The Shocking Confession

Beautiful Stranger

 

-This is Nichkhun’s Poin of View-

 

11:06         Hotel

I was about to call hyung before he come and see in a restaurant. He said that the girl i had chosen was waiting in my hotel room. Suddenly i felt awkward, the same feeling when i’ll meet Victoria-ssi.

          The elevator door opened, i went out and then walking towards my hotel room. Why do i suddenly become nervous? Argh. Remember Khun, she just fan. Not at all.

          Arrived in front of my room, hyung stopped and said to me. “She’s inside your room. Go talk with her. Make you both two closser. I’ll leave you two alone,” said hyung, then he left.

          I thought for a moment. Then i went to open the door.....

          That girl was seeing me with a shocked-face. She stood up in sudden. She wore a casual style, she parse her hair so i could see her long dark brown hair and she didn’t wear any make up on, just natural beauty. She’s quite tall, as tall as my younger sister, Yanin.

          “Hy,” greet me.

          She smiled awkwardly. “Hy,” she answered.

          I came to her and sat in front of her. “So, you’re my girlfriend now?” joke me.

          “Yeah... So?” she asked sarcastic.

          I was a little bit shocked when i heard her answer. My fans didn’t ever answer my question with that sarcastic-voice. “Okey... What’s your name?” asked me.

          “I’m Ruby. And you?” asked her again.

          What’s that question?  Had she just asked my name? Or maybe she just joked at me. “Hahaha.. I’m Nichkhun. How can you didn’t know my name since you’re my fan,” i said.

          “But unfortunately, i really didn’t know your name,” she said innocently.

          “What do you mean?”

          “Hey listen to me. I apologize to you in advance, but i’m not your fan at all. I was forced by my cousin to accompany her to your concert, i didn’t know anything about you and your boyband. But suddenly, that man asked me to come to the stage and unpredictable things just happened. And now, i also don’t know why i’m here and talk with you,” she said. “So, could i asked you to cancel me to be your girlfriend?” begged her.

          I sighed, unbelievable! Everything that she said was unbelievable! That’s my first time to hear that awful words from girl who i didn’t know at all. And she’s ordinary girl! And she said like that!

          She’s so innocent and....................... interesting.

          I laughed ironically. “Hahaha... That was unbelievable.”

          “Could you cancel it? Pleeease,” begged her again.

          “So, you don’t like me? You don’t want to be my girlfriend?” i asked her.

          She just nodding innocently.

          “Ah! Although it really hurt me, but it’ll be easier to act like a lovers in that reality show since you don’t like me. So you don’t have to be sad if we are appart later,” i said.

          She sighed. “Why don’t you choose another girl who like you? I’m sure that many other girls expecting to be your girlfriend,” she said again. She still didn’t want to lose.

          But it really became more interesting. I wondered, was she really didn’t like me? How  if i ? Asked her phone number then called her in the 12.01 A.M  just wanna say good morning to her? Then gave her flower? Kissed her nose? Or her chubby cheeks? Or lips?!!

          Ah... That evil think just come to my mind....

          I moved from sofa then came closer to her, then i got closer to her face to . She looked very shocked. “Hey! What are you doing!” shouted her suddenly.

          But i only smiled and got closer and closer. “What if i force you to be my girlfriend?” whispered me. Space between my face and hers isn’t more than 3 centimeters.

          She suddenly closed her eyes. She seems very afraid to me now.

          I cant help but laugh out loud. I moved away from her. Her face became red now, she seems embarrassed. 

          “I’m sorry i can’t grant your wish to cancel you to be my girlfriend. So just prepare yourself for tomorrow. We’ll be......... dating in Bali,” i said then winked at her.

          And her face just like boiled crab! Extremely red! HAHAHAHA

 

 

-This is Ruby’s Point of View-

12:00         Hotel

          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

          All I wanna do right now is scream out loud. I really wanted to kill the innocent man who sat and played iPad in front of me. What just he did really made me wanna held a suicide party.

          He just made me embarassing. He looked like a bad boy because he teased me and almost... stole my first kiss.

          Oh! What did I say?! Did I expecting him to kiss me?!

          “Can I go home now?” asked me broke the silence.

          It’s been almost an hour. After ‘Almost Stole First Kiss-Accident’, I and him only sat on sofa and didn’t talk each other. I didn’t know why suddenly i and him kept silent.

         He looked at me. “Hyung asked me to told you to wait him. You’ve to sign the contract, right?” said him, then he continued to play his iPad.

          I sighed. “It’s really wasting my time,” murmured me.

          He seems heard my voice, then he looked at me again. “What did you say?” asked him.

          “Nothing,” i said briefly.

          Suddenly he laughed. “Hahaha... Are you still embrassing? Did I’ve to kiss you for real?” asked him.

          WHAT DID HE SAID??????? This man’s really............

          “What are you saying?!!” i snapped.

          He looked shocked but then he laughed out loud. “Hahahaha, i can see that you’re expecting me to kiss you. Right?” .

          I sighed of frustration. “Hey! Can you stop teasing me!!!!” snapped me.

          But suddenly I heard the door opened. The man who brought me here stood in front of the door with shocked-face. Maybe the man thought how could ordinary girl like me can snap his artist.

          “Why, hyung?” asked Nichkhun to the man who I don’t know his name, but i know that he’s Nichkhun manager.

          “Aniiyo... I just brought this document for Ruby,” said the man. Then, he walked to me and sat next to me. He gave the document to me,”Sign this contract,” said him.

          I accepted and opened that document hesitately. “Do I must sign this contract?” I still didn’t believe that i’ve to join this random reality show.

          The man laugh. “Unfortunately, yes,” said him. I could hear Nichkhun sighed, i glanced at him annoyed.

          Then, i signed the contract. Huh... Actually, i still didn’t believe that everything’s gone so far. Its all because of Clara, if she didn’t force me to accompany her to the concert, it’s not gonna be like this.

          I closed the document then gave it back to the man.

          “Ah, the PD had called me that the shooting start tonight in Bali. So, you both two going to flight to Bali at 4. I’ve already prepare the ticket,” said him.

          “Hah? Why’d so fast?” I protest.

          “Come on, just do what hyung said,” said Nichkhun.

          “Yes, Ruby... You’ve to do what i’m saying,” said the man.

          I murmured. “Eng.... Actually, I don’t know your name, sir. So, what’s your name?” asked me to the man. “Is your name Hyung?” asked me innocently, because i heard Nichkhun called this man with ‘Hyung’.

          But suddenly two men in front of me laughed so loud. I just only looked with the confused-eyes at them two.

 

14:00         (Ruby’s Room)

          “So, you’ll go to airport at 4?” asked Clara again.

          I nodded while checking my stuff that already packed by aunty. I sighed,”Done.”

          Clara sighed, then she hugged my arm. “Ruby.... Can I follow you? It’s been many years i didn’t go to Bali. I really miss Bali so bad,” said her sadly.

          I glanced at her. Suddenly a great idea came to my brain. “You can’t follow me, but........ How if you replace me! Don’t you want to be Nichkhun’s girlfriend?!” asked me with bunny eyes.

          Clara hit my arm hurriedly. “Hey! I can’t hurt my oppa! He choosed you to be his girlfriend. How can I suddenly come to him and say ‘hy oppa! Your girlfriend isn’t Ruby anymore, but your lover is me!’ It’s weird, you know! Because of I really love him doesn’t mean I’ve ambition to the his side,” said Clara. “However, my true love is Wooyoung oppa, not Nichkhun oppa,” said her.

          “Whatever.”

 

 

15:42

          "Where are you? flight will depart soon, why haven’t you come yet?" Nichkhun manager griped. Now I know his name, that’s Minjae. But he told me to call him Minjae oppa.

"I'm still on the road right now. Streets are crowded, but I’ll be there soon," I said while looked toward the window. I saw a street full of vehicles.

"Come here as soon as possibe, now many fans came. You will be trouble to get in," he muttered again.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I'm her right now., And where are you?" asked me while i get off from the taxi, then i took my bags.

"In front of the domestic flights," he said.

I hung up. Then I ran while carrying a bag to the door domestic flights. I saw Nichkhun and Minjae Oppa there. And the fans were screaming Nichkhun’s name wildly. I joined them.

But suddenly, Nichkhun hold my hand.