A Little Thing People Like To Call Facebook

Exo's Fanfic Reactions And Other Crack

The manager guided the members to a hallway that seemed so small only the members could walk in twos. They passed by offices. The people or workers looked so intimated by their jobs. Tao furry his eyebrows. What is so amazing bout sitting in a room and gaping on the computer all day? But then again taking selcas on his iphone/kris's iphone in the bathroom was fun for him. I guess people have diffrent taste he thought as they finally came to the room they were suppose to be in.

"Okay we're here! Everyone take a seat next to a laptop." the manager shout and everyone walked towards an open seat. "Baekkie! Sit next to me!" Chanyeol called out gainning the shorters attention. Baekhyun then quickly went over to the seat and sat down.

"Thanks Channie!" Baekhyun said as he gave Chanyeol the most cutest eye smile. Chanyeol laughed so hard at the edler causing a twich to appear. Baehyun pouted as the giant kept on laughing psychoticaly. At that time Chen was going over to sit next to Sehun when Sehun coverd the seat next to him and glared at the korean boy.

"Uh....Sehun I was gonna si-" he said but only to be intterurpted by a whine coming from none other than the maknae himself.

"No. Luhan is sitting here. You cant sit here." he said bluntly but still holding on to the chair like a kid. Chen looked at him in disbelif but Sehun was serious so Chen just went away and besides the pokerface that Sehun had was givig him the creeps. He looked around to see all the space had been taken. Chanyeol with Baekyun  and next to him was Kyungsoo who was yelling at Kai and next to him was Sehun who was smiling and laughing with Luhan who was next to lay whO was with Suho and next to him was Tao who was next to Kris and Xiumin was next to-oh! Seeing there was an empty seat, Chen quickly went over there. He pulled the chair and smiled at the boazi. The cubby cheeks boy looked up and smiled back.

"Do you mind?" Chen asked. Xiumin just shook his head.

"Nah. It's okay." After everyone sat down the manager started to speak.

"okay! The first website we will be learning about is a little thing people call facebook. You guys will make an account. The reason we are doing this first is so you can know what your international fans think of you. Alright now everybody sign on facebook. You don't neet to type in the website for it is already your homepage."

Everyone nod their heads and started signing in. Tao pout as he couldn't comprehend what the questions on the signing up  thing said. Kris who noticed this peeked to Tao's laptop and ask of ue needed help.

"Ah....I just don't get what they mean by your username. What is that suppose to be?" Kris chuckled at the maknae's lack of english words.

"Your username is the name you will be using for this website. It will show on your profile and you will have to use it to log in." Kris explained. Tao nod and started typing. Kris took a peek at the maknae's username and rasied an eyebrow. "GucciPanda? Really?"

"What?! I really like pandas and gucci." Just as Kris was about to say something Kai beat him.

"What did you put as your username? Guccipanda? Bwahahahaha! That's halarious!"

"Says the person whos username is KaiTHEdancingmachine." Kyungsoo said earning a glared from the lad.

"HEY! It's a good name! And how bout you? Your name is a game! CookingMAMA? Really? You sound like you're a girl." Kai rant.

"Cooking represents what I like to do and Mama represent our album showing that I'm in Exo." Kyungsoo explained cooly. As he was about to go back to work Baekhyun popped behind his shoulder frightening the doe eyed boy.

"What did you guys pick as your username I wanna add you guys as friends!" Baekhyun beamed.

"You can add people as friends?"

"Yeah. Our manager told me how to. But to add them i need to know the person's username forst so what is it?"

"Uh Tao's is GucciPanda. Kai is KaiTHEdancingmachine. And I'm cookingMAMA."

"Isn't cookingmama an online game?" Chanyeol asked and Kai flared his hands in the air.

"That's what I said" he shout not even wondering how the happy virus just popped out of nowhere.

"Whatever. I'll just change it then." Kyungsoo mumbled going back to his screen and erasing his name.

"No! It's okay Kyungsoo. It's a good name. You don't need to change it." Baekhyun comfort.  Just as Kris was about to speak up in the conversation he had been watching for the couple of minutes, somebody once again beat him to it...again.

"You guys are all lame. Me and Luhan are called BubbleteaS and BubbleteaL" Sehun shouted.

"The fudge? You're not eevn in this Sehun!" Kai shout back. Sehun just pout and turned back to his pokerface.

"Fine." He said and turned back to  talking to Luhan. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After everyone was done signing up. The manager called their attention.

"Okay so now that you have signed up and are done with your profile you guys can go Home. But I will tell you that you guys have homework which is to find a fact about your fans. You will show me the post and share it explaining what you have learned. I will give you a week Alright?"

Half of the members groaned and the other half just nod. As for Kris he really hated the "Homeworks" the manager makes them do. It's not even necessary he thought. When the memebers left the manager smirk.

"This will be a hell of an experiment. Can't wait for the results." He said to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay I'm really sorry for the really really short chap. Cuz this was supposre to be an introduction to fb so it was short. The next chap will be whut they do in fb and their chats with eachother/post. And someon wil be seeing a very disturboing shiping pic. Okay stay tuned bye!