Banished

Arranged Marriage
    "I...I thought you killed yourself?" Junhong asked, frightened.
    "No, I just had some worthless maid throw herself off of the balcony, in my dress. Apparantly you didn't notcie that because you were to busy having with Yongguk."
*The crowd gasps*
  King Hong looked at Junhong, wide-eyed and exclaimed, "Already?!"
  Junhong shrugged with a sorry smile, saying, "I couldn't wait."
    "Hey! Stop with the side chat!" Jessica shouted.
    "You're crazy! What more do you want to tell us?!" Yongguk shouted.
*The crowd gasps*
    "Stop it with the damn gasps," King Joon shouted. Now the crowd let out another gasp and Joon let out an annoyed growl.
    "I want you to marry me instead," Jessica began. "I've loved you ever since we met at my house six years ago."
    "No!" Yongguk and his mother said in unison.
    "How about we pospone the wedding until further notice," King Hong suggested.
  As friends and family exited the church, they whispered amongst each other. Once the church was empty, the remaining royalists looked at Jessica.
    "What?" Jessica questioned. Junhong walked up ti Jessica and struck her across the face.
    "If you weren't in this holy place, I would have killed you, mark my words," Junhong threatened.
  Jessica moved her hair from her face and replied, "I believe you."
  Queen Hyo  walked up to her daughter and requested, "Leave this kingdom and do not return. You are not worthy of living with his family."
    "So you're just going to kick me out. What have I ever-"
    "I don't want to hear it! Leave the kingdom and do not return!" King Hong shouted having enough of the innsolence.
  Jessica began to tear up and she shouted back, "I was here first! Why is everyone on Junhong's side?! He is only using Yongguk in order to get closer to Jongup. He and Jongup are still in a relationship."
    "You know damn well that is not true Jessica. Do not put you foolery on me!" Junhong screamed at Jessica.
 
  Junhong...Junhong talk to me...talk to me-"
    "I am so disgusted by that girl," Junhong said to Yongguk. "She has the nerve to go and say something that."
  Yongguk looked confusidly at Junhong and questioned, "Like what?"
  Junhong looked at Yongguk and answered, "That I was just using you to get closer to Jongup."
    "Well, what kind of relationship did you and Jongup have?" Yongguk asked.
    "We did court for a while," Junhong whispered, looking away from Yongguk.
    "Are you serious?!"
    "It was way before I knew youy even exsisted."
    "Well, you could have at least informed me."
    "You never mentioned your exs so why should I tell you about mine?"
  Yongguk sighed, "Was what Jessica said-"
    "No!" Junhong interrupted, his nose turning red and his eyes b with tears. "I didn't even know you two were friends. Plus, Jongup never told me anything because we were just messing around and Jessica ruined our relationship anyway when she came onto him. If I knew you, I probably wouldn't have interfeared with Jongup." Yongguk looked at Junhong and then looked away.
  He chuckled, "Why do I have the sense that you're lying to me. Maybe you were just falling in love with me in order to get revenge on Jess."
  Junhong, now eyes pouring out tears, looked angrily at Yongguk.
    "If I were lying, I wouldn't be crying. And for you to say such a thing...makes me...feel that you can't...trust me."
  Yongguk ignored Junhong and left the room, trying to find a place to clear his head. He sat in the garden in th backyard, rubbing his temples.
    "If Jessica went after Jongup, Jongup would stop visiting...but he didn't," Yongguk thought. "But once Jongup found out I was bethroling Junhong, sadness crossed his face. Which means when Jessica ruined his and Junhong's relaionship, he was still torn. Then maybe..." Yongguk looked up and said aloud, "Jongup still has feelings for Junhong."