Curiouser and Curiouser

Sungjong in Wonderland

Sungjong carried on wandering through the forest until he heard the voice of a familiar song. It was the song "So Cool" by Sistar. He followed the sound until he found a group huddled together and singing. Hyorin, the leader of the group alongside the three women greeted Sungjong warmly.

"Hello Sungjong." said Hyorin holding out a hand, "I am Hyorin. Care to join our ensemble?"

Singing was not Sungjong's strongest point, but he thought that this was worth the experience of being a K-pop star, so he decided to give it a shot.

"Sure." replied Sungjong, shaking it.

Hyorin introduced Sungjong to everyone, then put them in a group with five other boys who nicknamed themselves Nu'est.

"Hi." Sungjong said to all of them.

"Hi." said one of them, named Ren. Ren was perhaps the one that stood out most for Sungjong because of his blonde hair and bangs sitting in a updo, his black leather clothing and pink sneakers.

Hyorin gathered all the members of the group to sing. When it was Sungjong's turn to sing, she gave him the signal.

Sungjong gaped in anxiety, but generously gave it a shot. However, the numbers of Nu'est stared at him with disgust.

"What a hideous voice." Aron, one of the boys said out loud. Hyorin glared at him.

Several of the girls thought Sungjong was cute, despite his awkwardness, but the boys just would not endure him a moment longer.

"Leave!" several of them said. "Nobody wants you here." Instead the five boys pushed him away. The words were just too much to bear with Sungjong that he ran away, nearly bursting into tears from the humilitation.

"Sungjong!" Hyorin called. "Don't go!"

But Sungjong continued to run until her voice faded away in the distance.

 

Sungjong continued to run until he bumped into a radish. Sitting on the radish was a man named Heechul, whilsting to himself.

"Hello there." Heechul called out to Sungjong. "Who are you?"

"My name is Sungjong, and I need to be larger. I don't feel like myself anymore."

"Well in that case, try the radish over there," Heechul suggested, pointing to a distant radish. "One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter."

Sungjong walked to the radish and took off a handful of radish, one from each side. Heechul did not explain to Sungjong which side was side, but Sungjong did not care and decided to take a risk.

"I'm tired of being ten centimeres high..." Sungjong began to sigh.

However, after the single bite, Sungjong's neck began to elongate, as if an intestine was being stretched up from its coil. Sungjong's neck was now so long that he looked like a giraffe. His neck was so long that he accidentally peeped inside the dressing room in an apartment flat, where a lady named G.NA was fixing her jewelry and putting on makeup. When G.NA turned to the window and saw Sungjong's bobbing head, she screamed and droped the lipstick.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" G.NA screamed. "You ert! Oh, my eyes!" She instantly grabbeda feather brush and began waving it at Sungjong. "Go away before I hit you with this!"

"I'm sorry!" Sungjong apologised quickly, turning deep red. However the feathers were so close that he could not help but sneeze in the direction of the dressing room, causing makeup to fly everywhere.

"Ugh..." G.NA said, repulsed, "My floor! Now go away before I-"

Before G.NA could finish, Sungjong quickly brought out the second piece and bit into it. Once again, his neck returned to normal.

"That was awful!" Sungjong complanied to Heechul, who was rolling on the floor laughing, "That was not funny.", as Sungjong walked away.

"People these days take stuff too seriously...." Heechul sighed.

 

Along the way, as Sungjong walked deeper into the forest, Sungjong saw a boy in his way named Yoseob, with a Cheshire Cat smile.

"I suppose you're looking for Taemin, right?" asked Yoseob.

"Yes...." Sungjong began.

"Well, he went that way to the B.A.P tea party." Yoseob answered, smiling once again.

"You mean Bap? Like a tea party with rice?" Sungjong asked curiously?

"No, B.A.P!" Yoseob answered, laughing.

"That's an interesting name." Sungjong giggled.

"You've still got more interesting things to see." Yoseob grinned, as he vanished like magic.