Chapter 7

My Seoul Mate

Hey guys I wanted to recomend this one fanfic that I'm currently reading, it is really amazing and I hope you guys will read it :) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/33730/my-on-screen-boyfriend-korean-nichkhun-romance-you


 

Chapter 7

Cordelia’s P.O.V.

I could feel my face draining of color, Hae-Won looked pissed.

                “I was…uh… out with Jung-Hwa oppa… he took me out for coffee and a tour of Seoul.”

Crap, I should’ve thought about what Hae-Won would think when she woke up to find me gone and then not have me return home till late.

                “Ohhhh, you went on a date with the hottie, you should’ve told me I would’ve helped you choose an outfit to wear.”

                “It was not a date, it was just going to get coffee with a friend.”

                “Come onnnnn Cordelia, have you ever heard of a boy and girl going out for a ‘friendly coffee’?”

                “Fine whatever, we’ll talk about it later when we’re alone.”

(lol to decide which k-pop group I was going to put in this chapter I put my iPad on shuffle and whichever group it chose would be the one I put in this chapter. XD)

Changmin’s P.O.V.

Damn, when Taecyeon called and asked me to come over to his sisters apartment to meet her friend I did not expect her to be this hot. She was smokin’ hot. When I thought of a hot foreign girl she is what popped into my mind.

                “I was…uh… out with Jung-Hwa oppa… he took me out for coffee and a tour of Seoul.”

Damnit, she already had a boyfriend, well for now she did, I could easily get her. Getting her could be my new game.

                “Ohhhh, you went on a date with the hottie, you should’ve told me I would’ve helped you choose an outfit to wear.”

                “It was not a date, it was just going to get coffee with a friend.”

Huh, maybe she did not have a boyfriend, well, that would make it easier to get her.

                “Come onnnnn Cordelia, have you ever heard of a boy and girl going out for a ‘friendly coffee’?”

                “Fine whatever, we’ll talk about it later when we’re alone.”

(ITS TVXQ!!! LOL Changmin is going to be the playboy… for now… maybe I’ll change it up later. Maybe, maybe not XD there always has to be a bad guy! What kind of cliché fanfic would this be without one?)

 

 

Hae-Won’s P.O.V.

All attention of Cordelia yet again, this time I was going to get it back on me without making everyone leave.

“Cordelia, can you make dinner for everyone? I went grocery shopping while you were gone.”

“Uh, yeah, sure. What do you want me to make?”

“I don’t know, go look and see what I bought and make something with it. It’s not rocket science, figure it out yourself.”

For how smart she was she could be sooooo stupid sometimes, I mean, what was I? Her mom, hell no if I had a daughter like her I would shoot myself. She acts like she is so sweet and innocent. I know she is not, there is no effing way she is.

“Can I help you cook?”

You’ve got to be kidding me. There was no freaking way I was going to let MY Junsu cook with Cordelia the .

“Junnnnsuuu don’t you want to watch the movie I rented with me? It’s really scary and I might need someone to hold onto.” I purred.

“Ehh, no I think I would rather cook.”

Cordelia’s P.O.V.

“Can I help you cook?” Junsu asked me.

Aww, how sweet of him, I appreciated his offer.

“Junnnnsuuu don’t you want to watch the movie I rented with me? It’s really scary and I might need someone to hold onto.”

“Ehh, no I think I would rather cook.”

“If you really want to help me cook I would really appreciate it. The more help the better.”

Hae-Won looked like she wanted to kill me. I didn’t understand, he did not want to watch the movie and he offered to help me cook, what was wrong with me accepting his offer?

“Neh, I would love to help.”

(Do you think Junsu is helping to get away from Hae-Won or for some other reason? EYEBROW WIGGLE!!!)

If looks could kill, Hae-Won would have murdered me by now.

“So what are we going to cook?” Junsu asked me.

“Uh, I don’t know I need to know what we have first.”

We walked to the kitchen, Junsu just stood there while I looked through the cabinets and the fridge.

I had all the ingredients to needed to make hamburger and garlic mayo fries. How much more American could it get?

(The garlic mayo fries sound gross but they are soooo yummy there is this French café in my town and they make them and gosh they are so good! Yumm I want some now XD)

“Junsu-sshi, can you chop up some onions for me?”

“Neh, what are we making? And…uh… call me o-oppa… I’m older than you.”

My face probably resembled the tomato I was cutting up after Junsu said that.

“Neh oppa. We are making hamburgers with garlic mayo fries.”

I bit my lip in an attempt to stop myself from smiling. It felt nice that so many people were being nice to me. It was different here than it was at home, people did not pity me here, they were being truly nice.

(What is this secret she has you ask? You will just have to wait and see >:) hahaha I’m and evil author)

After Junsu chopped the onion for me I told him to do another simple task. We cooked in silence for the rest of the time with me occasionally telling Junsu how to do something or telling him what he should do next. It was not an awkward silence though, it was more of a comfortable one.

“Ohhhh my gawwwwd, Cordelia is dinner almost ready?!?! I am soooo freaking hungry!”

Aish, Hae-Won can be so impatient sometimes.  

“Neh, I just have to finish cutting the bread, tell everyone to go to the kitchen table.”

“Gawwd why do I have to do everything?”

“Would you rather I do it?”

“No, no, I’ll just do it.”

Ugg, she was acting like having to tell people to the dinner table was going to kill her. It was moments like this that sometimes made me dislike her, but, she was my best friend I loved her even with all her flaws. I went back to slicing the bread.

“Cordelia, do you need help getting the food to the table?”

I looked up to see Nichkhun.

