5- Let's Start

We Meet Again; Sequel of Don't Say Goodbye

LONG CHAPTER Better comment at the end.!!!!  ^>^

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKx_SeBz7qU I will show you- Ailee.

----

It's been a week since Suho and minkyung encountered, both still can't forgot what had happened that day.

"Min, are you okay?" Lay ask entering her room.

"Oh--neh oppa, I'm just--"

"Thinking about him again?" Lay ask seating on Minkyung's bed.

Minkyung sigh as she stand on her desk and seat beside Lay,"I....I don't know why, There's a side of me telling that I should just forget about him, then there's one who is telling me to get back to him, to show him how hurt I was, to get revenge...and a side me telling---"

"You still love him..?" Lay finishes her sentence.

Minkyung sigh,"I don't know..Do I still love him? Oppa.." She turn her head to look at Lay who is looking somewhere elese,"Do I still love him?" 

Lay look down at her,"Well, Silly, how about you ask your heart? I'm sure this.."Lay said pointing on his chest where his heart is,"won't never lie.."

Minkyung stay silent,*What do you think heart? Do I still love him?* 

 

**

"Sweetie.! Guess what?!" Lay's mom chime.

The two adults visit Lay and Minkyung early morning.

"What's it Omma?" Lay ask kissing his mom, Minkyung hug Lay's dad.

"I invited our co-legue to your engagement party.!" His mom chime.!

"Engagement Party?!" Minkyung and Lay exclaim.

"Yes, so go get ready, And be at te venue at 8.!" Lay's mom said before exiting their house.

"You're mom is very excited about this, she had been preparing for this since last week, and yeah, go get ready, Butler Shin know where the venue is .." His dad said following his mon.

**

"Oppa.! Come on, I have to doll up, for sure that party will have plenty of bussiness people, I don't want to look like an outsider.!" Haeri whibe pulling Suho to a salon.

Haeri's Family is inited to Lay and Minkyung's Engement party since Haeri's parents is know for their shoes brand.

"Hae, I told you I'm not going.." Suho said as Haeri push him to a seat.

"Oppa.! You're going.! I don't want to be the loner girl.! For sure all girls will have date there and...I don't want to go there without a date.!!!" Haeri whine.

Suho sigh, he doesn't want to go because, one, Minkyung is the one who is goig to be engage..an it hurts.., and two, Haeri want him to come not because she wants Suho around but to use Suho as a props. *What happened to the Sweet Haeri..That I loved....* Suho sigh. 

*****

It's already pass 7 pm and Minkyung is about ready to change to her dress,"Min I'll wait here.." Lay said looking ever so perfect on his black tux;

 

(I know it's hard to not notice Luhan but .. oh well, this is what Lay looks like..)

 

Minkyung enter the changing room, after a good 20 minutes or maybe 30, Minkyung slowly open the dreesing room and look around,"oppa.." she whisper poking her head so she is hiding her body,"Min..are you ready?" Lay ask.

Minkyung slowly open the door, lowering her head due to embarassment.

Lay's eyes pop open, jaw dropped, He tried hard to calm his abnormal heart.

After his eyes, is a goddess.. A true goddess;

 

"WOW.." The word voluntarily escape on Lay's.

"Oppa, I feel weird.." Minkyung said playing on her feet.

Lay chuckle, and walk towards the lady who hand in a shoes to him;

He knelt down and put on the pair of heels on her foot,"This.." Minkyung said pointing on the shoe

That was the shoes she was admiring yesterday when Lay and her stroll down the mall.

"I thought you like.." Lay said standing up.

Minkyung hug his arm happily,"I do..thanks oppa.!" she shime while looking down on her heels.

"SO..let's go?" Lay ask, Minkyung nodded.

 

**

"Oppa.! I'm done.!" Haeri yell from the dressing room.

Suho fix his tie and walk towards the door;

 (hard to ignore sehun and Chanyeol..but yeah, tha's what Suho is wearing.)

"I'm coming out" Haeri open the door and Suho nod. He can't get to compliment Haeri, one, her cleavage is too expose and her dress is just too short, like calling every guys attention;

(pretend Sica is Haeri...I'm not saying Sica looks bad in this dress, she is gorgeous.!)

 

"What do you think oppa? Do you think this is still a bit long?" HAeri ask looking down her dress.

Suho sigh,"We should go, we're late." Suho said walking a head.

 

**

 

The venue was pacekd with well dress people, talking about business even if the party is about the engagement.

"Uhh. Good Evening everyone, We're glad that you are all able to come in this special day for the Zhang family, In moments, we will be seein the newly engage couple, so for the mean time, let's all enjoy the night." the middle age host announce. And once his done, everyone went back to talking.

 

"Lay where are you?" His mom ask to the phone

"We are on our way, Omma" Lay answered.

"Arraseo, I'm looking forward to see my daughter-in-law." Mrs. Zhang giggle.

