Do I Love Her?

Beautiful Stranger

 

-This is Nichkhun’s Point of View-

 

17:20         Bali (Jimbaran Beach)

 

          At 17:15 we arrived in Bali. I’ve been a couple time went to this place, but I never get bored here. Arriving here, we were straight to Jimbaran beach for the first shooting. Right now I'm in the make up-ing.

"Hi Khun, long time no see," said Eun Ah, make-up artist who used to make up me.  She started open her makeup bag.

"Yeah, after the accident I was a break from the entertainment for a while. And this month I’m back," I said.

 Eun Ah’s face seems uncomfortable. "Eng ... I did not mean to ......" she said.

"Calm down, I'm not offended anyway. And I'm okay if you ask about it," I said casual.

I was used to respond to questions about the accident that happened to me recently. It was destiny, and everyone has the right to ask me.

"Ani ... This time I really didn’t want to ask about it. But I really curious about that girl,” said Eun Ah while pointed at Ruby, who’s in the make up by Eun Hee there.  “Is the girl who is in the make-up by Eun Hee  is your 'prospective girlfriend'?" asked Eun Ah, she seemed full of curiosity. Then, I glanced at Ruby who was in make-up by Eun Hee (Eun Ah’s sister). She seemed quiet and not enthusiastic.

I nodded relaxed. "Yeah, so what?"

"Whoa ... How lucky she is ... But no wonder if PD does chose her, she is so beautiful," said Eun Ah.

"PD didn’t choose her, but I do choose her," I said.

          "Whoa ... Jeungmal?" asked Eun Ah. "She's really beautiful. Is she an Indonesian artist? "

I shook my head. "I don’t know,"

Eun Ah looked amazed to Ruby. I admit Ruby is very pretty. But she was very fierce. I never thought there was a woman as cruel as her. I was very surprised when she’s snapping me at our first meeting. But now, Ruby seemed quietly there, is she get bored? Is she planning to escape? Suddenly I worry that she will do something unexpected.

"Finish, Khun," said Eun Ah.

"Gomawo, Eun Ah. Then, I’ll go there first, "I said while pointing towards Ruby. Eun Ah nodded.

I walked towards Ruby who still in make-up by Eun Hee. She glances at me, and she seemed not excited by my arrival.

"Hi, Eun Hee," I greet to Eun Hee. Then, I sat in the seat next to Ruby.

"Hi Khun, long time no see," said Eun Hee.

I just only smiled at Eun Hee. And then, I looked at Ruby. "Whoaa ... You look beautiful,” praised me to Ruby.

"Thank you," she replied briefly.

"Why you aren’t excited?," I asked. "Are you regret to be my girlfriend?" I teased.

"I'm excited," she said briefly.

"But?"

`        "Who says that you are my boyfriend? You have not even asked me to be your girlfriend. So, I'm not your girlfriend, "she said.

My eyes rounded. "So you want me to express my love then asked you to be my girlfriend?"

She sighed. "I didn’t mean but..... Ah, just forget it" I could see that she’s just blushing. Hahaha... Did he shy?

I laughed. If she was embarrassed, she looked more and more ..... cute and adorable. I don’t know why, I pinched her cheek.

          She looked surprised, and suddenly she hit my hand. "Hey! I was in the make-up! "she said.

Eun Hee who was puting face powder to Ruby just laughed. "Hahaha ... You guys are a cute couple. Do you guys already close? You look perfect together," praised Eun Hee.

I smiled. "Thank you, Eun Hee. You're very kind," I said. I glanced at Ruby, she seemed not excited.

"Finish, Ruby. You look very pretty," said Eun Hee after finishing at the make up. "Then, I go first. I don’t want to disturb the new couple. Hihihi," teased Eun Hee. Then, she walked away from us.

Ruby glance at me. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just want to meet my girlfriend," I said casually.

She seemed very annoyed. "Hey! I'm not your girlfriend!" She shouted.

"Do you hate me so much?" I asked.

"Actually I don’t really hate you that much, I do not hate and do not like. But you're more and more frustrating," she said.

"Really? I think I’m not that frustrating," I muttered. Ruby sighed again, she seemed annoyed to me. I was so afraid that she will act like this to me in front of PD, I just don’t want to make PD dissapointed to us.

