Chapter 3

My Seoul Mate

 

Sorry I have not updated in a while. I have been spending all my free time with my horse. I was going to update Friday but my horse threw me and I ended up having to go to the hospital -__-. Luckily I only  have a few bruised ribs (lol better than broke.) 



 

Lee Jung-Hwa P.O.V

Umma was not lying when she told me the girl she met on the plane was pretty. She is drop dead gorgeous. Her stuttering only makes her cuter.

“My Umma told me you’re going to SNU. You must be really smart, what are you studying to become?” I asked her.

“Anio anio, I’m not that smart,” she said blushing, “I want to go into oncology.”

(oncology is  a doctor that specializes cancer treatment for those of you who don’t know)

Aigoo, she is so cute when she blushes. I am so glad my mom asked told me to give her a ride.

“Wow, you want to be a doctor! All the boys are going to be chasing after you. You’re lucky you will have an Oppa to protect you from all the boys.”

Cordelia just laughed at me, crap, was the whole thing about me protecting her too much?

“Your mom said the same thing. I wouldn’t worry about it though, the boys probably won’t even notice me.”

Was she blind? Boys were already checking her out and we were barely out of the airport.

“You’re crazy! All Korean boys think foreign girls are pretty!”

“Hummm, are you all Korean boys?

Crap, what am I going to say? I can’t just tell her she is pretty, I want to play it cool but I can’t tell her she is ugly.

(LOL I’m not sure if this is really how guys think but, I think they like to play it cool XD)

“Well, I mean, you are pretty, so….um I guess”

, I sound like such an idiot.

Cordelia’s P.O.V

“Well, I mean, you are pretty, so… um I guess.”

I could feel my face heating up. Why did I even have to ask? Time to change the topic.

“Ummm… How old are you?”

Wow, way to sound like a creep.

“I’m 20 how about you?”

(I’m going to use western age.)

“I’m 17.”

“Wait, if your 17 how are you in college? Shouldn’t you still be in high school?”

“I skipped a grade so I graduated early.”

“So you are very smart,” he stopped walking, “this is my car.”

Holy cow, his car is amazing. He must be rich.

http://www.modernracer.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/2011-BMW-Z4-sDrive35is-M-Sport-Package-3.jpg

(LOL I am in love with this car)

“Wow, nice car.”

We got into his car. Gah, the seats were so nice, when I get my license in Korea I was totally going to get a car like his.

“Can you give me your address so I can put it into my GSP?” Jung-Hwa asked me.

 “Uh, it’s in the Jamsil Lotte Castle”

I did not know the actual street address, so I hoped it would be in the GPS under housing in Seoul.

(LOL I could not find out the street address but I found an apartment in the Jamsil Lotte Castel that I liked for rent that I wanted to use for the story. This is what the apartment looks like http://www.nicerent.com/mn_korea_seoul_apartments/seoul_apartments_detail.asp?intidxNum=1717&strKey=&strDong=&strListPrice=Pricekrw%20%3E=%2010000000&strList=List)

Lee Jung-Hwa P.O.V

I could not believe that a college girl could afford to stay at the Jamsil Lotte Castle. Most people who lived there were people who owned large businesses.

(I say that because the rent for the apartment I like is $15,000 a month -__-.)

“Are you renting or did you buy the apartment?” I asked her.

“My roommate and I are renting it, we are splitting all the living costs.” She replied.

“You’re going to have some great connections if you get to know your neighbors, a lot of important people live there.”

She was silent for a while. She was staring out the window at the passing scenery.

Her profile was amazing. Korean girls would kill to have a nose bridge half as defined as hers. Her skin was perfect. I could tell she did not wear a lot of makeup. It looked like she was only wearing lipstick and lip-gloss at the moment. It also seemed like she was completely unaware of how beautiful she was which made her even more attractive. Guys would be fawning over her when she started school. Me being able to meet her before them would defiantly give me an upper hand over them.

“Do you have a boyfriend in America?”

“hahaha, nooooooo, boys did not ask me out.”

“Why not? You’re smart and pretty.”

“I suppose it is because they were just intimidated by my amazing beauty and overflowing brains.”

…I thought she was modest…

“Hahaha I see I have left you speechless, but, for real I think that American boys prefer their girls to be brainless who will do anything, and I just was not willing for conform to that.”

Cordelia just kept getting more and more appealing, she was beautiful, smart, and she had ethics, everything a guy wanted in a girl. For the first time in my life I was thankful for my mom for introducing me to a girl she liked.

We sat in silence for the rest of the car ride. Cordelia just sat there and looked out the window observing all of the surrounding. Slowly we pulled up to her high rise. I wished the car trip was a little longer so I could’ve gotten a little closer to Cordelia.

We both got out of my car. I popped the trunk so she could get her luggage.

“Kamsahamnida,if it was not for you and your umma I would have been stuck at the airport all night.”