 

 

"Invitation please." the guard bow to Haeri's Family. HAeri's mom hand in their invitation.

"Kim Family, welcome." the guard bow and let them in.

"Wow, this place is huge.." Haeri's father exclaim.

"That girl is really lucky to be Zhang's first son fiance.." Haeri's mom exclaim.

Suho form a fist while bitting his lower lips..*His luckier to have her.*

 

****

"Oppa, I'm scared." Minkyung bit her lower lips as Lay extend her hand to hers, which she accept.

Lay squeeze her hand,"No worries, I'm here" he whispered, as the guard open the two doors in front of them, a holler of applaus is heard as the two enter the room.

"Let's welcome, Mr. Yixing Zhang and his gorgeous fiance Ms. Minkyung Kim." the host said.

The two walk hand-in-hand in the middle of the room as the crowd split in half.

Lay give a polite smile to everyone while Minkyung give an awkward one.

They were nearing the front of the room, when Minkyung come into a halt, as her eyes landed on two people, Lay look down at her, and follow her gaze.

*Why are they here.!!* Lay panic on her mind while giving Minkyung's hand a squeeze, she look at Lay worried,"Smile, Show him you don't care.." Lay whispered.

Minkyung nod her head, and straighten her back, before contionuing to walk, walking pass Haeri and Suho,"Wow, she is actually gorgeous, isn't she oppa?" Haeri ask looking at the frozen Suho.

"Oppa." Haeri nudge his side.

"Uh...oh...Yeah..she is.." Suho whisper looking at the back view of Minkyung.

Haeri notice how Suho look at Minkyung, It's rare for Suho to look like that to strangers, specially girls. He only seen those reaction of Suho when she is beside him, well, before. Now, she barely seen him turn pink when she is around.

"Anneyonghaseyo everyone.." Lay and Minkyung bow, everyone clap.

Suho keep his eyes on Minkyung as his heart shuttered into pieces. Haeri link her arm on Suho who seems uninterested on her presence,*Why is he so forcus onher?* HAeri thought watching Lay and Minkyung give their Thanks and gratitude.

Lay and Minkyung finish their thank you, when the host was about to get the mic, Lay give him a look saying stay-i-still-have-something-to-say.

The host bow and walk down the stage. Minkyung look in daze as Lay kneel down on one knee,"Oppa.." she whisper.

Lay smile,"I'm helping you." Lay said looking to where Suho and Haeri is. 

Minkyung look towards them and felt a pang on her heartstring as he see Suho hold on Haeri's hand and kiss it.

She turn to Lay and smile,"Thank you but--" her whispered was covered when Lay grab the mic and announce,"Min, I've never really do a proper proposal..and this maybe not those normal proposal where the guy to cheesy stuff, covering the playground with christmas lights, or doing fireworks display..." Lay pause seeing water on Minkyung's eyes.

"This may not be the best proposal but..I want you to know that I love you more than anyone in this worls, I'm willing to give up everything, my name, my company, my life...That's how much I love you....So.." Lay stop and grab a small box on her back pocket.

He slowly open it revealing a silver ring, with a small diamond on the middle, the crowd started to cheer,"Will you Minkyung Kim, marry me, Yixing Zhang?" Lay finish looking straight to Minkyung's watery eyes.

 

MINKYUNG'S POV 

This..I know this is all an acting, but why do I feel like it's not? Lay oppa, why do I feel guilty right now? Why do I feel like I'm hurting you? Why? 

"Will you Minkyung Kim, marry me, Yixing Zhang?" 

Saying Yes, is easy...This is just an acting, for you. BUT I can't this is unfair for Lay oppa......I glance towards Suho and Haeri, who seems that they are having their own world.

I want this, I want revenge, I want him...them to suffer as much as I suffered. I swallowed hard and wipe the tears that formed in my eyes, I look at Lay oppa, and my cold heart, turns warm. His smile, it's so innocent that I feel guilty for accepting his help.

Sorry oppa, and thank you..I clear my throat and nod my head. That is when i felt Lay oppa's arms around me.

His warm, His embrace makes me feel safe, and protected. His like a brother to me, a protective brother that always understand and help you no matter what..and I love Lay oppa for that.

I wrap my arms on his back and buried my face on his shoulder as the crowd started to cheer, I look back where Suho was standing and his gone, but Haeri is still there.

I sigh and pull back to the hug,"Thank you oppa.." I said.

 

SUHO'S POV

You know the feeling where your mom said you can't have that hug teddy bear on the toy store that you really wanted? Where you just want to lay on the ground and cry hard, plead for her to buy you the toy....that......that is what I'm feeling right now.

I want to go to Yixing, ask him to give me back my Minkyung, and plead for her to comeback, cry in front of her, until she said yes. 

But, do I have the right to do that? After all.....Haeri is with me. 

I chose her over Minkyung..............I chose her.........

