Off To The Dance Floor

Sungjong in Wonderland

Sungjong continued along the path to find a table consisting of six boys, all rejoicing around a table drinking quince tea and eating kalbi with rice. Sungjong was about to join them when he stopped and began to think. There were many similarities between this adventure and a familiar fairy tale. The pool of tears, a pair of crazy twins, growing in a house, a singing choir, an elongating neck, a creature with a maniac smile and a tea party! What did they all make in common?

Finally Sungjong remembered that they were all found in the book "Alice in Wonderland". No wonder people kept referring to Sungjong as Alice because he was generally antisocial and in his own dream land, alike the main character Alice herself. However this time, he expected the tea party to be full of nonsense. However he was so curious that he decided to join them.

"Oh no," one of the boys, Zelo, groaned. "Not another guest."

"No room! No room! No room!" Himchan panicked.

"Uhhhh.....there is a lot of room....." Sungjong said, confused.

"Oh well, that doesn't matter. Have some quince tea." Youngjae said, pouring something from the teapot. Of course, the teapot was empty, as they had all drank the entire pot long ago.

"You drank it all!" Sungjong protested.

"No," Youngjae said annoyed, "There is a lot of tea."

"Have some kalbi." said Yongguk.

Sungjong stared at his empty bowl in disgust, then gave a cold look to the boys as he turned to leave.

"You ate them all!"

"I think you need glasses." Daehyun giggled.

"I have perfect vision, thank you very much. I think it's about time you start learning some manners. I've had it with this nonsense!" Sungjong shouted as he left the party.

As if nothing happened, the six continued to celebrate their own little tea party.

 

Sungjong continued to walk further in the forest, now fed up with the nonsense and trying to find a way home. However, despite efforts he could not find a path, but he did find a door which lead to a disco hall.

The disco hall was full of K-pop stars dancing and prancing to the music. In the corner were two boys named Kris and Kai, setting up flourescent lights of different colours. Sungjong walked up to them.

"Hello." he said. "What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be having fun?"

"No time." Kris panicked. "We originally ordered flourscent lights that turn into different colours, but the phone line get damaged and the service has not informed us when the lights will come since. The Queen wants a rainbow disco party, and if she doesn't have rainbow lights, we will need punished!"

"Goodness!" Sungjong thought, knowing the horrible punishment very well from Alice in Wonderland. So he decided to help out. He put different colours of flourscent bulbs all around the disco hall. However, horn toots began to sound off.

"The Queen of Kpop, Queen Key, and the King, King Jonghyun." Taemin announced, walking through the door. All the dancers stopped dancing and stopped to bow at the Jongkey couple.

Queen Key stared at the hall in admiration, admiring the rainbow lights until he discovered tiny flourscent bulbs instead of big spotlights hanging from the ceiling.

"STOP THE MUSIC!" Queen Key shouted.

Queen Key stared at the disco hall in anger.

"Who's been putting flourscent lights instead of spotlights in my disco hall?!" Queen Key yelled in frustration. "You three!" Queen Key yelled to Kris, Kai and Sungjong shivering. "Off-"

"-with our heads? Okay, I'm ready, I'm ready. I'm ready for the punishment. I did all I could your Majesty, but have mercy on us." Sungjong pleaded, sobbing.

"No," said Key. "Actually the punishment is an assignment."

Sungjong instantly stopped crying and joked, whispering to Kai, "To scrub the Queen's dirty feet or something?" Kai nudged him hard.

"Off to the dance floor!" Queen Key ordered them.

"The punishment is very simple. Dance for us Gangnam Style in front of everyone and then your punishment will be over."

The song "Gangnam Style" by Psy began. The crowd cheered on as Sungjong went to the stage and began to dance the choreography from Gangnam Style.  The crowd cheered on, however it left Key unimpressed.

"You're the best!" several dancers called out to him, once the dance was over.

"ENOUGH!" Key exclaimed. "No one dances Gangnam Style better than the Queen! This isn't funny! Off with his head!"

"Geez, you're so harsh, Key!" Jonghyun said to Key.

"Oh be quiet! I'm the best, and will always be the best dancer anyway!"

"Come on, let's give the poor kid a trial first." suggested Jonghyun.

"Very well, but get on with it." said Key, trying to regain patience. "Let the trial begin!"

 

Once the trial began, Taemin began to take out a scroll whilst Sungjogn reacted to the dreaded punishment in the court.

"Prisoner #324 is accused of tricking his majesty into a danceoff of Gangnam Style-"

"I didn't trick the Queen!" Sungjong protested. "The Queen told me to do it!"

"Be quiet!" snapped Key. "Off with-"

But before he could finish, Sungjong remembered the turnip piece in his pocket and took a bite out of it. He grew and grew until the took up the entire space of the courtroom, his head bursting through the roof.