“It was really no problem, do you need any help getting all you luggage up to your apartment?”

“Aish, you have already helped me so much, I really don’t want to trouble you.”

“I really would not mind. I would be rude not to help you.”

We walked together into the building and got into an elevator.

“Do you know what floor you’re on?” I asked.

“Neh, 41st.”

Slowly the elevator made its way up to the 41st floor. There was an awkward air in the elevator. I think Cordelia felt uncomfortable have a stranger up to her apartment.

“What is your apartment number?”

“403…. I really appreciate all you have done for me. I’m sorry you had to drive me all the way here instead of going home with your mom, you probably missed her while she was gone.”

To be honest I had really enjoyed spending time with Cordelia, even though we did not talk much, she was just an easy person to be around she gave off a comfortable aura.

“Aigoo, don’t be sorry, it was really nice meeting you.”

We found her apartment. I expected her to dig through her bag to find her keys, but she just gave me a terrified look.

“I-I-I d-don’t have keys to the apartment yet.”

Hae-Won’s P.O.V

(GET READY PEOPLE 2PM IS GOING TO SHOW UP SOON!!!!! WOWZAA!!!!!)

Crap, my brother was supposed to be here with his goons 30 minutes ago. Thank god Cordelia still is not here. The surprise totally would have been ruined if she was.

I heard knocking on the door. Taecyeon was finally here. He better get ready for a very pissed off little sister.

“Tae-Cordelia?”

Crap crap crap! She was already here! Damn you Taecyeon for being late!!!

“YOU WERE HOME ALL THIS TIME AND YOU DID NOT BOTHER TO PICK ME UP?????”

Crap she sounded pissed.

“Dede I just got home!”

I felt bad for lying but I had to. THIS WAS ALL MY STUPID BROTHERS FAULT!!!

“Oh… well…uh…sorry for blaming for.”

She looked embarrassed because she yelled at me. I should be the one embarrassed for lying -__-.

“Well don’t just stand there come in!” I waved her in.

She walked in along with a very attractive man.

“Dede, what did I tell you about bringing home attractive men?”

I transformed from cute Hae-Won to flirty Hae-Won. I couldn’t help myself, every time I saw an attractive man my womanly instincts kicked in.

“umm… Hae-Won this is Lee Jung-Hwa.. he uhh… gave me a ride here because I could not afford a taxi.”

“Why hello there Mister Lee Jung-Hwa. Thank you for bringing my clueless little sister home” I purred.

“It was no problem. I better get going. Before I leave, can I get your number Cordelia?”

“S-sure, its 010-235-5424”

“Jung-Hwa-sshi, thank you so much for driving me home.”

“No problem, and uh… call me Oppa I’m older than you.”

Gah, he did not even seem interested in me.

Cordelia P.O.V.

He told me to call him oppa *__*.

“S-s-sure O-oppa.”

WHY DO I HAVE TO STUTTER!!!!

~10 minutes after Jung-Hwa left~

There was a knock at the door. Hae-Won was busy in the kitchen making food so I had to get it.

“Cordelia?”

There were 5 or 6 guys standing at the door.

“Uh… yeah…um…. Do I know you?”

He looked at me like I was stupid.
“You don’t recognize your big brother?”

“uh…no…sorry… I think you have the wrong door.”

Gah, this was so embarrassing -__-.

“It’s me Taecyeon.”

What? No way this was not the Taecyeon I knew, the Taecyeon I knew was a socially awkward chubby kid NOT a tall handsome FIT man.

(I don’t think Taecyeon was chubby as a kid I just wanted to stress a big change in appearance)

“M-monkey ears?”

I called him the nickname I gave him when we were kids.

The boys around Taecyeon started to laugh.

“Yah!!!! Not funny.”

“W-what are you doing here?”

“My band mates and I came here to surprise you!”

What Taecyeon was in a band?

“Taecie, you’re in a band?”

All the boys around Taecyeon looked surprised. Kekeke they were the ones who were suppose to surprise me XD!!!

“Why do you sound so surprised?” He asked me.

“Oh its nothing, I just always imagined my monkey ears ending up flipping burgers at a fast food chain, not becoming a singer.”

He gripped his heart.

“Dede, that hurt, I feel like I have been stabbed.”

Kekeke, Taecie was the same Taecie he was years ago.

“Well… I guess you can come in.”

“Dede, I don’t know if I can come in after all the pain I just went through.”

Sigh, over dramatic Taecie…

“Fine, I guess you don’t want some of your sisters cooking. Oh well, it’s your loss, more for me.”

The boys around Taecie finally spoke up “We’ll come in!”


 

2pm has entered the building!! WOOT WOOT!!! LOL I will update tomorrow I mean today.... I started this chapter at 9... its not 12:31 I blame Harry Potter I could not help myself! I HAD TO WATCH IT!!! The next chapter will be a dinner scene XD that is going to be interesting. Please subscribe and comment!!!!