Chatbox & Other Boxes Part 2: Kailu's String Trap and Baekhyun's Scream

Exo's Fanfic Reactions And Other Crack

 

Baekhyun was on the computer typing furiously. Someone had said that Chanyeol was creepy and that he was stealing Taecyeon from 2pm"s nickname. It angered Baekhyun so much that slomeone whould insult but mostly accuse his bestfriend of being creepy and a theif.

 

 

What the heck? Just cuz Chanyeol's nickname is pearly whites doesn't mean he's a theif!

 

 

Annoyed by the stupid comment a fan post on facebook, he replied to the person giving him a piece of his mind. He is always like this. If anyone messes with him or someone he cares ESPECIALLY Chanyeol, then his diva side will turn on.

 

 

TheBACONoftheBreakfastMeal

 

Just because Chanyeol and Taecyeon have the same nickname doesn't mean Chanyeol stole it. It's not his fault he is always happy and he has other better nicknames that that so if you guys don't want him to have that Nickname then fine. Taecyeon sunbae can have that nickname. It wasn't that much of a good nickname anyway...

 

 

Satisfied, Baekhyun press reply and after a while the fan replied back.

 

 

2pm4ever

 

Shut up! That nickname isn't lame and Taecyeon oppa had that nickname wayyyyyyy before Park in Chanyeol even debute so shut the up you role player.

 

 

Baekhyun looked at the reply and titled his head to the side in confusion. 

 

 

Park in Chanyeol?

 

I ddin't know Chanyeol's middle name was in...

 

 

Just as he was about to ask the fan how he knew Chanyeol's middle because even him didn't know Chanyeol's middle name, The one and only park in Chayeol came in with a wet shirt full of milk.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------REWIND!!!!------------------------------------------------

 

 

While Bekhyun was on the computer, Chanyeol was watching T.V. The new Kdrama that his sunbaes just released, to the beautiful you, was on. 

 

 

Sulli looks cute as a guy....She kinda reminds me of Baekhyun...cute but demanding at the same time...hehehe-wait. what am i thinking?!!! Kyaaa!! I need some water.

 

 

Not wanting to think about his roommate, He got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink but to only be tripped by a string and fall right on the ground. Before he could process what just happened, a carton of milk came pouring down, wetting his shirt and the kitchen floor with it. He heard laughter and a slap of highfive. Knowing exactly who were responsible for this, he stood up and glared at them.

 

 

"YAH! Kai! Luhan! What the heck was that for?!" 

 

 

Kai only smirked and Luhan tried his best to hold in his laughter.

 

 

"Just a little experiment we did to see if a string could actually trip somebody and make a trap. You know, like in the movies?" Kai explained and soon Luhan couldn't hold in his laughter.,

 

 

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! THAT WAS EPIC!" He laughed but then immediately froze as he heard a familiar voice coming towards them.

 

 

"I just heard a loud thud., Are you guys okay? What were you-OH MY ING GAWD! What happened to my kitchen floor!!!" The lad yelled making everyone stiff from the tone of voice.

 

 

"K-Kyungsoo..." Kai started but then quickly shut up as he earned a glare from the doe-eyed boy.

 

 

"Did YOU do this?" Kyungsoo said through his gritted teeth. Kyungsoo is loveable and adorable most of the time but when you say or do something about his kitchen or "his baby" as he likes to call it, he'll turn into a freaking nuclear weapon.

 

 

"I-I have to go. Uh, Jummuyeon just called me. Be right there Suho! Uh..Bye!" Luhan said and scurried away from the yet-to-be crime scene. Kai silently mumbled traitor while Chanyeol just watched the drama happening right in front of him.

 

 

"I'm gonna go change." He said and went upstairs to his shared room with Baekhyun. He opened the door and Baekhyun looked up, shocked and confused at the scene in front of him.

 

 

"Don't ask." Chanyeol said knowing what Baekhyun would say. He went towards their also shared closet and took off his shirt revealing his toned body. Baekhyun fidgeted on his seat getting flushed by his roommate’s exposed body. He could see by the corner of his eyes that Chanyeol has no packs but damn that milky white skin like literally MILKY white skin. The milk seemed to have went through his shirt and onto his skin. Baekhyun shut his eyes not wanting to imagine things. 

 

 

No no no no. We've been through this. Me and Chanyeol are GUYS. 

 

 

He said to himself but then got a heart attack by a deep husky voice talking in his ear.

 

 

"What're doing?" It was Chanyeol. Baekhyun turned to the direction of Chanyeol but them immediately regretted it because his face was only inches away from his and what makes it even worse was that Chanyeol STILL hasn't put on a shirt. He had it in his right hand but he hasn't put it on yet. Not knowing what to do Baekhyun grabbed the closest thing he could find which was a stuff animal a fan gave to him and screamed from the top of his lungs.

 

 

"AHHHHHHH!!! SPIDER! SPIDER!" Baekhyun yelled as he kept on hitting Chanyeol various times. 

 

 

"OW! Where hyung?" Chanyeol ask but Baekhyun just kept on still hitting Chanyeol.

 

 

"SPIDER! SPIDER!"

 

 

Finally he stop after he got tired and Chanyeol was free.

 

 

"What was that for hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

 

 

"...."

 

 

"...."

 

 

"...."

 

 

"Hyung?"

 

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Baekhyun flared his arms all around and ran towards the door leaving a confused and half Chanyeol.

 

 

-------------------------------------DURING THAT TIME IN THE KITCHEN----------------------------------------------

 "Kyungsoo I can explain." Kai said.

 

"Did. You. Do. This?" Kyungsoo asked again empathizing every word coming from his mouth. Kai sighed and nodded and closed his eyes to get ready for the punishment but to his surprise Kyungsoo just let out a sigh-wait Kyungsoo JUST sighed? Kai opened his eyes and saw Kyungsoo with a sad expression on his face. 

 

"Why can't you guys just care for me once I'm a person too you know. Kyungsoo mumbled quietly but it was loud enough for Kai to hear. 

 

"What're you talking bout hyung We do care for you."  He said.

 

"Well if you guys did then you guys would've helpd me with the house. I'm not a maid you know. At least maids get paid."  

 

"We do help you hyung. We help you clean the plates everytime we eat."

 

"Yeah but it's just-The things i do here (sigh) I just think that they don't seem appreciated. I mean I like cleaning after you guys but sometimes i feel like you guys just don't care the work and sweat I put into it and you guys just mess it up."

 

"Hyung...." Kai said as he walked towards Kyungsoo looking directly at him with a serious face which was very rare since Kai was one of the most silliest person.

 

"Don't you ever think that. We do care and appreciate the things you do and I'm sorry if we didn't realize the work and sweat you put into it but just know that we appreciate all the things you do for us. I aprreciate all the things you do for us and don't you ever forget that."

 

With that Kai smiled at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo swore he heard his heart beating faster.

 

 

 

 

Sooooooooo heyy guys its me, mztpar. Well im not really proud of this chap but i hope you guys like it. I did it during class. hehehe and as you can see im a really big fan of kaisoo and baekyeol. sorry if you guys were expecting other shippings in this chap. I'll make sure the next chap will be other shippings kay? AND OMG LOOK AT THE PICTURE I POSTED FOR THIS FIC ITS SOOOO CUTE ALKDALKJHFDJKFHJF IM DYING BY KAWAII OVERLOAD!! KYEOPTA!!  AHHHHHHHH!!!!