"That "

We Tied the Author Up
Music sat in the chair slumped over, looking at the sharks below then looked over at the characters with a very tired expression. Yubin layed in her hammock texting on her phone, Key fell asleep on Aj's lap, Aj was talking to Minh, Jessica now sat on one end of the couch glaring at Krystal who sat on the other end scared out of her mind. As for Amber, well the llama was in the jail cell. "Guys....Guys I gotta go pee" Music said to no one in particular. "Mr.New Author guy can I go use the restroom? I really really need to go" the tied up author yelled. "I doubt they're going to let you down." Jessica said pulling out her phone. Music sighed she really had to pee, after a few moments she felt the chair being lowered and saw the distance between the chair and sharks closing in. In all the excitment Aj took out his phone and began to record what seemed to be the authors end. "Gah! You you won't let me die with an empty bladder!?"....The characters looked in Music's direction saying nothing, after all the mystery writer made them do it. "Wait."Amber said. "If Music gets eaten by the sharks who's going to finish the first story? I mean come on the chapter Music left off was when Yuri and me fought. What happens next? Does it end with Kryber or Jessber? Does Yubin continue flirting with Tiffany? Will there be !?" Rambled Amber, during her rant the floor that had sharks closed up and Music was safely on the ground, the ropes that had once tied the author turned to shackles. Music looked to her side and there it was a bathroom. The bathroom gave her the privacy she needed and once she was relieved Music went back over to where the characters were. The chair that she was once tied to, was now a lazyboy recliner. The shackles around her feet clattered as she walked to the recliner. "Well?..." Yubin said looking at Music. "Oh right, the llamas questions.."Music responded..."Now as for teh there will be some, or I at least hope to have some. I can't say who its between though." The author said earning "oh yeahs" from Yubin and Amber. "Wait what about me and Yuri?"Aj asked ignoring the comment his girl-self said. "Gah I can't say, but whooooo knows you might dig it." Replied the shackled girl with a grin that made her look dangerously crazy. "That "Amber said looking at her phone, she smiled and erted smile to Yubin who nodded in agreement. "I know right, such a perfect " replied the female rapper who walked over to Music showing her the picture who said "I enjoy that picture, very much". To engrossed in the picture Amber didn't notice the Jung sisters who snuck behind her and looked at the llama's screen. "Is that TIFFANY????" yelled a very very angry Hellsica.