I Met Her...

Beautiful Stranger

 

-This is Ruby’s Point Of View-

         

22:18         07-12-12 (Ruby's Room)

Now

Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put

 

 

          I closed my medical dictionary, who had been learned harshly. Then cover both of my ears. How can I learn if Clara played Korean song loudly.

          "Aisssh! Annoying! "I snorted.

          Whenever and wherever Clara always praised that random boyband. I think Clara has become a maniac them. Starting from the poster, their pictorial, cassettes and other things as scattered in her room. And because of that I do not want to go into her room.

          But the longer the music was getting louder. I had to act quickly. Inevitably I had to run to her room to tell her to turn off that annoying song, or I will die young because of ear disorders.

            I banged on her room door. "Clara! Can you turn off the music?! I'm disturbed! "I shouted

            However, there was no response. Clara seems not hear me because the music she play too loud.    

           I hurriedly banged the door harshly. "Clara!!! Can you turn off the music?!! I think I'll fainting if you keep hearing that damn music! "I swore.

           Suddenly the door opened Clara. He smiled cheerfully, "What's up, Ruby? It isn't normally you want to come to my room, " she asked.

           "How can you listen to the song that you don’t know the language’s meaning?”

         "Hahahaha!" She suddenly laughed. "I know what it means. Because oppa who taught me all this time ..., "Clara said while winking eye.

           I snorted. "Aish! So, can you turn it off? Now? "

         "AH!" shouted Clara suddenly. "I have something to show you!" Said Clara. Later, she ran into his room and picked up two sheets of paper. He showed it to me.

         "Surprise!"

               I frowned. "What's that?"

               "This is a birthday present from me, 2pm’s ticket concert in diamond class! Wonderful, isn’t it? "

               "2pm?"

           "Yeah, 2pm! The Oppas that I proud of so far! Nichkhun, Junho, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Jun.K, and Chansung oppa! The concert will be held  tomorrow, just in time in your birthday. I can not wait for tomorrow, I think couldn’t sleep tonight. Oh Oppa... Please, at least come to my dream, "she murmured

             "Oppa? Isn’t that it means grandfather (in Indonesian)?" I asked.

             Clara hit my head with two pieces of the ticket. "In Korean it means older brother, Ruby!" She furious.

          "Oh, sorry." I said. "But you'd better keep your ticket. Or you sell to your friends because I was not interested in the concert, "I muttered. Then, I started to leave Clara who’s begging to me

         "Ruby! So you don’t want to watch this concert? In fact i was begging to Uncle Eddy who’s the concert promoter to give this free ticket!" Said Clara.

       I pretended not to hear Clara and kept walking until out of the house. But, I heard the tramp followed. It was obviously Clara.

           "Ruby .... Please, come! "Begged Clara.

             "I'm not interested," I muttered.

           I took the umbrella from the rack near the door, because I saw from the window it’s raining now. Then, I opened the door. I decided to go to the minimart to buy snacks rather than at home just to listen to that random music.

             "Ruby! Where you going? "Asked Clara sadly. "And I still want to seduce you to watch this concert!"

             "I want to buy seaweed snacks!"

 

 

 

22:32                   Minimart

 

             I went straight to the shelf where my favorite seaweed snack placed. I'm starting to like this snack since I watched a Thailand movie called Top Secret: Billionair. And after watching the movie I was immediately looking for a snack.

          After taking a few packs, I headed to the ice cream place. Besides like seaweed snacks, I also like the vanilla ice cream flavor.

          But suddenly I felt someone nudging my shoulder. Then, I smelled perfume behind.

        I turned. That man... wearing black glasses, wearing a black hat and black jacket. He has nudged my shoulder earlier.

              He looked shocked. "Oh, am I nudging your arm? I'm so sorry," he asked politely.

             I nodded casual, and then took two packs of vanilla ice cream. I want to went to the cashier before he called me.......

             "Hey, wait," he asked.

             I turned to him.

             "You don’t recognize me, do you?" He asked doubtfully.

            I frowned, confused. "Who are you?"

            He sigh of relief. "Thank you, then. You can go away," he said then smiled cute at me. That’s very cute.

         I walked back to the cashier confused. Who is he? Why he ask me with that question? Do I know him? Is he an artist? Oh maybe, because I saw he was very handsome.

           Oh! He also spoke in English to me! In fact most people saw me for the first time talking with Indonesian language that I did not understand.

          Wait ... Why do I keep thinking about it?

          Ah ... I don’tcare.

 

 

-THANK YOU FOR READING^^PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT^^--