A normal EXO morning

Exo's Fanfic Reactions And Other Crack

It was a bright shiny morning. So peaceful and quiet-

No. Scratch that. It was nowhere near quiet. Though it was a nice morning. Bunny ears on the word nice. 

SPLASH!

Sehun shot up from his bed and glared at Kai.

"The was that for?!" he yelled glaring at Kai who just burst into laughter before smirking at the now soaking maknae. Right then Chanyeol's head popped in the door.

"He got you too?" the happy virus asked. Sehun nod and Chanyeol just left not even helping the poor maknae. After chanyeol left Kai just started to laugh even more.

"Bwahahahahaha! You look so freaking wet! Man BWHAHAHA THAT WAS EPIC!" Sehun glared at him.

"I'll give you ten thecond-ths to run before i come cath you." Sehun said through gritted teeth making his lips even more lispy if that is even a word. But kai kept on laughing.

"One...."

Still laughing.

"Two...."

Still laughing.

"Three...."

"Four...."

"Five..."

"Thixth...."

"Theven..."

Kai's laughter stop. " u were serious." and with that he scurried off the maknae's and suho's room.

"Eight. Nine. Ten!" Sehun jump off of his bed and ran out the bedroom to kill a certain 'devil' as he likes to call it. During that time Kyungsoo was frying pancakes and quietly humming to the tune of snsd's gee until a loud scream was heard. It came louder and louder until it felt like the scream was right near his ear.

"KYUNGSOOO! KYUNGSOO! SEHUN'S TRYNA KILL ME!!!" It said and Kyungsoo could only guess who that voiced belonged to. None other than- "Kyungsoo! help me!" the lad said as he tried hiding underneath Kyungsoo's apron which was see-through by the way and had no ing space for a grown teenage boy to fit in.

"YAh! Get Off!" Kyungsoo yelled flustered by the sudden contact. Kai then looked up from the apron which was barely covering him and gave Kyungsoo the most cutest pout not even a puppy can compare.

"But Sehun's tryna kill me!" Kai whinned. Kyungsoo sigh in defeat knowing no one can stand his pouts.

"Fine but i'm just saying you know this apron is see-through right?" Kai cursed in realization and hurriedly got out of the apron just to hide underneath the table. Kyungsoo watch the boy scramble making sure he was hidden well enough. It was actually a good hiding place. The table cloth neatly hid the boy. Just when Kyungsoo was about to go back to cooking his pancake he heard another scream.

"KAI! I'M GONNA IN KILL YOU!" It was Sehun holding a watergun  and looking pissed off as ever. He looked arounjd the room searching for Kai until he spotted Kyungsoo. Meeting the maknae's eyes Kyungsoo quickly shift back into frying the pancakes. Sehun smirk knowing the doe eyed boy knew where Kai was. He walked towards the lad.

"Kyungsoooo......" He started showing as much as ageyo as he can. "Do you know where Kai is?" 

Kyungsoo figit for a moment and point to the table. Sehun smirked and went towards the table. He bent down to the tables height and opened the table cloth but only to be scared for his life when he saw a masked man that had the face of which looked  like the grudge.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He screamed as he tumbled backwards frightened. Kyungsoo turned around once again and saw Kai laughing so crazy that it can almost beat Chanyeol's laugh. Almost. Sehun shot a glare at Kai after realizing it was a trick. He quickly grabbed the water gun and started shooting it at Kai. Surprise by the squirting liquid, Kai tried to get out underneath the table but failed and bumped his head. Laughing Sehun stop shooting and smirk knowing they were even now.

"Okay guys. Come on, time to eat." Kyungsoo said and right when he said that Baekhyun and Chanyeol came running. They both had their hands into a shape of a gun and they were making shooting noises.

"Pew! I got you Chanyeol!" 

"No I got you! Pew pew!"

Kyungsoo glared at the four childish kids.

