Feelings & At The Store.....

Exo's Fanfic Reactions And Other Crack

-DURING BAEKHYUN'S, XIUMIN'S AND TAO'S SHOPPING- 

 

(This is what happened to the kaisoo while they were alone after Kai annoyed Tao in Chapter 6 so Kyungsoo wouldn't have to go shopping with them.)

 

Sehun and Luhan were playing a card game in their room while Chanyeol, Kris, Lay, and Suho went to buy groceries for Kyungsoo. Where is Chen you ask? Well, nobody knows. And since I'm one of the nobodys, I can't tell you. And so Kai and Kyungsoo were alone downstairs.

 

Kai sat on one of the counters as he watched Kyungsoo chopping some lettuce. Kai had no idea why he liked spending time with his hyung so much. He could have been playing a card with Sehun and Luhan to use his time more productively but no. He spend his time looking at Kyungsoo do everything. Cooking, Singing, Cleaning, even Dancing. Though his favorite was watching Kyungsoo beatbox and rap. He loved the way Kyungsoo tried to be in a gangsta like stage when he rapped but fails anyway because of his big doed eyes that Kai again, loved. He knew Kyungsoo's rapping secret for sometime now and he was so shocked to see it but knowing that little secret made Kai admire Kyungsoo even more. He remembered when he told the fans during the Shim Shim Tap concert. He remembered  the way Kyungsoo's eyes widened in surprise and how he was nervous when his sunbae who was the MC asked me to show them his beatboxing. He remembered-

 

"Jongin." Kai got out of his thoughts by the voice and turned to Kyungsoo. He smiled.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Erm....you were looking at me." Kyungsoo said hesitantly. Kai chuckled at his cuteness. 

 

"Yes i was looking at you and?" Kyungsoo figit son what to say for a moment and finally said his thoughts aloud.

 

"Can you stop?"
 

Right then Kai stop smiling and turned into his clingy self.

 

"But hyuunnnngg....i like watching you cook." Kai whined, slightly pouting to give some more effect.

 

"But it's making me-UGH!" Kyungsoo dropped his knife down and ruffled his hair in frustration. Kyungsoo knew that Kai admired him but sometimes Kai would get a little too touchy and would make Kyungsoo's stomach flutter. Sometimes Kai would make Kyungsoo so mad but yet he would do nothing because in the end, Kai's saddening face would make Kyungsoo forget all his mistakes and forgive him. Kyungsoo didn't know what he was feeling. And Kai being the oblivious person he is, knew nothing too. 

 

"Fine, but you better not annoy me." Kyungsoo said in defeat. Kai's then pout turned into a really wide smile.and he hugged Kyungsoo happily, 

 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He said as he embraced Kyungsoo in his arms. When he let go, Kai sat back on the counter and put his arms on his lap like a kid trying to show his parents how obedient he was being. This side of Kai was rarely shown. but for Kyungsoo, it was always there. Sure Kai may be the cocky, y, playboy type person with others. Sure he liked smirking and eye effing the camera a way bit too much but when in front of Kyungsoo, his favorite hyung, Kai became a kid. And the Kai that he rarely shows is more cuter than the Kai on stage. For this Kai was Jongin. And the rarely shown Jongin was Kyungsoo's favorite.

 

To be honest, Kai doesn't know why he acts like to Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo only.  He doesn't know why he feels so happy when Kyungsoo cheers him on when dancing to Two moons on stage with Lay. He doesn't know but to him that doesn't matter because Kyungsoo is there and he is with him right now. 

 

"I'M HOME!" Someone called out from the front door. Kyungsoo and Kai got out of their thoughts and turned their heads towards the door to find Suho hyung on the doorstep taking off his shoes. 

 

"Hey Suho, I just finished making Kimchi. Did you get the ingredients I told you to buy?" Kyungsoo said as he picked up the bowl of kimchi from the counter and placed it on the kitchen table. Suho scratched the back of his neck.

 

"Well...."

 

-----------------------------FLASHBACK TO THE GROCERY---------------------------------------

 

"Where the is it?"  Suho yelled in frustration. Lay, Kris and Chanyeol had followed him to the grocery but after 5 minutes, they left him. And now Suho is left by himself in a store with a list of weird ingredients to buy. 

 

he walked around in the fruit section looking for a strange fruit named 'avocado'. He was walking in the ile looking for the fruit when he heard a loud scream coming from what seemed like a middle aged woman. Yeah, don't ask how he knows. He just does. Anyway, he went towards the scream and found yes a middle aged woman hitting CHANYEOL?!

 

"Miss, I'm just trying to help you get the can!" Chanyeol shout as he tried to hand the middle aged woman the can in his hand.

 

"Yeah right! With that creepy smile of yours, it's obvious your trying to kidnap me you !"  The woman kept on hitting Chanyeol with ehr bag shouting incoherent sentences here and there. 

