Chapter 6

My Seoul Mate

 

Lee Jung-Hwa’s P.O.V.

I was waiting outside of Cordelia’s apartment building. I could not help my hands from shaking.

Does she think this is a date? I hope so, but, what if she does not want this to be a date… I want this to be a date.

Aish, this girl was driving me crazy. All I’ve been doing lately is thinking about her. The way her long blonde hair framed her beautiful face, how her eyes sparkled, and how when she smiled the entire room would warm up. I’ve never felt this way about a girl before. She made my heart race, she brought beautiful butterflies to my stomach. I barely knew her yet she had already captured my heart.

(When I first thought about this story I was going to make him the crazy obsessive stalker like guy-like the guy in Ji Eun’s song Going Crazy-but I don’t have the heart to do that anymore ^_^ lol he has captured my heart)

A knocking on my window brought me out of my dreamlike state.

Cordelia was at my car door. She looked stunning. She was wearing a pair of dark wash skinny jeans with a lacy top.

(this http://www.yesstyle.com/en/click-jeweled-neckline-lace-top/info.html/pid.1024308685)

I unlocked the door and she sat in the passenger seat.

“Uggg I am soooo jealous of your car! When I get my license I am totally going to steal your car!!”

I couldn’t conceal my smile she was just too cute.

“Hahaha I won’t let you! You’ll have to buy your own!”

She stuck her tough out at me… I felt my heart stop her aegyo was adorable.

“Oppppppaa surely you’ll let me at least drive it right?” she asked while batting her eyelashes.

“okay okay okay! Stop with the aegyo you’re killing me!”

“kekeke Oppa I have found your weakness!”

Cordelia’s P.O.V.

I don’t know why but I felt really comfortable around Jung-Hwa oppa. He was just easy to be around he made me laugh.

“Oppa, what coffee shop are we going to?”

“It’s called Café Noire”

(First time using what I’ve learned in AP French outside of French T_T so proud of myself!)

“Ou la la sounds nice.”

“It’s really nice, everything there is delicious, one thing tho.”

“Hum what?”

Crap, was this going to be something bad like ‘this is not a date’ or ‘just because I’m taking you out for coffee does not mean I like you or anything’.

“You have to let me order for you.”

I let out a breath, thank god it was not something bad.

“Neh oppa, just don’t get anything too sweet. Things that are too sweet always make me feel sick.”

I was going to mention that I had sensitivities to seafood but what kind of coffee shop would have seafood flavored coffee?

“Okay, do you have any allergies?”

“Mmm well, I get really sick when I have seafood but, I don’t think anything there will have straight up seafood in it.”

Oppa pulled his car in front of a posh looking coffee shop.

“Wooow Oppa is this the coffee shop? I looks so nice!”

“Hahaha yeah it is.”

I tried to get my seatbelt to unbuckle but it would not budge. Jung-Hwa hopped out of the car and opened the door, he leaned over me and popped the buckle out. Our faces were so close, if I were to lean forward our lips would touch.

Oppa moved back and beckoned me out of the car. “You coffee awaits you m’lady.”  

“Kekek, why thank you kind sir.”

Jung-Hwa grabbed my and lead me into the shop. It was even nicer looking on the inside, the floors were a white granite and the walls were white with black and purple strips. There were little mirrors all over the place and the tables were very modern looking.

“Bonjour sir, what shall I get you?”

“Two double shot caramel espressos and two raspberry white chocolate scones.”

(Uggg I LOVEEEE raspberry white chocolate scones… mmmmmmhmm sooo yummy)

Jung-Hwa pulled out his wallet to pay.

“Oppa no let me pay.”

“Anio anio I will pay don’t even think about it”

Aish, he was so stubborn!

“Oppppa please let me pay.” I gave him my puppy eyes kekeke there was no way he could say no to that.

“Awww you guys make such a cute couple.”

“U-u-uh w-we’re not a uhh c-couple…”

“Aww really that’s too bad you guys look really good together.”

I looked down at the floor.  I could feel my face heating up. I could tell things were about to get awkward.

Jung-Hwa got the food and drinks and pulled me over to a table.

“Here is yours and here is mine.”

He gave me on espresso and one scone. I didn’t know if I could eat the scone, just looking at it made me feel fat.

“Come on take a sip of your espresso so you can thank me for taking you to the most delicious coffee shop in all of Seoul.”

Keke, he was so conceded. I picked up my espresso and took a sip. Oppa was right, it was the most delicious espresso I had ever tasted.

“Omo, Oppa it’s delicious!”

After we finished our espresso and oppa ate all of his scone we went sightseeing in Seoul.

(Sorry I’m not going to put the sightseeing in I’m wayyy toooo lazy!)

Oppa drove me home after we were done. I was honestly sad to be leaving him. Today had been one of my favorite days ever. We started our day at 8AM and it was already 9PM.

I stepped into the elevator after saying goodbye and pressed the button for floor 41.

Slowly the elevator crept its way up to my floor.

I walked over to my door thoroughly wiped out from all the walking Jung-Hwa and I did today.

“WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU CORDELIA DARWIN??? I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ALL DAY JUST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT ANSWER YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE!”

I gulped and looked up. Standing before me was a very stressed out Hae-Won, a worried 2PM, and another group of very attractive men.


 

Who do you think the other group will be? LOL I don't even know, thats why I stopped writing... Uggg well I'm going to bed its late and my abs kill from P90X.. Just to let you know do the P90X ab work out twice in a row with bruised ribs is not a good idea. lol my stupid gym teacher thought I was lying when I told her about my ribs... I was going to show her my smexy brusies but I would rather just do the workout than embarrass myself XD... And again please please PLEASE PLEASE  anwer the questions I had posted in the last chapter. Thanks :)