Music meets the Author

We Tied the Author Up
"So you're the one writing this werid story?" Music said shackled to the ground looking at the author's back. "That is correct, Music" the author replied in a smooth velvety voice. "Soo why'd you need me? I mean it's kind of werid. I thought you would have wanted to talk to Amber/Aj" replied the shackled up author. "No no I need to ask you questions, the idiot llamas later." Said the velvet voice. "Uh okay? Well how about I answer your questions if you answer mine?" Music said hoping to find out who this author is. "Very well, for every three questions I ask I'll answer one of your questions" retorted the author, who was now getting something to drink, their back still turned to music. "Three for one? That's hardly fair"....the mystery author mearly chuckled and said "Pity..You play by my rules Music." Music sighed in annoyance and motioned for the author to ask the questions. "Glad you understand....Now I'm curious, in your story. You had Key take the initiative then Amber became the dominate one..Is Amber biual of some sort?" Asked the author curiousity laced in their voice. "No he isn't. It was more of a spur of the moment thing."Music said running her fingers through her own hair. "Hmm I see, now later on what do you consider doing with Key and Amber?" The author questioned tracing the rim of the cup in their hands before taking a sip. "I can't say really it would take the excitment of reading out. But they will have some more story time" replied Music looking at the authors figure hoping to get a clue to who they were. "A love square, interesting. Now the sibling rivalry. I see the older one is in the lead but that is also because she's spent more time with the boy. Now I see that is a unfair advantage to the younger one has shown no time spent with the llama at all. Although Key has gotten farther then both as we saw before." The author said speaking his thoughts to which Music was forced to listen to. "My last question until I answer yours is. Will the younger Jung spend any alone time with the llama or just in group activities?"asked the author. "Yes she will, later on in the story there will be some Kryber chapters...Now I suppose you won't tell me who you are if I asked"Music said earning a "I will not" from the mystery author. "So tell me author, what relevence do you have? Are you a character in the ongoing story?" Asked Music who was now standing beginning to walk towards the author but was jerked back by the shackles. The mystery author flicked Music in the forehead and laughed. "One question my dear Music, and here's the answer to your first one. My relevence is very important. So my dear author do not anger me, because everything you and your precious readers have come to know can end at the snap of my fingers. If I wanted Music. I could finish what you've started and trust me I don't think anyone would like the outcome." The author said to the shackled author warningly and with a flick of their wrist Music found herself back in the room with the other characters. She stood their next to the recliner shackled wondering what had just happened.