 

"Miss!" Chanyeol said as he tried to cover himself from the hits. Suho just stood, at the end of the ile watching the scene. Just when he fina;ly decides to help Chanyeol, he hears yelling diagonally across form where he was. he turned his heard towards the direction and found Kris yelling at a staff.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY! THIS IS THE FACE WASH SECTION! BB CREAM IS FOR FACE! THEY'RE SUPPOSE TO HAVE IT!" 

 

"B-But sir, I said we're out of it." The staff stuttered, clearly, scared by the towering lad. Kris looked like he was about to kill the man in any second but as he was about to, he saw someone familiar being dragged away. Suho saw it too and surprise surprise, it was the one and only-

 

"LAY! what're you doing?"  well thanks for interrupting me.

 

Lay turned his head to Suho and plead.

 

"HELP ME! THEY'RE TRYING TO SEPARATE ME FROM MY CAKE!  SUHO HELP!" 

 

"Sir, I told you before. It was not your cake. You didn't even pay for it and yet you ate half of it." The staff dragging him said.

 

Suho didn't know what to do. On his left was Kris yelling at the staff who looked scared. In front of him was Lay dragging his body away from another staff who looked pretty irritated. And at the back of him was Chanyeol still getting hit by the old lady. He didn't know what to do and so...........he went back home. Leaving the three idiots and forgetting to buy the ingredients.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! YOU DIDN'T BUY THE INGREDIENTS AND WORST YOU LEFT OUR FOUR MOST IDIOTIC MEMBERS ALONE? IN A STORE? SUHO!" 

 

Kyungsoo was actually not that mad but he was so face palming inside his head of how dumb Suho was being right now. He couldn't;t believe Suho left them! And worse, he didn't even buy the ingredients he told him to buy! Kyungsoo sigh.

 

----------------------------------------------------------MEANWHILE.......-----------------------------------

 

"Dude where the are we?" Chanyeol said as he rubbing his arms creating some friction for warmth. Him and the other two idiots left the store a while ago to find out they had been ditch by Suho. So now they were in the streets walking home. Except the problem was that they didn't know the way home so they ended up being lost.

 

"UGH. I told you this wasn't the way." Kris said to Lay who was happily eating his cake that he now bought from the staff or more like threatened the staff to give him the cake.

 

"Oh, um....I don't know. I just said a random road." Lay said as he shrugged his shoulders and went back to eating his cake. Kris mentally face palmed. 

 

"Chanyeol, don;'t you have Suho's number?"

 

Chanyeol stopped walking. 

 

"OH YEAH! I forgot! We can call him for directions." Chanyeol said as he took out his phone and happily typed his leader's phone number. Kris face palmed for the third time. How could he be stuck with these idiots. 

 

Well.......at least he got his cream.

 

------------------------------------CHEN'S SANCTUM-------------------

Now I found out where Chen was. Shall we look? 

 

"hehehehhehihihihihihihi" Chen was reading a  manga in his shared closet with a flashlight in one hand for some light and the book in the other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys i'm back!!!!yeah i know. I haven't been updating and when you see this in your update thing you're probably like, what was this story about again? But i have a good reason! Okay no i dont. Its just i've been so caught up on reading instead of writing. Im sorry for the people who have been anticipating on an update. Im trying hard to update more often. I already started on the next chapter so i might update it early. Thank you for reading this! OH AND DID YOU GUYS SEEE EXO'S TEASER PICTURES AND THEIR MV SHOTS. OMG IM JUST LIKE ALKHFAKJSDHFLDKJSHGD -LE DIES- THEY ARE JUST UGH. 

AGAIN THANK YOU! HERE ARE SOME GIFS OF EXO FOR YA.

 

 

LOL KYUNGSOO]

LOL THE EXO K MEMEBRS ARE JSUT DERPS.

 

MY FAVORTIE MOMENT OF BAEKYEOL. I JUST UGH-0 CAN'T CONTAIN FEELS.

 

LUHAN JUST LOOKS SO PERFECT IN HERE. SO SURREAL. 

AND CHEN! HE'S JSUT UGH! SO CUTE HERE! HES MA FAV IN EXO M. AIGOO CHEN U R KILLING ME.

 

EXO WHAT?

 

  • lay has a spoon
  • kris is now ben ben
  • chanyeol favorite thing is his appearance
  • baekhyun looks like he wants to you up
  • sehun has chips
  • xiumin’s hair is parted down the middle
  • chen isn’t just chen chen but chen! chen! (gotta be excited about it)
  • kai is easy
  • luhan looks like hes getting a
  • tao has a car (i had no ing clue about that)
  • suho wants to be a super leader
  • kyungsoo just gave us a new way to spell d.o, dyo

 

THE TIME HAS COME FOR EXO TO COMEBACK GUYS!!!