Chapter 5

My Seoul Mate

 

Hae-Won’s P.O.V.

All the attention at the dinner table was directed toward Cordelia. It was so annoying. Just because she is foreign does not mean that they should fawn over her like she was a nice car. Boohoo, she was allergic to seafood. It’s not a big deal.

                There had to be some way I could get the attention off of Cordelia and onto someone more important like myself.

                I had the perfect idea. There was no way anyone could see through it.

I pounded on my chest. “H-help… I-I can’t b-breath.” I fake coughed.

Kekeke the look on my brother’s face was priceless. He moved toward me and started to pound on my chest.

“Hae-Won keep coughing, if you’re coughing it means it’s not blocking your airway.” The know it all Cordelia said.

(LOL for the first time ever something I learned in wellness class was put to use XD)

“I-I-I can’t.” I said.

“If you are talking you can cough. Just try to.”

I stopped talking trying to fool everyone. I grabbed my neck making it seem as if I could not breathe.

“Does anyone know the Heimlich?” Cordelia asked.

No one said anything. Cordelia moved toward me. “Everything is going to be okay.” She said.

She stood next to me and wrapped her hands around my waist. She made a fist with one of her hands and wrapped her other hand around that fist then she placed it close to my bellybutton. She shoved her fist down and up into my abdomen.

“WHAT THE HELL CORDELIA THAT HURT SO FREAKING BAD!!!”

Everyone looked at me. , I had blown it.

“You’re kidding me Hae-Won right? Did you seriously just lie about choking?”

Crap, everyone looked pissed. “Hahaha… It was a joke… hahaha funny.”

“No, it was not funny, you had everyone worried.” My brother said.

“Hey, not to be rude or anything, but I think it would be best if you guys left… You can come over some other time and I’ll make you guys American food like I promised.” Cordelia said.

Cordelia was taking this way too seriously, there was no need for them to leave. Gawd, she was SUCH a killjoy. I just rolled my eyes and said “Come on you guys don’t have to leave, there is still cake to eat!”

“We’d love to stay and eat cake but, we spent all day practicing and were kind of tired so it would probably be best if we did leave. It was really nice meeting you Cordelia, we will take you up on your promise.” Junsu said.

“Yeah, it was really nice meeting you, I can’t wait till you cook for us.” The rest of the boys said.

“Mmm, okay it was really nice meeting all of you, and Taecyeon it was really good seeing you again, I really missed you.”

Ugggg if it was not for Cordelia being an attention all the boys would not be leaving. Sometimes I hate her soooooo much.

“Why don’t you guys take the cake home with you? I really don’t need any and I think Hae-Won feels the same so it would be better if you guys took it home with you.”

No freaking way she just gave away my cake. That was the only thing I was looking forward to all night… Well that and getting closer to Junsu.

                “Are you sure?” Nichkhun asked.

                “Neh, just take it.” She replied.

Taecyeon’s P.O.V.

I was kind of sad to leave. I had barely gotten to talk to Cordelia at all. Things still would have been going smooth if my sister had not lied about choking. I had no clue what was up with her. It seemed like every time she hung out with me and the guys she would act this way.

Nichkhun went into the kitchen with Cordelia to get to the cake and I decided I would talk to my sister for a minute.

“Hey, what was that all about?” I asked her.

“What do you mean but ‘what was that all about’?” She snapped back at me.

She was acting like it was all someone else’s fault she felt the need to pretend to choke.

“Uh, the whole think about you pretending to choke.”

“Oh gawwwddd, it’s not that big of a deal, I was just trying to make things less awkward.”

“Well, next time try not to do something stupid like that.”

“Fine whatever.”

Nichkhun’s P.O.V.

I was walking into the kitchen with Cordelia. We were going to get the cake that she gave us.

                “Are you sure you don’t even want a slice?” I asked her.

                “Neh, I normally don’t eat sweets, they make me feel sick to my stomach.” She told me.

                It seemed like she could not eat anything. She could not eat seafood and no sweets. Those were the main things in my diet. No wonder she was so skinny.

                “Uh… Do you think I can have your um... cell phone number?” I asked her.

                “Yeah, sure it’s ***-***-****”

                (lol to lazy to look up the number I had given her earlier.)

                “T-thanks.”

                Aish, come on Nichkhun charm her like you charm all the other girls.

Cordelia’s P.O.V.

The 2PM boys had left and now it was just me and Hae-Won. Hae-Won was in her room painting her nail and trying to find the perfect outfit and makeup combination. *Sigh*, she could be so vain sometimes.

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel. Like you're less than less than perfect. Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel, like you're nothing. You are perfect to me!

My cell phone when off I got a text message from Lee Jung-Hwa.

‘Hey do you want to get some coffee with me tomorrow? I’ll pick you up at you apartment if you want to go.’

An automatic smiled spread across my face. I bit my bottom lip and replied.

‘Neh, I would love to. What time should I be ready by?’

It was only my first day in Korea and I already had a coffee date. Wait, was it a date or was he just wanting to go out as friends. Gah, boys should be more specific.

‘Be ready by 8AM after coffee I want to go out and show you Seoul. I’ll show you all the cool hangout spots.’
‘Mmmkay Oppa, see you at 8 :) I gotta go to bed now it’s late’

I squealed and jumped off the couch. I ran into my room to rummage through all my boxes and suitcases to find the perfect outfit for tomorrow. I would’ve asked Hae-Won but I did not want to bother me about going on a date to get coffee with oppa.


 

I have a feeling the next chapter is going to be good :) hehehe ^_^ So I hope you will enjoy this chapter PLEASE comment and subscribe :)

I need you help on a few things though . Okay, I am thinking on making Cordelia have a eating disorder is that to cliche? Also, what other boys bands do you guys want in the story? And finally if I decide to make her end up with one of the 2PM members who do you want it to be? Please answer all or some of these questions in the comment section :)