Class In Session

Exo's Fanfic Reactions And Other Crack

BEEP! BEEP!

 

Kris woke up growling at the gaudy noise coming from his alarm clock. He rubbed his eyes and one by one blinked to contrast to the light coming from the window. He sat up on his bed and looked around. He saw Luhan and Xiumin sleeping on the bed they shared. Luhan's hand was curled into a fist except his thumb that popped up. It almost looked as if he was his thumb since his hand was close to his mouth. His body was in a ball and seeing that sight, Kris let out a chuckle. He has a for cute things but he would never admit to it. It was a secret he only kept by himself. The position Luhan was in, wich was undeniably cute made Kris thought Luhan as an innocent deer. 

Until that deer just passed gas during his sleep. Awww the innocent deer just passed gas. See the sarcasm there? Kris rolled his eyes and got up and walked towards Luhan nd Xiumin's bed. He nudged Xiumin.

 

"Xiumin, Wake up." He said but did not get an answer. Instead he got a groan and Xiumin turned to the side, His face facing Luhan's back.

 

Sniff.

 

Sniff Sniff. 

 

"UGH! WHAT IS THAT? LUHAN! WHAT THE !! YOU JUST FARTED RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!!" Xiumin yelled now fully awake by the horrible stench coming from a deer's . 

 

Luhan turned to Xiumin and answered with his eyes closed.

 

"It's not my fault that you turned to that side where I just farted." Luhan said cassually. Xiumin rolled his eyes and got up.

 

He smacked Luhan in the head and yelled, "Get up. We're gonna be late for class." Luhan rolled his eyes and grabbed Kris's arm for support to get up.

 

'YAH!" Kris yelled. Luhan just shrugged and went to the bathroom.

 

---------------------------------------------IN LAY AND CHEN'S ROOM----------------------------------------------------------

Chen woke up for the fourth time that morning and he was getting irritated by Lay's constant screaming.

 

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAKY UNICORN! NO!!!"  Lay yelled as he kicked and turned in his bed. Chen let out a loud sigh and grabbed the extra pillow on his bed. he threw it to the side and aimed it at Lay.

 

"OH MY GOD! SHUT UUUUPPPP!!!" He whinned but Lay didn't hear. Nor did he feel the pillow that failed to hit him because of his constant kicking. Soon the yelling stopped and Chen finally got some sleep. Well, at elast for a little while.

 

BEEP! BEEP! 

 

It was Kris's alarm.

 

Chen groaned and let out a little cry.

 

"I just want some sleeeeppp." he whinned.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon all of the Exo members were awake and they went to their classes. Soo man, The owner of Sm ent. told them they should learn more languages since they are an international group. Their first class being Korean for the Chinese members and Chinese for the Korean members. Their second and third class, all of Exo are together. They learn Thai in their second and English in their third. They also had private singing and dancing lessons for each member but that's their individual classes so let's not get to that. The main thing is what happenes in the first three classes.

 

In the Korean class there is Luhan, Lay, Kris and Tao. 

 

"Okay, Class, we will be learning how to answer interview questions in Hangul." The teacher started.

 

"Pick a partner and ask them questions in hangul and ur partner will have to answer you in Hangul. i will give you the questions you need to say in   Chinese on the board. I will give you thirty minutes to answer and ask the questions. Ready? Go!"

 

Lay and Luhan pushed their seats together to partner up and Tao and Kris just stood there. Okay sure they had taoris moments but that was only because their manager told them about it and they ended doing those things for fan service. In reality, they aren't really that close. In fact, they have never really had a converstation together before. They were always awkward each other because of the little communication they have. To tell you the truth, Lay and Suho are even closer with each other than Tao and Kris and Lay and Suho are like in different Subunits. 

 

"............"

 

"So......" Kris started trying to break the sufficating silence lingering around them. Tao looked up then back at the sheet that the teacher gave them.

 

"eonje debwi anh-assseubnida? (When did you debut)" Tao asked startling Kris because Tao just talked to him. Usually he would get just a yes or no or just a nod but they have to have a conversation in order to do this so Kris thought well at least they are talking.

