Chapter 4

My Seoul Mate

 

Taecyeon P.O.V.

I could not believe my eyes when Cordelia opened the door to her apartment. My little Dede had gone from an awkward girl who wore thick glasses and clothes 2 sizes too big to a stylish gorgeous woman.

I could not find the right words to say. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster.

 “Cordelia?”

Wow Taecyeon way to use your extensive knowledge of the English language.  

(Taecyeon thought he would need to speak to her in English because her Korean was not good when they were younger.)

 “Uh… yeah…um…. Do I know you?”

Her Korean has gotten so good. Last time we spoke her American accent was so strong I could barely understand what she was saying.

“You don’t recognize your big brother?” I asked.

Is she joking?

“uh…no…sorry… I think you have the wrong door.”

She doesn’t even recognize me… It’s probably because I have become so much more handsome.

(lol over confident)

 “It’s me Taecyeon.”

 “M-monkey ears?”

Oh god, not that old nickname. I could feel my “monkey ears” turning red. My fellow members started laughing.

 “Yah!!!! Not funny.”

“W-what are you doing here?” She asked me.

“My band mates and I came here to surprise you!”

She is definitely going to be shocked when she finds out the guys around me are THE  2PM. Kekeke I can’t wait to see her face.

“Taecie, you’re in a band?”

W-what? She does not know about 2PM. There is no freaking way…

 “Why do you sound so surprised?”

“Oh its nothing, I just always imagined my monkey ears ending up flipping burgers at a fast food chain, not becoming a singer.”

WHAT?????? She better have been joking.

 I gripped my heart and said.  “Dede, that hurt, I feel like I have been stabbed.”

Dede just laughed. Well… I’d rather make her laugh than creep her out.

 “Well… I guess you can come in.”

“Dede, I don’t know if I can come in after all the pain I just went through.”

Kekeke I am such a good actor XD.

 “Fine, I guess you don’t want some of your sisters cooking. Oh well, it’s your loss, more for me.”

My boys finally spoke up “We’ll come in!”

“YAH!!”

“Hyung, come on your acting like an idiot.” Wooyoung said.

I stood up off of the ground and walked into the apartment.

Holy cow it was nice! The floors were made of a white marble and it was decorated modernly.

“OPPPPPPPPPAAAAAA!!!!!”

Hae-Won P.O.V.

My stupid brother finally arrived an hour late…

I grabbed him by his giant ears and pulled him into the kitchen.

“WHAT THE HELL TAECYEON???? YOU’RE AN HOUR LATE!!!! YOU TOTALLY RUNIED MY SURPRISE!!!!”

“Cordelia seemed plenty surprised when I showed up to the door…”

“BUT THAT IS NOt HOW I WANTED TO SURPRISE HER!!!!”

God, my brother was so STUPID!! He should know that I like everything to go my way. I felt like kicking him out of the apartment but that would mean all of his friend would have to go and I wanted to flirt talk with Junsu -__-.

“You can make it up to me by carrying all the food to the table and cleaning up after everyone when dinner is done.”

“Yah! That’s not fair!! I won’t!”

“I DON’T CARE YOU’RE THE ONE WHO WAS LATE!!!”

Why was I cursed with such an incompetent brother?

Cordelia P.O.V.

I sat in the living room with 5 boys. Things were really awkward…

“So…You guys are a band?”

“Neh,” one of the boys replied. “I’m surprised you haven’t heard of us, we are really popular in Korea.”

“Oh, I’m not really into the whole k-pop thing… I like music without lyrics better. So…umm… can you introduce yourselves to me?”

“Annyeonghaseyo Junsu imnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,Nichkhun imnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,Wooyoung imnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,Junho imnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo,Chansung imnida.”

“AND WE ARE 2PM!”

Kekeke they were so energetic.

Nichkhun P.O.V.

Taecyeon’s little sister’s friend was really cute. She was nothing like Hae-Won who would practically throw herself onto us. She just sat there shyly.