"YAH! YOU GUYS THIS IS NOT A PLAYROOM! THIS A KITCHEN AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU RUINING MY BABY!" Kyungsoo shout making everyone stop what they're doing and go to the table to eat. As Kyungsoo calmed down and started passing the pancakes the group heard footsteps. They looked towards the sound and revealed a sleepy looking leader. Feeling all eyes were on him the leader looked at s.

"What? What did I miss?" Kai smiled at the leader.

"Oh, nothing just the usual exo morning." Kai said earning a smack from Kyungsoo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back In China.

"LAY WAKE UP!"

"Hmmm...5 more mins..."

"LAY IF YOU DONT ING WAKE UP I WILL THROW THIS BAG ON YOU!"  Kris yelled as he walked over to grab a black bag but to be stop by a yelling maknae.

"PUT. THAT. DOWN."  Kris froze as he heard Tao's voice from the other room. He sighed and walked towards the door and open it revealing a deer with food in its mouth.

"Hem..Krip." Kris rolled his eyes.

"You wake him Luhan." He said and Luhan swallowed his food as he walked in the room. Kris watch as Luhan grab a bottle of water, put it in his mouth to gurgle (I don't know how to spell that word) and spit it out right in Lay's face. Lay shot up and wiped the water/saliva on his face. 

"HEYYY!!" Lay yelled but Luhan just rolled his eyes and turned to Kris.

"It's that easy." he said and left the room leaving a shock Kris and a disgusted Lay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'"Luhhhaaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!" Sehun yelled as he ran over to the chinese boy. Hugging him till he was sufficating him.

"S-Sehun. C-can't brea-the." Luhan said through the hug. Sehun stop and smiled cheekliy at the other.

"Aish. Get a room guys." Kai said as he grabed the luggage and put it into their van. Exo-M were gonna stay with Exo-K for the vacation. It took a lot of pursuasion but the boss finally let them have a break.

"We're gonna have so much fun!" Chanyeol shout as everyone got into the van. The van was pretty small since it was technically for just exo-k. The Ms had to squeeze in the tight van.

"Ow!" Chen yelled rubbing his head from the bump that the car just went passed. Kyungsoo shifted uncomfortably trying to to get out of Kai who was on the bottom of him.

'Um...Jongin...."

"Yes?"

"Your..uh..hand....." Kai looked at where Kyungsoo was pointing at and widen his eyes. His hands were touching Kyungsoo's from the small space they had. Quickly Kai took them off leaving an awkward atmosphere.

"Hannnie!!! I can't see you!" Sehun whinned as he was squished to the edge while Luhan was squished on the other edge. Kris just rolled his eyes as he pushed the maknae who was half on top of him. 

"Hunnnie! It's okay I can see you!" Luhan called out making kris roll his eeys once again but deep inside he had to admit, He was pretty jealous.

Hours passed and they finally arrived tot heir destination.

'Wake up! Hey wake up!" the manager called. Baekhyun who was sleeping in Chanyeol's shoulder rubbed his eyes and open them. 

"mmm....Where are we exactly?" He asked and the manager smiled. 

"We are at a Tech company." The exo members all looked at their manager in confusion as the manager chuckled.

"We are here because we want you to get to know your fans. What they think of you....and maybe reply to them as you make an account for the websites." The members made an ahh sound in realization and nod.

"Well let's go!" Chanyeol chimed happily but was hold back by an arm. It was the manager.

"Before you go I have to warn you. Some fans are....a little...erm....weird." Kai laughed at this.

"HAHAHA! Chanyeol you can meet your own kind now!" He said earning a glare from the happy virus. 

"Whatever let's just go in. We'll be careful sunbaenim" Tao said and went inside. The members then followed. The manager sighed.

"You guys don't know what you're getting into." He muttered before going in with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyyyy readers!!!! I'm so happy i finally got a chance to update! I finished this chap but I had no internet access to update it sooooo yeah thaxs for subscribing and this fanfic will be random at most times but will have a story line at the same time. So keep on reading and if your a silent reader keep reading too and dont be afraid to comment

Btw this Pic is sooo cute!