 

"4wol yeodeolbjjae 2012nyeon. (April 8th, 2012)" Kris said as he laid his back on the chair and closed his eyes satified with his korean answer. 

 

".........."

 

More silence. Kris opened his eyes and looked at Tao who was on his phone texting. Kris sat up and looked called Tao.

 

"Zitao."

 

No answer.

 

"Tao."

 

Still no answer.

 

"YAH! ZITAO!" Finally Tao looked up to see Kris glaring at him.

 

"What." 

 

"We have to do this before the time-"  

 

BRING BRING!
 

It was too late. 30 minutes already passed and man were they going to get in trouble for not doing their work. Kris looked over at Tao who was still happily texting. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Chinese room there was Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Suho. They were learning about activities and the basic. The teacher had given them a worksheet to do and all the other members were happily working except for Baekhyun. He looked at the characters over and over again and still couldn't understand. He was getting really frustrated.

 

"You need help?" Baekhyun turned to the source to find Chanyeol next to him smiling that pearly white teeth he thought was so cute. 

 

'Uh....sure." Baekhyun answered as he timidly nod. Chanyeol cracked another smile and inside he was so happy that he things are getting better between them. Chanyeol leaned closer and hovered over Baekhyun making Baekhyun blush a little. 

 

"So what's the problem?" Chanyeol asks making Baekhyun get out of his trance from staring at the lad's face.

 

"What? OH! Uh......I don't understand what these characters mean. " baekhyun answered looking down at the paper confusingly. Chanyeol smiled.

 

"It's okay. I can help you. Mmmmm....I think it's asking you what activities you do outside of school?" 

 

"How should i answer it then?"

 

"Well let's think. What do you do outside of school?" 

 

Baekhyun pursed his lips in thinking mode and thought about it.

 

"Oh! i go to the mall with my friends!" Baekhyun chirped happily.

 

"And so all you have to do is write it down in mandarin." Chanyeol said softly.

 

"That's it?"

 

"That's it." Baekhyun went to work after that and Chanyeol laughed at the Baekyun's tongue sticking out from concentration. He looked at Baekhyun, Why is it Baekhyun that makes him smile? Why is it Baekhyun that makes him warm? Chanyeol didn't know. But he doesn't care because al he knows is that Baekhyun is special and he is happy now that they are in good terms.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao was still texting during his Korean class. He was talking to  Baekhyun. they were talking about going to the mall afterwards.

 

Taotao: if u want Kyungsoo to come

 

Bacon:What?

 

Taotao:type "o"

 

Bacon:Idk how to type that LOL

 

Taotao:u just did

its the letter o

the one nxt to I and P

on the keyborad

 

Bacon: No he said to type something else with the o

 

taotao: What?

 

Bacon: Oh oops wrong chat. sorry.

 

Taotao: -_-

 

Tao stop chatting and went to talk to Kai instead.

 

Taotao: Kai can u ask kyungsoo if he can come hang out e and Baekhyuna t the mall today?

 

Kai: You trying to Kidnap him?

 

Taotao: Wtf

NO.

KAI ASK.

NAO.

 

Kai:ni hao

 

Taotao:Wtf

 

Kai:hahahahaha

nao is a combo of ni and hao

nao

 

Taotao: askkkfkdfggf -faceplams-

 

 

 

 

And with that, Tao and Baekhyun went alone tot he mall without Kyungsoo and Kai smiled at his plan.

 

I GET KYUNGSOOO ALL TO MYSELF yyyyyAY!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN/I'm soooooo sorry for this ish Chap. I was tryign to make a plot but then it ended up being like this. (Sigh) But I'll tell you guys something. the chats and texts are all from my chats with me and friends so the things said there are all true. yeah I know em and my friends have weird comments.Anyway comment! And if yuo have any ideas then tell me! don't be shy I take critism easy. Unless ur like saying it rude but even with that i wont really care. So just tell me. Now...bye!!