And This Drama Just Begun

Beautiful Stranger

 

-This is Nichkhun’s Point of View-

 

08:50         09-12-12    (Hotel)

          I pretended to be busy with my iPad while Wooyoung, my roommate was busy packing his stuff. They will fly to Seoul at 10 o’clock. As for me, remain here with Minjae Hyung.

I have signed a contract for a reality show 'Dating with Superstar' where a fan would pretend 'dating' with their idol. Suddenly I remembered when filming 'We Got Married' ... That reality show had success playing my feelings.

Then, I open the picture folder, it’s my picture with Victoria ... Each photo always had great meaning for me. The frozen memories that harbored feelings in to her.

When I first gave her a present, that was tiara ... I gave her tiara, because on that day I decided her to be my princess, my companion.

The first time we went to the homestay ... I lied to her about the diary. On that day I felt that she was very pretty. For some reason, I suddenly smiled.

The first time we to the beach ... Here I realized that I really liked her. The way she leaned her head on my shoulder, I never forget it.

 The first time cooking together ... From here I think that she really my wife. I really hope we get married for real, not virtual. 

The first time we went to the Thailand ... I want to take her to Thailand again, to truly introduce to my family if she is my truly wife.

The first time we went to Jeju together ... I never forget how beautiful she is  ... I want ......

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Asked Wooyoung suddenly, then he

glanced at my iPad. Reflex, I quickly closed the picture folder.

But it was too late, it looks like Wooyoung already know what I just did. He sighed, "Aissh ... Victoria-ssi? Again? "He asked.

I was silent. I didn’t want to response Wooyoung question. Victoria is always in my mind, why have you asked it!

"Hyung, why are you always thinking about her? Is she thinking about you? I think not," he said casually. "Moreover, our management does not allow us to dating, especially dating a fellow artist.”

"Anii! I’m not thinking about her. I just opened the photos,” i dodge.

Wooyoung patted my shoulder. "It's been a year, hyung. You should forget her. "

Suddenly I heard the door open. Minjae hyung entered and said, "Yaa, Wooyoung! Why are you packing so long. You’ve go to the airport soon!” grumbled hyung to Wooyoung.

"Ne, hyung," Wooyoung said.

"Ah, Khun ... You will meet with fan who’ll be your girlfriend. So be prepared, at 11 I’ll bring her here, "said Hyung.

Wooyoung's eyes rounded. "Have you joined the show 'Dating with Superstar'?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Ah, daebak! After the divorce with your wife, then you got a girlfriend easily," he shouted.

I hit his head. "Yaa!! Shut your mouth! "

"Come on, you'd better pack your things quickly. Because you’ll be going to the airport soon, "said hyung. And then he walked away and left us.

Wooyoung glanced at me again. "Hyung, remember my words ... You gotta forget about it. "

 

 

 

-This is Ruby’s Point of View-

 

08:50         Morning Class (College)

 

I'm so sleepy!

It's all because of Clara that took me to a concert last night. Yesterday I was a lack of sleep, but today I’ve to go to the college at morning, because I’ve morning class today. And I’m sure, I didn’t get the material that being described lecturers today.

I dropped my head on the desk. Huft, in fact all of this isn’t purely Clara’s mistake. Actually I couldn’t sleep yesterday. Because ... I'm embarrassed! The shadow of a lot of spectators and the Korean boyband continued to settle in my head. I was embarrassed to think about it!

Because I knew that it would be like this...

Suddenly I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked back, Stephanie whispered, "Did you open a twitter last night?," she asked.

I shook my head. "I don’t have a twitter account," I whispered.

Stephanie chuckled. "Ah! You're really ... Look at this, you're in trending topic because of you’ve been invited to the stage by 2pm. And until this morning, you're still a trending topic," she whispered. Then, she handed me her iPhone.

I frowned when I read my name in the second. I don’t understand, because I haven’t had any previous social networking accounts.

Stephanie seemed to understand, and then she explained me. "It means that the whole world is talking about you. Yesterday you are the first place, but you’re in the second today. Oh! The first place is Junho oppa. Oh wait ... Nichkhun oppa still in Jakarta?"Stephanie murmured alone. Oh, I forgot that Stephanie is also a fan of the boy bandand she was one of Clara subordinate (because I heard Clara is the president fanbase in Jakarta).

Wait ... Stephanie said earlier, the whole world is talking about me because I was in the stage with that random boyband? Hahaha ... Come on!

 

10.45        

 

          "Aih ... I'm so sleepy! "I muttered.

Courses finished at 10.45, and so lecturers out of the classroom, I was hurriedly out. I want to go home as soon as possible and then continue long sleep ...

 

I walked to where my car was parked. But suddenly i didn’t see anything. Everything’s became black at all! I felt like very big hand was covering my eyes. And someone pulled my hands roughly and brought me to the dangerous place. I was going to scream but that big hand cover my mouth.

          Help! I was kidnapped!

          That kidnapper brought me roughly. Then, suddenly i felt like they brought me to the car. Where’ll they bring me? Are they going to sell me to the wicked man? Am i going to die?

          It seems like the car was going. Then, suddenly the big hand uncover my eyes.

          I was right. I’m in the car right now. I could see the whole car. But... why’s this car not scary like kidnapper’s car in the movie? It’s too luxurious for kidnapper’s car.

          “Hy, Ruby. I’m so sorry for treating you unwell,” said someone.

          A Korean man sat in the front behind the driver turned and said to me. His face’s familliar. Did I ever met him before?

          “Do you remember me?” asked him again.

          I kept remembering when i was ever met him. Oh!! Wait... Is he Korean man who was asked me to the stage at last concert?!!

          “You?!” i shocked.

          “Yes, i was the man who asked you to the stage at 2PM concert. I bring you here with a good reason, Ruby. Don’t prejudice me,” he said. “Are you hottest?”

          Hottest? “What is that?”

          “Hottest? The name of 2pm’s fansclub,”

          I laughed. “Hahaha. Sorry, sir! I’m not the right person. You’re definitely wrong. I’m not their fan at all. So, take me away from here,” i said.

         “Ah! I know that’s why your cousin told me to do this unwell treatment to you,” he said.

          “My cousin? Clara?”

          He handed me his iPad. There’s video talk of Clara to me.

“Ruby, i’m sorry to do this for you. Uncle Eddy asked me to bring you to the 2pm’s manager. I know that would be diffcult for me, since you dislike 2pm.  But i’m sure, after that you’ll love them, especially Nichkhun! To be honest, i envy you! Because, from now on, you are Nichkhun’s girlfriend! Congratulation, sistaaaa!!!”

Then suddenly, Uncle and Aunty appeared.

“Hy Ruby, we’ve packed your stuff and handle your college permit to give you a holiday for two weeks in Bali. And we also bought your favorite seaweed snacks and vanilla ice cream. Hehehe... Don’t mad at us! Be happy!”

And the video stopped.

I was confusing! “What’s going on?! Who’s Nichkhun? Why suddenly i become his girlfriend? And... Bali? What’s that?”

“Nichkhun picked you to be his girlfriend on Korean TV reality show ‘Dating with Superstar’. Shooting will start tomorrow in Bali. So, you’ve to prepare yourself. Before that, i’ll bring you to the hotel for sign contract and meet Nichkhun. Both of you must build up chemistry,” said him.

I shocked. “Wait, i didn’t say that i agree to join this reality show. I also don’t ask for permission to my uncle and aunt,”

“Your uncle and aunt already know this, they already sign the contract.”

“But.... how about my college?”

“I and your uncle already confirmed to your college that you’ll be absent for two weeks.”

I sighed. I lost for words!

“So, just prepare yourself to going to Bali tomorrow. And the most important thing......” he copied my voice tone. “You’ll meet Nichkhun in 3 minutes.”

         

11:01         Hotel.

          Arrived in the hotel, the man brought me to the one room.

         “Nichkhun’s still has lunch in restaurant. I’ll pick he up and he’ll be there in 5 minutes. Just wait,” said him.

          I nod to him. Then, i sat on the sofa and looked everywhere. This place’s so nice. I’ve been live in Jakarta for almost 4 years, but i barely know this luxurious place.

          But suddenly i was thinking about something. Who’s Nichkhun? Is Nichkhun the one of member 2pm? Although, i was with them on the stage yesterday but until now i still couldn’t remember their face. Is Nichkhun the one who’s tallest? Or the one who had narrow eyes? Or the one who had white teeth? Or.................

          Suddenly i felt the door was opened. I turned out. Is he Nichkhun?

 

 

 

 

--THANK YOU FOR READING^^PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT--