Trouble, Trouble, Trouble

Sungjong in Wonderland

The song that Dongwoo put on was called "Sorry Sorry" by Super Junior. The famous song that turned Sungjong on always when he came home from school tired and hungry. So he decided to join in and use his enthusiasm for dancing, as he knew the dance steps off by heart.

After the song was over, Dongwoo put on another song. The song was "Crazy" by Teen Top.

"That must be a recent song," Sungjong thought. "I don't know Teen Top. But I think I can give it a shot."

He danced and danced and danced.

Dongwoo kept changing songs again and again and again. At this point Sungjong was completely out of breath.

"How long do we have until the game is over?" Sungjong asked, panting.

"Around 10 more minutes." Hoya said, dancing. "Come on, or you're a rotten egg!"

"10 MORE MINUTES?!" Sungjong exclaimed in disbelief. How on earth were they able to keep dancing for over such a long period of time? "How long have we been dancing for?"

"We don't know." Sungkyu replied with a smile.

"He's disqualified!" Woohyun called out. "He's out of the game for not keeping up!"

"But what if I get dried the quickest?" Sungjong asked.

"You're not dry anymore." laughed Sungyeol. "You're all wet and sweaty."

"Anyways, you're out of the game." Hoya said.

"Oh fiddlesticks!" Sungjong said to himself. "This is a ridiculous game anyway. Who on earth can dance for that long?" Sungjong definitely knew it was a long period of time, but he did not know how much time has passed since no one had a watch, and there was no clock in the garden.

However, Sungjong turned just in time to see Taemin running away once again.

"Wait! Wait! Will you be my friend?" Sungjong called out. "Where are you going? Wait for me, please!"

Sungjong continued to run into the forest. Along the way he was stopped by a pair of twins, dressed in princely suits and playing Double Dutch by themselves. They each wore a pink ruffled shirt, with magenta frills on the sleeves and collars, a beige waistcoat, purple satin shorts, green knickerbockers and white satin buckled shoes. To finish off the outfit, they each had a red beret on their heads. Their outfits were so colorful that Sungjong felt as if he was being hyptonized by a rainbow. On their collars had their names embroidered in blue stitching: TweedleKwangmin and TweedleYoungmin.

"Excuse me TweedleYoungmin." asked Sungjong, "You haven't happened to see a boy in blue with red curls, have you?"

"No," said TweedleYoungmin, "But you are welcome to play Double Dutch with us!"

Sungjong thought it was stereotypically a girl's game, but as he used to be a skip rope champion in primary school, he decided to revive his memories by doing this. As he was about to jump, the twins instantly moved the skipping rope at an insanely fast speed that Sungjong did not know when to jump.

"Come on!" sang TweedleKwangmin. "Jump!"

Sungjong gave it a show, but of course the rope whacked his cheek.

"Try again!" said TweedleYoungmin.

No matter how hard Sungjong tried, he could not keep up with this game.

"I don't believe this. We don't flip the rope that fast." Sungjong grumbled.

"But that's what makes it even more fun!" the twins sang.

"Your fun, my nightmare." Sungjong protested angrily as he left the crazy game of Double Dutch and headed further into the forest.

Along the way he came across a pretty hanok with a backyard and azalea bushes. Out came Taemin, this time dressed in a hanbok, consisting of a pink jeogori, a pair of blue pants, and a crimson durumagi over it. He rushed out, yelling out to Sungjong, "I'm late! Go get my hat and my scroll!"

"But I don't know where they are!" Sungjong protested.

"Get them NOW!" Taemin demanded, glaring at Sungjong.

"What a temper....." Sungjong thought.

Sungjong removed his shoes and carefully searched the house. He searched until he came to the kitchen, where he found a refrigerator, oddly one of the only modern objects in the traditional Korean house.

In the refrigerator he found a platter of pretty cakes. One of the cakes was chocolate with rose pink icing on top, as well as silver icing spelling the words "Eat me." Forgetting the disaster he experienced in the corridor, he took a bite from the muffin.

He searched through the wardrobe until he felt a strange tingle once again in his stomach. It could not be indigestion but it just occurred. Slowly, he felt himself growing bigger and bigger once again. He was so big that his arms burst out of the windows, feet through the door, and head out of the roof. Sungjong became a giant once again!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Taemin screamed, running away into the forest. "IT'S A MONSTER! SOMEBODY HELP ME MOVE OUT MY THINGS! I WON'T LIVE WITH A MONSTER!"

"What ridiculousness..." Sungjong murmured to himself in disgust. "Perhaps if I find something it will make me smaller again."

Stretching his head from the roof as far as he could, he noticed a strawberry allotment near the house. He picked up some strawberries, and once again he shrank to the size of a mouse.