Music got that Beat

We Tied the Author Up
"Ahhh ouch!!" Music was curled in a ball hiding behind a recliner that really did no good in hiding her from two angry women who were currently punching her. "Help me!" The author yelled to the characters who were watching. "You good for nothing author! You were online all day and choose not to update? Do you honestly think Zelda is more important than me!" Jessica yelled now kicking music, Yubin moved the older Jung aside and grabbed Music's ear pulling her out of her ball, and whispered into her ear "I will ing murder you Music, making me looking bad infront of Fany". Yubin the uppercutted the author who whimpered in pain. As the two woman kept beating up the author finally three of the characters decided enough was enough. Minho and Key tackled the two down seperating the two from Music while Tiffany went to the beaten author. "Enough you two" Minho said holding down Jessica who struggling to get free, Yubin on the other hand kneed Key where the sun doesn't shine. "Oooo"Aj said wincing at the pain Key must've been feeling. Minho quickly rolled off of Jessica when he saw what happened to Key, Jessica got off the floor glaring at Minho and kicked him in the stomach. Amber and Aj shared a look of sympathy for the boys and the author,Aj quietly whispered to Amber that both Jungs may have a screw loose in which Amber chuckled shaking her head. Krystal on the other hand heard that and was not amused, she punched the two in the back of the head hard then pushed them off the couch and sat on it. Yubin and Jessica sat on the couch with Krystal glaring at Music who was now on the recliner being taken care of Tiffany. The older female rapper watched with envy as Tiffany got a ice pack putting it over the author's swollen face. "" hissed out Music in pain when she felt pressure of her face. "I'm sorry" replied back Tiffany, she then got a cloth and wiped at the authors face removing the blood that flowed from a cut on her the side of her face. The mystery author watched with sympathy for Music but also amusement for Yubin's envy, deciding to help the mystery author decided to send Tiffany a first aid kit and a note saying "For my dear friend Music..from Mystery Author..but please for short call me M". Tiffany quietly thanked the mystery author and began to fix up Music. After she was done she gave the author some pain medicne and waited until Music was fast asleep to deal with the two that had beaten up the author.