What Time Is It Now?

Beautiful Stranger

 

09:00         08-12-12 (Ruby’s Room)

 

I squirmed lazily on my bed. I did not intend to wake up soon. I want to sleep, because I was so sleepy. I pulled the blanket again, so my body was warm.

Suddenly I heard my door open, and suddenly the sound of a trumpet, along with broken balloons and scattered papers.

"Happy birthday, Ruby!" Said Clara loud.

I surprised. Uncles, aunts and Clara was walking to me. Uncle and Clara took the trumpet, while the aunt carrying the cake with lit small candles to me.

"Happy birthday, Ruby ... Happy Birthday, Ruby ... Happy Birthday ... Happy Birthday ... Happy birthday our lovely, Ruby! "They sang the birthday song to me.

I smiled, I honestly moved. My uncle and aunt are like my own parents ,while Clara was like my own younger sister even though she was very annoying but actually I very love her.

"Blow out the candles!" Said Clara again.

"Wait ... Make a wish, "said aunt.

I nodded. Then hold my hands while closing my eyes.

Oh God ... I want people who love me be by my side forever.

"Finish? Okay, blow out the candles! " shouted uncle.

Then, I blew out the candle. Uncles, aunts and Clara clapped. "Yeay! Happy birthday, Ruby! The older not getting grumpy, okay! If you're like that, no one wants dating you," exclaimed Clara while she hugged me tightly.

I hit her arms. "What do you mean? you also don't have a boyfriend, right?" i asked annoyed.

"My boyfriend is Taecyeon, Junho, Jun.K, Nichkhun, Chansung and Wooyoung! And I'm going to see them tonight. Hihihihi," said Clara, she blushed.

Uncle looked at Clara annoyed. "Hey! Stop dreaming! Because of you're thinking of them earlier, you’ve got score D minus!" Griped uncle.

"But I think Clara’s saying was right. Ruby, you're 23 years old now, when are you going to introduce prospective husband to us?" asked aunty.

I was shocked. "I thought I was too young, aunty? I still want to continue my education to become a doctor, "I said.

"Well .... However at least you have to find a boyfriend. Is there any college friends do you like? "Said aunt.

I could only shake my head. No one I like. And it seems they are afraid to like me because i’m hot-blodded.

"Calm down, mom ... Tonight, I'm going to help Ruby find a boyfriend. And I’m sure, Ruby will fall in love with my handsome oppa!" Clara exclaimed cheerfully.

I glanced at her annoyed. "Hey, I told you that I won’t come to the concert," I said irritably. "Besides that, I also have a class this afternoon until evening," I lied.

Clara laughed. "Hahaha ... You can not fool me, Ruby ... I know your college schedule. Today you do not have a class right? So of course you would accompany me to the concert. "

I looked begged to uncle, "Uncle ... Save me," I whispered.

But apparently, my uncle did not realize whisper and just said. "Ruby, you'd better shower now or your chance to get a boyfriend is getting a bit," joked uncle.

I sighed sadly. "What time is it now?," I asked.

Suddenly Clara shocked but then she laughed. "Ahahahahahah!" She laughed.

I looked confused. "What’s wrong?"

"It's what I said! I’m sure, you will soon fall in love with my oppa. Because you just mention the title of their concert! "He said cheerfully.

I looked resentful towards Clara. "What did you say, ha?"

But Clara only skipping like a child. "Yeyeyeyeye!"

I get out of bed. "Uncle, aunt ... I'm going to take a shower. Thank you for surprise birthday,"I said. Then, I move from my bed. Uncles and aunts come to walk away.

And Clara was still jumping up and down abysmally.

 

 

 

-This is Nichkhun’s Point of View-

 

09:05         Hotel

          "How many times I’ve told you, don’t go anywhere! That's dangerous for you, the fans will recognize you and they might hurt you! "

I sighed in frustration. It was almost two hours Minjae Hyung scolded because I went to the minimart just to buy a drink last night. I just wanted to free for a while.

"Oh please, hyung ... I just went to the minimart near the hotel," I said. "Moreover, no one recognized me," I said. I'm not lying this time, yesterday I made ​​a mistake by hitting a girl and she did not recognize me.

"But next time you shouldn’t go anywhere!" Snapped hyung.

I nodded lazily.

"Ah this is wasting time! It’s time for rehearsal now!"

 

 

 

--THANK YOU FOR READING^^PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT--