Ignored

Exo's Fanfic Reactions And Other Crack

 

Kai was confused at his hyung's actions these past few weeks. Every time Kai would try to talk to him or simply do skinship, Kyungsoo would make an excuse to get away. He didn't know what he did wrong and when he tries to ask, the lad would just run away. 

 

Today though, he couldn't run away. For they were alone. Sehun and Luhan went to a cafe near by, Tao was at his wushu practice, Chanyeol and Kris went somewhere, Chen and Xiumin went to the store and Baekhyun, Lay and Suho were visiting their parents. So it was just Kyungsoo and Kai. And man was the atmosphere awkward well for Kyungsoo at least.

 

"Kyungsoo, make me one of your famous spaghetti!"

 

"Okay."

 

"Kyungsoo want to watch a movie with me?"

 

"No."

 

"Kyungsoo, Lets do karaoke!"

 

"No thanks."

 

Kai was getting frustrated. He was sitting on a chair in the kitchen while Kyungsoo was making food.

 

"Hyung, Why are you avoiding me?"

 

Kyungsoo stop stirring the spaghetti. To be honest, he doesn't know why he's been avoiding Jongin. He didn't do anything wrong. It just, whenever Jongin is near him, his face warms up and his heartbeat increase rapidly.

 

"Hyung." Jongin was now behind him. Kyungsoo tensed up.,

 

"I.....I have to go to the bathroom.," Kyungsoo said quickly and made his way to their shared bedroom which has a bathroom. He closed the bedroom door and sigh. His chest was heaving up and down really fast and his hands were clammy. 

 

"Ugh! Why am I feeling this way?" 

 

Knock knock

 

"Kyungsoo? Are you okay? Are you mad at me? please don't be mad at me. I-" Kyungsoo heard kai's voice crack. "I don't know what I did wrong but please don't avoid me anymore. I don't like it when you ignore me."

 

Kyungsoo felt guilt rush over. He didn't know it would affect kai this much. He opened the door and saw Kai standing there looking at the floor. kai slowly looked up eyes watery,.

 

"Hyung I'm sor-" Kai widen his eyes,

 

Kyungsoo was hugging him. His favorite Hyung. 

 

"No. I'm sorry Jongin for avoiding you." 

 

Kyungsoo may not know this feeling he has every time he sees Jongin, but Kyungsoo knows one thing, He never wants to leave Kai. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sehun and Luhan were happily drinking their bubbletea and talking when Luhan saw someone near a store. Two someones actually.Luhan pulled Sehun and They hid behind a tree to look the said someone.

 

"Yah! Luhan what the heck? You made me spill my bubbletea!" 

 

"Shhh!!! Look over there." Sehun turned to where Luhan was pointing and widen his eyes.

 

"Woah! I didn't know we had McDonalds in Korea."

 

"What? No I said over there!" Luhan said emphasizing on the word there. Sehun looked again and finally saw what Luhan was saying. 

 

He saw Kris and Chanyeol near a cafe. AND THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS! 

 

"Oh my god." 

 

"I know right? I didn't know they swung that way. Well actually I would've guessed it but still. It's surprising." 

 

Luhan tried to evesdrop on what they were saying but it was really hard from the amount of distance between them.

 

"Sehunnie I can't hear anything." Luhan whined.

 

"Hear let me try." Sehun moved his head to the side and focused on his right ear.

 

"What are they saying?" Luhan said eagerly.

 

"Um....Kris is saying do confetti and Chanyeol answered it's hard becuase I donut if his game."

 

Luhan nod knowingly.

 

"Oh....interesting."

 

Sehun and Luhan kept on spying them until Luhan's phone rang. Luhan fished through his pants and open his phone clicking the answer button while Sehun looked at Luhan.

 

"Hello? Yea, I'll be there."

 

"Who was it?" Sehun asked.

 

"Oh, It was Kyungsoo. Hey, I got to go. I'll catch you later okay?" 

 

"What do you mean I'll catch you later? Since when did I ever fall?" Sehun asked. Luhan stopped his tracks and raised a brow.

 

"Sehun, Its a figure of speech."

 

"Aren't all words figure of speeches?"

 

"What?"

 

"I mean think about it. You need words to make sentences and speeches right? So so aren't all words figure of speeches?"

 

"No that's not-"

 

"Like what I'm saying right now. They're all figures of speech."

 

"Ugh, whatever Sehun. I'm gonna go kay?" Sehun nod.

 

----------------------------KRIS AND CHANYEOL'S ACTUAL CONVERSATION------------------------------------

 

"So what's up." Kris said as he sat down on the cafe's stool chair while giving a drink to Chanyeol.

 

"I-It's Baekhyun." Kris sighed and cupped Chnayeol's hand and looked at him sincerely. You might this is weird for Kris but no For Chanyeol, it was not because he knew Kris was like this. And also because he was weird himself.

 

"Dude just confess already." Kris said.

 

"It's hard because I don;t know if he's gay."

 

"Ugh you make this so complicated. I'm pretty sure he's gay dude. It's pretty obvious."

 

"What how?"

 

"Well judging by the fact that he actually likes wearing eyeliner that our makeup noonas give him. And the fact that he blush everytime your near him. Also he's a diva and you can't just say Diva to anyone unless they are girls or they are gay." 

 

"Ugh this so hard!" Chanyeol groaned and hit his head on the table while Kris just sip his drink casually and watch Chanyeol's struggle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Luhan arrived at the dorm, Kyungsoo opened the door with welcoming arms. 

 

"Kai's in the shower so we can talk for a while." Kyungsoo said. Luhan nod and sat on the couch.

 

"What's up?"

 

Kyungsoo figgit for a moment which Luhan noticed and raised a brow.

 

"Kyungs-?"

 

"I think I like Kai." Kyungsoo blurt out making Luhan widen his eyes and stop his actions of sipping his drink Kyungsoo gave him.

 

"What?!"

 

Kyungsoo sighed, his chest heaving down.

 

"I said I think I like Kai. Not as friends but more than that. Like a attraction kind of like." 

 

Luhan composed himself and put the drink down.

 

"So your saying you're gay."

 

"I don't know! Ugh this is so hard."

 

"It's okay Kyungsoo. I'm fine with it and I'm pretty sure the others will be fine with it too."

 

"So what should I do?"

 

"To be honest, I really don't know. I'm not gay so I don't know what advice to give you. Maybe you can talk to Chanyeol and Kris, They're gay."

 

"WHAT!?" Kyungsoo shout making him spit his drink on Luhan. 

 

"Well thanks for giving me you're bacteria that was inside your mouth."

 

"Oh, sorry." Kyungsoo grab a nearby napkin and gave it to Luhan who took it with out hesitation.

 

"How do you know they are gay?" Kyungsoo asked whiling taking a sip of his drink.

 

"Me and sehun saw them in a cafe holding hands on the table." 

 

Kyungsoo Widen his eyes while drinking and Luhan shot a glare at him.


"Don't you dare." 

 

Just as Kyungsoo was about to say something, Kai came in the room. Half . And wet. Kyungsoo widen his eyes again at the sight and Luhan smirked.

 

"Well, I gotta go get Sehun back so I'll be going." Luhan said as he stood up. "Catch you guys later."

 

"What do you mean catch you guys later? We didn't even fall."

 

"Ugh, not again."

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBH I DON'T THINK THIS CHAP IS THAT GOOD. anyways, here you guys go. Ugh i can;t wait for happy camp exo. Ugh. Though i don't want to see chansoo and setao. T.T i';ve seen the gifs and pics. T.T