It's Getting Complicated

Beautiful Stranger

 

20:05         Korea (2pm’s Dorm)

 

 

          All 2PM members were inside the dorm now, except Nichkun because he is in Bali for filming a reality show. They looked extremely bored there. And there were: Taecyeon was playing guitar carelessly, Wooyoung  was watching TV, Junho was playing internet, while Chansung was busy eating ramyeon and Jun.K never stopped snapping them one by one.

"Ya! Chansung-ah ... Would you stop eating ramyeon!" Snapped Jun.K.

Chansung who was eating at the fifth ramyeon wrap this answer. "Hyung, don’t you know that I was very hungry! Actually I really want to eat meat but Minjae Hyung not there, so who else would buy meat. If I go out, people would recognize me, "said Chansung.

Taecyeon chuckled. "Why does Minjae Hyung should accompany Khunnie in Bali? Doen’t he know if we also want to vacation in Bali?"

"Ya! Taecyeon-ah, don’t you know that we have to practice for the next concert in Macau!" Snapped Jun.K again.

Suddenly, Junho who was playing internet jump. "Yes! Look at this! There was an article that Nichkhun was holding hand with woman at the airport! "Said Junho.

Suddenly all members scramble to see the article about Nichkhun’s news in the Junho’s iPad. "Whoa ... Daebak!" shouted Jun.K.

"Who is that girl? Why she doesn’t show her face?" asked Taecyeon.

Wooyoung was moving TV channels with remote responded. "Maybe she is Khun hyung’s yeoja chingu," Wooyoung replied casually.

"Yeoja chingu?!" asked them in a same time.

"Khun hyung was filming for his reality show 'Dating with superstar'" Wooyoung said.

"Ah ... How lucky he is, "Chansung said.

"Omo! Omo! "Wooyoung said suddenly. "Look at that!" Wooyoung said as he pointed to the television screen. The reality show 'Dating with Superstar' was being aired in a first episode, where Ruby was walking out the hotel, and after that Nichkhun gave her flowers.

"Whoa! That girl’s nommu yeobbo! "Said Taecyeon.

"She's beautiful. Like the angel," said Jun.K.

"Ckckck, this is not fair. You should call Minjae Hyung immediately!" Taecyeon shouted.

"Shut up, I'm going to call Minjae hyung," Junho said, and then he took the phone and called Minjae Hyung.

          On the third ring, Minjae Hyung answered the phone.

"Yeobosseyo" asked Minjae Hyung.

"Hyung! When are you coming home? "Said Junho.

"Don’t you know if we die of boredom here!" shouted Taecyeon.

"I’m getting tired of eating ramyeon only!" shouted Chansung.

"Shhh! Shut up!" snapped Junho. "Hyung, when are you and Khunnie will return here?" Said Junho.

"Ye ... Ye ... Tomorrow we will return," said Minjae Hyung.

"Bring a lot of gift!" Said Taecyeon.

"Bring a lot of food!" Said Chansung.

"Ya! Can you shut up your mouth!" shouted Nichkhun there.

Hear the voice of Khun, Taecyeon immediately grab the phone from Junho. "Khun! Why didn’t you tell us that you're dating a very beautiful girl! It's a conspiracy!" shouted Taecyeon.

“Why do I have to tell you?” asked Nichkhun innocently.

Taecyeon chuckled. “I also want to date with that beautiful girl!”

Nichkhun laughed. "Really? But unfortunately, that beautiful girl already mine. "

"But ...,"

Tut ... Tut ... Tut ...

Suddenly the phone lines. Taecyeon was cursing. "Ya! What the the hell is that!” cursed him.

Junho take his iPad, then looked for some information about Khun’s new reality show. But in fact, he wanted to know about Khun’s girlfriend in that reality show.

Wooyoung’s peeking on his iPad, then he said. “Her face seems familiar.”

“Ne, i feel so,” said Junho.

Taecyeon grabbed the iPad rudely. He looked out the photos. “Wait... I think that i’ve seen this girl before,” said him.

“Ah! Isn’t this girl who’s brought to the stage in last concert in Indonesia?!”

 

 

22:10         Yact                      (Bali)

-          This is Nickhun’s Point of View’

I turned off Minjae Hyung’s handphone quickly. The members were always like this, they’re always gone wild after seeing beautiful girl. For some reason, i don’t want they know Ruby...

          “Hyung, this’s your phone,” i said while handed it to Minjae Hyung.

          “Why’d you turn it off?” asked him.

          “Because the conversation’s over.” I said.

          Today we were celebrating a farewell party for the final day's relity show filming. There was already two weeks I was in Bali, completed filming five episodes of the reality show 'Dating with Superstar. "

To be honest, I didn’t want to end this filming. I already used to this situation. I didn’t want to apart from crews, PD, Bali and...

That girl...

That girl who now choose to sit alone in a corner of the yact while drinking melon juice, she seems enjoying the beauty of the sea in bali at night. Whereas, others got together and joking while drinking alcohol. But she was alone there.

I took a glass of alcohol on a table, and then approached her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as handed her a glass of alcohol.

She ignored it. "I don’t drink alcohol."

"Ah ... I forgot that you're allergic to alcohol, "I said.

 "Why are you coming here?" asked her.

I laughed blankly. "Hahaha. Do not you see it? I come to see you. Is that wrong? "

She shook her head. "No," she said flatly.

We were both silent for a moment. It feels awkward between us. I then remembered something, I rush out the my favorite red wristband of my pocket. Then, I handed it to Ruby.

"Um ... I also want to give you this. As a farewell. I hope you still remember me and the memories that we do here when you see this wristband," I said awkwardly. Suddenly, I was very embarrassed, i’m sure that now my ears redder.  

She smiled and took a that wristband. "Thank you, I was touched," she said, after that she wore that wristband in her hand. It looked very suitable for her. "Wow! This looked great," she said.

I gulped. "Tomorrow we are going to apart. Maybe we will not be able to see each other again after this, "I said.

She nodded. "Yes, to be honest I am sad when I’ve apart from you and others. I’m gonna miss you all, " she said sadly.

I expand my hands, going to hug her. She accepted, and we hugged.

Somehow at this time I felt very sad. This feeling is the same feeling when I had to apart from Victoria when the last episode of WGM.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

Suddenly I heard Minjae Hyung’s voice which made us to end this warm hug.

 

 

 

-This is Ruby’s Point of View-

 

2 months later..............

 

14:00         At noon in February (Ruby's Room)

 

I threw up my body on my bed. College today is very tiring. I just dissected a unknown corpse, it's very creepy. I aftraid that all of sudden that corpse alive then scaring me. But whatever it is, I shouldn’t give up. Because I'll be a doctor someday. And when I become a doctor later, I'll dissect the body is more creepy than that.

The last two months, I spent as an usual Ruby. Errata, maybe the last 2 months of my life was little changed from the usual.

I had to attend a talk show on TV, gathering fans (which of course forced by Clara), and thousands of other similar events ...

Yeah, that boyband just make me 'a little bit' famous!

Because of them, now I can see a lot of articles that regardless of my college life when I typed my name in google, I can see a picture of me and Nichkhun are scattered, I could see they were making a special website for me, and everything ...

I took my laptop off the table. I have not checked email today. Since my email was scattered, I had to make a more personal account for the important things.

There are five incoming email.

Two email from lecturer.

One email from Stephanie that asking of electronic books.

One email from Good Reads with recommendations of new books in February.

And an email from It's Skin ...

Wait ... It's Skin? What is it?

I opened the email. There are many writings there, but this kind of petition. At the end of the letter written ...

 

 

 

To be continue...