 

"Mmhmm! Lay Ge made them!" Tao nodded happily as he took another large bite out of his pancakes. I took a plate and put a pancake and some eggs on my plate. 

"Good morning, Sang Hee," Luhan greets. I look up from my plate. 

"Morning, Luhan," I greet back. 

 


 

After we finish eating breakfeast Chen, Luhan, and I walk to the nearest bus stop. On the bus, people pointed at Chen and Luhan.

"Uwaa~, are they idols? They're so handsome!"

"Look at the one with blond hair! He looks like he's an ulzzang~."

"Omo! His jawline is so perfect!"

"Who's that girl with them? She's so lucky!"

Luhan and Chen smiled at the attention. Chen, even winking at a few of the girls. I shook my head, "You guys enjoy the attention, don't you?" Luhan nodded like a happy child while Chen nodded as well. 

We got off at the bus stop right in front Yonsei, walking towards the main office. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, how may I help you?" a middle age woman asked us. 

"We're the new students from China," Luhan explained. 

"Ah! The transferees from China?" the woman asked. We all nodded. "I have your schedules right here-,"

"Mrs. Kwon! I'M HERE!" a voice shouted at the entrance of the main office. We turned our heads aroud to see a bright, blond boy. 

Mrs. Kwon pinched the bridge of her nose. "Jung Daehyun what did I tell you about shouting in my office?" she asked. 

"What? I'm just making an entrance," Daehyun says with a sarcastic grin. Mrs. Kwon shakes her head, though a smile is evident on her face. She turns back to the three of us. 

"Mianhe, where was I? Oh, yes. Well, here are your schedules," she hands us our schedules. "Daehyun can you show the new students there classes?" Mrs. Kwon asks. 

"Hm? New students?" Daehyun looks in the direction Mrs. Kwon was pointing at (which was us). "Sure!" he smiles. "Can I see your schedule?" Daehyun holds his hand out to me. 

"U-uh sure," I hand Daehyun my schedule. *Aish..Why the hell did I stutter?* Daehyun looks over my schedules. 

"Hey! We have most of our classes together!" Daehyun tells me, "Come on, I'll show you around!"

"Wait, what about Lu-," Daehyun cuts me off by grabbing my wrist and walking out of the office. I try to pry my wrists from his hands but, it was of no use. 

"Hey Jaehyun! Or whatever the hell your name is, let me go!" I hiss. Daehyun lets go and stops. 

"Haha, sorry," Daehyun rubs the back of his neck with a sheepish grin. "And it's Daehyun not Jaehyun!" he corrects. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I muttered. 

"What's your name?" he asks. His bright, dark brown eyes peering at me with curiosity. 

"Song Sang Hee," I tell him. His eyes widened. 

"Wait, you're Song Sang Hee? The Song Sang Hee of Seoul Academy of Arts!?" Daehyun asks in disbelief. 

I look down, memories of my parents and everything else flood into my mind, "Yeah," I say my tone not as snarky as before, "They still talk about me at that school?" I ask. 

Daehyun nods. "Sorry, if I brought up something I wasn't supposed to," Daehyun looks down as well. I look up at him. He looked sincere, and I had to admit he looked really adorable. *What am I thinking?!?*

"Hey, what happened to that loud blonde kid who dragged me out of the office?" I say. Why am I even trying to cheer him up? Daehyun looks back up. 

"Oh yeah! Here, I'll show you your classes!" he grabs my wrist again and drags me away.


 

Daehyun and I were walking back to the main office since we (more like he) did just run off.

"So what do people say about me over at Seoul Acedmy of Arts?" I ask. 

"Just that you were the greatest piano player, ever! That when ever you played that you captured the audience! It was as if angels had personally taught you how to play piano!" Daehyun exclaims. I chuckle.

"I wasn't that great at piano," I say.

"You look a lot different then how people described you," Daehyun tilts his head, eyeing my combat boots. 

"How did they describe me?" I ask amused.  