I held her hand, and then looked at her eyes. She looked surprised by the my sudden. "This time hear me out, PD will meet us soon. And please, be nice to him. I just do not want PD disappointed. So, can you pretend to like me just in front of PD?" I asked seriously.

She seemed still in shock, and then I heard a voice from behind, "Gee ... So you guys already close! That’s very good!"

I turned. And PD was walking towards us ...

 

 

 

-This is Ruby’s Point of View-

 

23:50         (Kuta Beach)

It's almost 12 o'clock at night, it seems the all crew is asleep, include Nichkhun. Therefore, I decided to go to the beach near the hotel, sit back and enjoy the beach at night, alone. Here's my habit, when I can not sleep or feel bored, I always go out.

For some reason, tonight I could not sleep. This time my feelings more than usual, this time I felt a strange feeling. Especially, to ... Nichkhun.

I don’t why suddenly I was nervous around him. Especially when he his face to me when our first meeting at the hotel. Then, when he suddenly held my hand at the airport. And, when he pinched my cheek during  make up earlier. The last, when we were filming today ...

 

-Flashback-

Scene 1

I walked out of the hotel by wearing a beautiful dress, and Nichkhun waiting in front of the hotel. He stood in front of his car by bringing bouquet of flowers for me.

Somehow, this time I felt that he was very ... handsome and attractive.

 

Scene 2

We did romantic dinner in a gazebo near Jimbaran beach. At the dinner, Nichkhun incessantly stare my eyes. Afterwards, he sang while playing the piano for me.

When finished playing the piano ... He walked towards me, then knelt down his knee in front of me, staring straight my eyes, held my hand and said ...

"Will you be my girl?"

And at that moment I felt like the luckiest woman in the world.

-End Flashback-

 

          The beach wasn’t crowded anymore. There’re only a few people who were partying barbeque, some are playing games, and more. But i was sitting alone here.

"What are you doing here so late?"

I quickly turned around. Nichkhun came, he was wearing a white shirt, while he had his coat off.

"Oh! You startled me, "I said.

He sat next to me, then looked at me. "What are you doing here?"

I mumbled. "Enjoy the view of the beach at night."

"But it's too late, you'd better get into the hotel. You'll be sick if it's too long here, "he said.

"I can’t sleep."

He patted me on the shoulder. "Is there a problem to you? You look miserable, "

I shook my head. "No, I just miss my parents."

He laughed. "Where are they?"

"They passed away because of airplane accident when I was 19 years old," I said.

Her eyes changing pity on me. "Oh ... Sorry, I did not mean to ... "

I hurriedly shook my head. "You don’t have to feel guilty."

"So now with whom you live?"

"I live with uncle, aunt and cousin​​, Clara. She’s crazy of your boyband, I heard she became president of your fans in Jakarta. And she forced me to watch your concert and then started all this. Hah, I still disbelieve that this is gone so far, "I said.    

"Why  you dislike us?" asked Nichkhun suddenly.

I looked at him, surprised by the question just now. "I do not know. I just ... don’t like it, "I said.

He smiled blankly. "Yeah, sometimes things don’t need a reason. As like and dislike something, they don’t need a reason. But the difference between liking and not liking is very light, "he said.

I smiled. "You mean, I could suddenly likes you because right now I do not like you, then?"

He laughed. "Yes, I hope so."

I laughed with him. Nichkhun apparently not as bad as I thought. He was very kind and considerate, somehow I'm comfortable with him here. I just want to stay here with him.

"Ehm... Are you Indonesian artist? Everybody asks me that question," he asked.

I shook my head. "I'm just a ordinary college girl. Why? "

"Because you're so ... beautiful, "he murmured.

"What?," I asked.

He coughed. "I mean ... You don’t look like the general Indonesian people. You’ve white skin, brown hair, and you look like a foreigner,"

"I'm not an Indonesian. Because my father is an American and my mother is Chinese. But I live here because I was taken care by my aunt and uncle who lived and worked here," I explained.  

"No wonder you're so beautiful."

I turned and smiled at him. He looked at me for a moment, then smoothed my hair that blowing of the wind and slipped it behind my ear. He my cheek, then his hand moved to touch my chin. He his face to me, lowered his mouth to mine. I closed my eyes.

And his lips touched mine gently.

 

To be continue................................

 

--THANK YOU FOR READING^^PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT--