First Greetings

Arranged Marriage
    "I present to you, Queen Ming, King Joon, and Prince Junhong." Queen Hyo, King Hong, Princess Jeongja, and Prince Yongguk all stood in the large hall of the castle, watching as their visitors entered their home. Yongguk looked at his watch. He'd been waiting for three hours. He would definitely decline this arranged marriage once the topic was brought up.
  Queen Ming and King Joon walked into the hall, arms linked, while a pink haired beauty walked in front of them. Yongguk's eyes went wide. Prince Junhong wore his hair brushed down and his white royal attire, his hazel eyes staring.
    "It's so nice to finally meet you Yongguk," Queen Ming exclaimed.
  Drawing his attention from Junhong, Yongguk greeted, "It is rather nice to meet you as well." As the King and Queen made their way to meet the other royalties, Junhong made his way in front of Yongguk.
    "It is nice to make your acquaintance," Junhong greeted with a slight bow.
    "As it is to meet you," Yongguk replied kissing Junhong's hand, making the pale boy blush.
 

  At the dinner table, the marriage arrangements were all everyone could think about.
    "Isn't there something you'd like to say Yongguk?" King Hong questioned.
  Yongguk looked up from his plate and answered, "No."
  The King glared and said, "But what about your complaints about-"
    "The flowers being used for the wedding," Hyo interrupted, not wanting her son to say anything about his disagreements.
    "We never even discussed that," Yongguk pointed out. Now remembering, Yongguk said, "I'm sorry Queen Ming, King Joon, but I do not want to marry Junhong."
  Queen Ming stated, "But you were the one who said that you'd love to marry Junhong."
    "Let me guess, you thought Junhong was a girl," Joon predicted.
    "Yes, your highness," Yongguk replied.
    "Well, it doesn't matter to me," Junhong began, gaining everyone's attention. "If you don't like me, it's no big deal. I dislike you as well. I'm just marrying you in order to give our kingdoms a better alliance so don't get to full of yourself." Junhong went back to his dinner and everyone stared at him, a bit shocked.
 
    "So~, how old are you Junhong?" Princess Jeongja asked.
    "I'm seventeen," Junhong answered, looking at his nails.
    "You're five years younger than me?" Yongguk questioned, staring at Junhong.
    "You're twenty-two?!" Junhong shouted.
    "You guys didn't even know each other's age. Wow," Jeongja said with disappointment.
    "I thought you were, at the least, nineteen, " Junhong exclaimed with a slight chuckle.
    "Do I look that young?" Yongguk asked.
  Junhong smiled and answered, "Yeah." Hearing this, Yongguk began to blush. "Oh no, has Prince Yongguk possibly fallen for me?"
    "No way!" Yongguk shouted, now snapping back into reality. A knock suddenly came from the door and a maid walked in. Jeongja got up and took something from the maid. She turned to her brother and soon-to-be-brother-in-law.
    "Here are the rings father bought," Jeongja stated. She handed Yongguk the engagement rings and sat back down.
    "This is just ridiculous," Yongguk muttered. Yongguk looked at Junhong who took the ring and put it on his small ring finger.
 
 
  Yongguk made his way to his bedroom and began to undress.
    "Oh my, my fiancé has a very elegant body." Yongguk turned to see Junhong standing in the doorway. He quickly covered his upper body.
    "What the hell is wrong with you? I demand you leave," Yongguk angrily demanded.
    "Why should I leave. Aren't we engaged?" Junhong said with a smirk, flashing the ring.
    "Out!"
    "Very well darling," Junhong chuckled before leaving the room.
  Yongguk now felt as though Junhong would try to do something to him. Something he wouldn't like.
 
 
  Yongguk woke-up the next morning to the smell of maple syrup. He made his way to the dining room, scratching his head.
    "Good lord Yongguk, put on a shirt," Queen Hyo shouted. Yongguk's built upper body was exposed and his blue pajamas were sliding down, exposing just one side of his v-line abs.
  Yongguk yawned, "It's only us. Who else is going to..." Yongguk's eyes went wide when he saw Junhong sitting at the table.
    "Morning darling," Junhong greeted, winking at Yong.
  Yongguk quickly fixed his pajamas.
 
    "Father, I beg you, please don't make me marry that guy!" Junhong pleaded. Junhong sat in a large lounge with King Joon.
    "You have to, I'm sorry," King Joon responded.
    "I refuse!" Junhong shouted. True, Yongguk had an amazing body and he had somewhat of a cool personality, but Junhong didn't want to get married and  he sure as hell wasn't marrying someone who thought he was smarter than him; he might as well marry a woman.
    "Why can't you just marry him. I won't let him harm you, I promise," Joon explained.
  Junhong looked angrily at his father and left the room.
  Why couldn't things go his way?
 
  Yongguk walked into the kitchen to be greeted by none other than Junhong.
    "Could you not be in here right now," Junhong demanded.
    "This is my home!" Yongguk shouted.
    "I don't care!"
    "Why do you hate me so much? All I said was that I didn't want to marry you. Did that really hurt your feelings? We can still be-"
    "I can't stand you! You swear whatever you say goes!"
    "It does!"
    "No it does not!"
    "Woah, woah, woah, what is all this screaming about?" Queen Hyo asked, walking into the kitchen.
  Junhong said, "Please tell your son that I will not have anything to do with him."
  Queen Hyo sighed and suggested, "How about you two talk about things you have in common."
    "No," Yongguk exclaimed, turning away from his mother and his fiancé.
    "When's your birthday Junhong?" Hyo asked.
    "August 18th," Junhong answered.
    "Seriously, my birthday's August 17th," Yongguk said.
    "How old are you Yongguk?" Hyo questioned.
    "Mother-"
    "How old are you?!"
    "Twenty-two."
    "And you Junhong?"
    "I am only seventeen."
    "What do you like to do?"
    "I'm really good at playing the violin and the piano," Junhong answered.
    "Pssh," Yongguk said.
    "I'm serious," Junhong exclaimed, looking at Yongguk.
  Yongguk looked at him and replied, "I'm pretty sure I can play much better than you."
    "Then it's a challenge," Junhong declared.
    "Very well," Yongguk agreed. The prince's would play a symphony in front of the most finest music composers and be judged.
 
  Later that night, Princess Jeongja made her way to her brother's room.
    "What do you want Jess?" Yongguk asked his sister as he plopped onto his large bed.
  Jeongja walked over to the right bedpost and commented, "I hear you and Junhong are getting along quickly."
  Yongguk looked up at his sister, sighed, and responded, "It was all mother's doing. I will never get along with such a self-confident person like him."