"That you were an, an," Daehyun tried to find the right words to say," Angel. That you were  sweet, polite, and kind," Daehyun scratches his head.

"Well, sorry to dissappoint you," I say ruefully. 

"What do you mean, dissapoint? You look so badass! You're like ten times cooler now!" Daehyun exclaims. I laugh.

"Haha. Thanks," I say. 

"By the way, could you play piano for me some time?" he asks excited. I look down at my hands. My hands had never fully recovered after what Jiyeon had done to them nearly two years ago. Of course they healed but, I could never play piano like I could before. Hell, I could barely play guitar like I could before. 

"About that," I start, dissappointed to crush Daehyun's hopes, "I can't play piano, anymore." Daehyun's face falls.

"Why?"

"I got in an accident in my senior year of highschool. All my fingers were broken, after they healed I just couldn't play like I could before," I sigh sadly. 

"That must've hurt alot," Daehyun mutters. 

"Like hell," I chuckle.

"Do you play any other instruments?" he asks. My eyes widened for a moment. No one has ever, not even Kris  been curious about any other instuments I play.

"I play guitar, too," I say, "I also sing."

"Chincha? So that's why we have voice class together. Maybe we can even sing a duet sometime!" Daehyun says, excited. 

"Duet..?" I echo. Daehyun nods his head as he opens the door to the main office. 

"Mrs. Kwon?" Daehyun calls.

"There you two are! I can't believe you dragged our new student off like that. Anyway, you two go ahead to your next class," Mrs. Kwon instructs.

"What about Lu-"

"Another student, is showing them around since someone else couldn't," Mrs. Kwon glared at Daehyun. "Well, don't keep standing around, go to class!" she urged. 


"Bye, Sang Hee!" Daehyun waves as I enter the bus. I wave back. Daehyun and I had nearly all of our classes together, except for English. Daehyun was nice. He was funny, dorky, and sarcastic. To be honest, I had never had a friend much like Daehyun before. In fact, I never really had friends. I was actually glad to be back in Seoul. I mean how the hell are my parents suppossed to find me in such a vast city? *Maybe I could go to the underground concerts today.* I thought with a smile. *Maybe I could bring Kris along too...* 

I took my phone out. Looking for Kris's contact on my phone. 

 

To: Kris<3

From: Sang Hee

Hey, Kris. Soo I was thinking, since we just got back into Seoul do you wanna go to the underground concerts I used to perform at.^^

 

The rest of the bus ride I patiently stared at my phone anticipating for Kris's reply. I sighed when I got off of the bus, Kris still hadn't replied yet. I was walking towards home when my phone buzzed, I grew excited and eagerly checked my phone. My shoulders deflated when I saw it was merely a text from Luhan. 

 

To: Sang Hee

From: Luhan

Sang Hee, Chen and I went home already. sorry to just ditch you like that^^ :3

 

I chuckled at Luhan's cute emoticon. Then, texted him back. 

 

To: Luhan

From: Sang Hee

It's fine, I just got off the bus now, I'll see you back at home.

 

I put my phone away, until I remembered I would be going to the underground concerts tonight I scrolled through my contacts to the one I hadn't contacted in nearly two years: Kang Minhyuk. I pressed the 'call' button.

"SANNGG HEEEE-AHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Minhyuk shouted through the phone. 

"Yup, it's me," I say, still trying to recover from Minhyuk's shrill shout. 

"Omo!! I can't believe it's really you!!" Minhyuk cheers. 

"Yeah, I just wanted to tell you, I'm dropping by the underground concerts tonight-"

"CHINCHA~!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY~~~~!!!!!!" Minhyuk cheered. 

"Ok, well, bye, Minhyuk see you later," I click the red button without giving a Minhyuk a chance to say goodbye. 


 

Author's Note:

KYAAAA~~ I'm so happy to be doing the sequel 

omgg I love this gif 

I hope you enjoyed this, because I'm not very good with writing beginnings..

Thanks for reading~!

I'll try to update soon~

Byee~