Hanging over Sharks..

We Tied the Author Up
"What?, Who the hell tagged Kryber in this? Llama!?" Jessica said looking at Amber who was standing next to the tied up Author. "What, I didn't do it! I was here the whole time" the tomboy said looking author. "Really you're trying to blame this on me? I'm tied up idiot I have no access to the tag area" the author said looking at Jessica wondering why she's with a clueless person like Amber. "Gah look Minho it's the Author come on" the three in the room looked to see Key run inside the room followed by Minho. Suddenly the authors chair was being lifted up by a cord that was not there a few moments ago and the floor below the chair opened up to show two sharks below waiting for its food. "Okay! Okay come on guys this isn't funny I don't wanna die!! The sharks are gonna eat me" Music yelled looking around the room to the characters hoping someone would help. The room once again became filled with things that weren't there before, like the love seat Jessica and Amber sat on and the couch the two boys shared. "So who do you think is trying to feed the author to sharks?" Minho asked the other three people in the room, watching the author panick for her life. "Ten bucks it ends up being Krystal" Yubin says laying on a hammock being held up by two coconut trees that should not be there. "Hey nice hammock" the author says who is now slumped in her chair waiting for the giant fishes to gobble her up. "So a penguin went to a bar and the bartender says why didn't you dress more casual" Amber said to Jessica who just face palmed herself. "Hey guys why's the author tied up like a pinata?" Krystal said walking into the room pointing to said author. "Like you don't know" Jessica said to her sister. "No I just got here, someone tagged Kryber so here I am" Krystal said dumbfounded.