“Oh, yes, please.”

Nichkhun’s P.O.V.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Cordelia cutting bread with the cutest expression. She was biting her bottom lip while puffing her cheeks out. Her eyebrows were smooched together and her eyes were intense.  

“Cordelia, do you need help getting the food to the table?”

She looked up and blushed. “Oh, yes, please.”

I still could not believe that someone like her could be friends with Hae-Won. Cordelia gave of an air of innocence while Hae-Won acted like a around boys.

“What do you want me to take out there?” I asked.

“Oh, just take anything it does not really matter, just set whatever you take on the island.”

(I think everyone know what a kitchen island is but if you don’t it’s an unattached counter in a kitchen that permits access from all side. LOL I got that definition from google, I could not find the words to describe a kitchen island XD)

I grabbed a plate of lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, and onions along with the platter of burgers.

“Thank you Nichkhun-sshi.”

“Call me oppa, I’m your elder.”

“Neh, oppa.”
I wanted to smile and squeal like a fanboy when Cordelia called me oppa but I had to keep my cool.

Cordelia’s P.O.V.

After I had finished carrying the last plate of food to the island everybody was either sitting or standing at the table ready to eat.

“Um, everyone can get food now.”

Chansung was the first to the food, he took two hamburgers and two handfuls of fries. I couldn’t help but smile, I wondered how someone could eat so much without worrying about getting fat.


“Are you going to eat anything Cordelia?” Taecyeon asked me.

“Oh, no I went out to dinner with Jung-Hwa oppa before I came back.” I lied.

I felt really bad for lying but I could not force myself to eat this fattening food, I would have to run four extra miles tomorrow just so I would feel better and with my horses coming in tomorrow I did not want to tire myself out.

The rest of dinner went smoothly, Yunho and Changmin introduced themselves to me. Changmin kind of scared me, he seemed like a player, he was always smooth talking to Hae-Won and me but Yunho was really nice, he seemed like the older brother type.

“I rented one more movie lets watch it before you guys leave.” Hae-Won said.

I hoped it was not a scary movie. Even if they were cheesy scary movies always scared me. That fact that it was getting dark outside and looking like it was about to storm only made me hope harder.

“W-what movie are we going to watch?” I asked.

“Sorum. It’s a horror movie, it’s so scary but good.” She replied.

Hae-Won knew I hated scary movies, why would she do this to me? Best friends weren’t supposed to do this.

(I’ve seen this movie before, I wouldn’t really call is scary but it is really really creepy.)

Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

Codelia looked scared, the color had drained from her face. I remembered when we were younger she hated to watch scary movies.

“Cordelia, come sit next to me.” I told her.

She looked over at me and smiled, I think she was relieved to sit next to someone she had known for a while.

“Neh oppa.”

“Call me oppa too!” all the other boys said, well, all of them excluding Nichkhun and Junsu.

“Uh…neh…o-oppas.”

“Aigoo, my little sister is so cute.” Yunho said while reaching over to pinch her cheeks.

After everyone had settled down into their seats Changmin started the movie. Cordelia moved closer to me, I put my arm around her and put her hand in mine. She smiled at me. I did not realize this before, but, I had really missed that smile. I always knew that when Cordelia smiled she meant it.

(This is the seating chart lol, on the couch was Taecyeon, Cordelia, Yunho, and Changmin, on the love seat was Nichkhun and Chansung, on the other love seat was Junsu and Junho, Wooyoung was stuck on the floor with Hae-Won)

About 45 minutes into the movie Cordelia fell asleep. She looked angelic when she slept. As hard as I tried I could not keep the butterflies away when around Cordelia. I knew she was my sister’s best friend and all but when I was around her I felt amazing. Her smiles warmed my heart. If I could freeze time, I would freeze at this very moment. Cordelia asleep laying her beautiful head on my chest, my arms wrapped around her. I hope one day Cordelia will reveal she feels the same way about me as I feel about her. But for now, I was happy.

Nichkhun’s P.O.V.

I was jealous that Taecyeon got to sit with Cordelia. I was even more jealous when he put his arm around her and they snuggled.

(LOL do guys say snuggled?)

After staring at Cordelia for a while I turned my attention to the movie. I had already seen this movie at least a dozen times and I was bored of it. I turned my focus back to Cordelia. She had fallen asleep on Taecyeon. I clenched my fists. Here I had to sit with the oversized maknae while Taecyeon got to sit with the ever so angelic Cordelia. What made me even madder was the way Taecyeon was looking at Cordelia. I could not tell if it was a look of brotherly love or if he had a crush on her but I did not want him looking at her like that. I wanted to get closer to Cordelia, to get to know her better so we could-hopefully-eventually become more than friends but with Taecyeon in the picture I did not see that happening. Taecyeon had the upper hand he was already close to her, they had known each other for years, they were already comfortable with each other. There was no way to compete with that.


 

 I hope you guys like my update :) ooooohhh! There is a love… square? So who do you like the best so far? Taecyeon, Nichkhun, or Jung-Hwa? I’m not going to count Changmin because for now he does not truly have feelings for Cordelia, for now she is just a game to him, I’m not sure if I’m ever going to make him one of the actual love interests. Anyway, please comment and subscribe. Also read the fanfic I linked in the beginning of the story :). Just to let you know I probably will not update Friday or Saturday, Friday my school is having a dance marathon that lasts till 11 at night so I won’t have time then and Saturday I’m going shopping with friends. LOL Friday and Saturday are not going to be here for a while so it does not really affect you guys yet. I will try to double update Wednesday and Thursday to make up for my lack of updates on Friday and Saturday.