Beauty and the Beast.

We Tied the Author Up
I see that you enjoy reading this story. For what reason I will not understand. Let me clarify I am not that idiot Yuri nor am I Tae-Yeon. Now since I am not those two you'll have to think of a new canidate for being the author. I do hope I haven't hurt your pea size of a brain. Do tell me readers, what intrigues you so much about this. Is it that you have not the slightest idea what will happen in this plot or that you have no clue about who this dashing devil of a author is writing? Let me show you what I see when I look down from this window. I see the older jung sister holding back her sister from murdering Music. I see Yubin and Tiffany quietly talking, Minho and Key are talking about how Key was acting towards Aj. Amber and Aj, those two idiots are asking me to add a few electronics and a basketball court. I picked up my glass of liqour and drunk some then gave the two llamas a basketball. I heard the door open and turned around. "Victoria I see you've finally figured out were my hideout was" I said to the woman who stood at the door. She walked in closing the door behind herself and looked at me. "You ing bastard. What's the meaning of this" she yelled moving her arms around. "Why whatever do you mean?" I replied. "You know exactly what-" I watched as she fell to the ground holding her face. Yes I smacked her. 'Ooo shame on me' I sat on the couch and looked at her evily. Before she realized she had a shackle on her left ankle looking at me vunerable. I heard her whisper my name her tone filled with hate. "Your words wound me" I said mockingly with my hand over my chest...She saw the monster inside me, the monster I had under keeps but this night I let it out...Dear readers believe me when I say I did not hurt Victoria...I would not let the beast inside me harm this beauty....But perhaps I let someone else harm her.