“How long have you been friends with Hae-Won?” I asked her. It probably had not been for long, I don’t think anyone could stand to be friends with Hae-Won for a long time. I felt bad that she had to live with her. I know if I was her I would not stand living in the same apartment for more than 2 days.

(LOL I am making Hae-Won into one of the main es in the story XD)

“Uhhh… I have known her since I was 5 when she moved to America. We have been best friends ever since. We pretty much do everything together.”

She was smiling while talking about Hae-Won… There was something wrong with that. But she did look really pretty when she smiled. Her teeth were amazing.

(LOL is it weird to point out her teeth? That is always one of the first things I notice about a person.)

“Can you cook good American food?” our food obsessed maknae asked.

Of course that would be the first thing he would say to her XD.

She looked taken aback.

“Well… I don’t know… I mean… I guess so…”

“Will you cook for us sometime than?”

“Uh… I guess if you want me to…”

Aish, things were really awkward.

“So… Do you play any sports?” I asked her.

(I always see Nichkhun as the competitive sporty guy)

“I do horseback riding and I dance.”

(I could not help but to put horseback riding into the story XD it is such a big part of my life I just had to put it in)

“What kind of dance do you do?” Wooyoung asked her.

“Eh, I started doing ballet when I was 5 but when I turned 12 I stopped and after that I did a little bit of everything. I don’t really dance as much as I use to though. My main focus is on my horses.”

“Did you bring your horses with you to Korea?” I asked.

“Neh, my umma made me… They are being flown her in 2 days.”

“How many horses do you have?” Junho asked.

“I have 8 but I am only bringing 4 of them here.”

…8 horses… I wonder if she is a cowgirl… Kekeke that would be cool.

“What kind of riding do you do?” I asked her.

“Uh.. I do jumping and dressage.”

“That’s nice…”

Cordelia’s P.O.V.

This conversation just kept getting more and more awkward. Maybe if they were not so smoking hot cute things would be different.

“Dinner!!!” Hae-Won shouted

Aish, my best friend always saves me ^_^.

Seeing as if our dinner table only sat 6 we had to squeeze 2 more seats into it.

“So Cordelia who exactly was that handsome devil who brought you home.”

Ugggg, why did she have to bring that up when so many boys were around.

“Uh, well I met his mom on the plane and when I couldn’t find a way to get home he took me.”

“How old is he?”

“He’s 20.”

“What college does he go to?”

I was done answering questions. If she wanted to know more about him I would tell her later I was not going to play 20 questions at the dinner table.

“Are we going to sit here and play 20 questions? Because I won’t, I done with that.”

Junsu’s P.O.V.

Wooooooooooo the foreign girl totally just put queen Hae-Won in her place. She is soooo cool!

“Geesh, there is NOOOO need to snap at me, I was just curious.”

The atmosphere at the dinner table got more awkward than it already was. Hae-Won and the foreign girl Cordelia were glaring at each other. And they said they were best friends. Maybe this is just some weird American way of showing friendship.

Cordelia cleared .

“Uh… Let’s eat.”   

Chansung was the first to dig in. Aish, he has no manners, he should know it’s always ladies first. After Chansung got his plate of food Hae-Won and Cordelia got their food. Hae-Won’s plate was overflowing with food while Cordelia’s was almost bare.
“Dede get more food, you need some more meat on those bones.” Taecyeon said.

“I can’t eat a lot of the food Hae-Won prepared. I have food sensitivities to seafood. I end up feeling sick if I eat it.”

“ohhhh yeah I totally forgot.”

How was she going to survive South Korea when she was allergic to seafood?


 

lol I'm such a bad person ;) today some friends and I went to see Soul Surfer and we laughed so much... Lol I pulled my iPad out in the middle of the movie to find out who was playing this one hot guy XD

Sorry this is such a lame update XD LOL I've had this done since 3PM I just never got around to posting it. I have another chapter done I will post it tomorrow afternoon. LOL I can get so much done when I can't go to the barn.