"Will you Minkyung Kim, marry me, Yixing Zhang?" 

And that is when everything in my world crash, in front of me, the girl that I love, the girl that is holding my heart, is now being ask to be another man's holder.

And what am I doing? Watching her as she slowly nod her head.....

YOU SCREW UP SUHO.! IF YOU JUST THINK THAT TIME .! IF YOU JUST LISTEN TO YOUR HEART AND NOT YOUR MIND....MINKYUNG SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN YOUR SIDE RIGHT NOW, SHE SHOULD BE YOUR FIANCE.....But you screw up, and now all you can do is be a good boyfriend and try to focus your attention to ...... Haeri.

I sigh and excuse myself. I can't bare to see Minkyung smile in another man's arm. 

 

NARRATOR'S POV 

"You little brat.!!! I didn't know you are this cool.!!" Lay's Mom hug him.

Lay and Minkyung meet the two elder at the back room, and immedietly his mother started spazzing like teenager, swinging Minkyung around.

"Hehehehehe...." Lay laugh shyly.

He glance st Minkyung who is happily smiling with his mom, looking at the picture, all of this seems real. He smile in the picture.

"You two almost got me.." his father suddenly whisper.

Lay's eyes widen as he turn back to look at his emotionless dad.

 

The two guys walk out the room and to the empty hallway,"How.." Lay start but his father cut him off.

"I know everything, son, You told me before her past, and the way I see her face drop tonight as she see Mr. and Mrs. Kim's daughter, I knew it. You can never hide a girl's emotion. And for what I see the guy that you told me abandon Minkyung.... he is here, right?" his dad ask

Lay nod his head,"I'm sorry Appa, I-I just wanted her to be safe.." 

"To be safe or to keep her beside you?" His dad question.

Lay stop, his main goal is to help Minkyung but he have to admit, he did know that Minkyung will be having more time with him.

"Appa..." Lay whisper. His dad walk to him and grab his shoulder.

"Son, I understand you wanted Minkyung to feel love, and move on..but this is wrong. Your mom...she really like Minkyung. She will be heart broken to know this is all an act.....Son, I'm with you...I like Minkyung....She is a wonderful girl, and I want her for you..But not in this way. Let her decide what she wants, let her stand by her own, So that she will learn how to move on. You don't have to go to this extent." 

"What should I do Appa?"

"For now, leave it like that, your mom is happy, Minkyung seems happy too, and you....you seems happy as well, keep it like this. I'll figure out the next step.....But remember to be careful, everyone knows you're engage....." and with that the two boys walk back to the room, and see the two ladies still gigling.

"You two should go back to the party and greet the guest." His father smile and wave them out.

 

"Omma is really funny.." Minkyung chime linking her arms on Lay.

Lay smile,"You like her don't you?" 

"Of course I like Omma, she reminds me of my own mom. She is just like her.." Minkyung change mood as she remember her sweet angel.

She shrug the thought,"I feel bad for lying.." 

"Appa knows.." Lay casually said making her stop.

Lay look back and grab her hand,"Don't worry, he said it's fine..but we have to be careful.." 

Minkyung smile and walk with Lay.

 

***

 

"Hi Yixing.!" Mrs. Kim greet as the 'couple' walk around and greet the guests.

"Oh, Hi, Mrs. Kim, thank you for coming." Lay bow.

"You're fiance is really pretty." Mrs. Kim compliment.

Minkyung flinch as she see Suho and Haeri at the back chatting not aware of their presence.

Haeri's father nudge the two and both look straight at Lay and Minkyung.

Lay look alarm but immedietly calm down as he saw Minkyung hold her arm tight,"Thank you Mrs. Kim, and you're daughter is as lovely as you.." Minkyung tried hard to say those words in her softest voice.

Suho look at her in awe, *She looks the same...but different.*

Haeri smile brightly as Minkyung compliment her,"Thank you, and I like your dress.!" Haeri said smiling innocently.

Lay look down on Minkyung getting worried but stay on her side as hje watch Minkyung stand on her own,*You're doing good Min-ah*

"You do? Lay--- I mean Oppa picked it himself." she said grinning to Lay, who give him a small yet proud smile.

"Aww, you two are good together, just like my Haeri and her Suho.." Mrs. Kim said pushing the two, so that Lay is facing Suho and Minkyung is facing Haeri.

Minkyung swallow hard,*You can't turn back now Minkyung.!*,"Wow, Haeri-shi you're boyfriend is good looking....." Minkyung look at Suho who caught her gaze, she swiftyl look at LAy and smile, "But Oppa, you look the best in my eyes.." she said placing a kiss on Lay's cheeks.

Suho, Lay and Minkyung, herself, froze on her action.

 

"Well, we should hang out together someday, Minkyung-shi.." Haeri said breaking the ice.

"uhhh.." Minkyung look up at Lay who give him a sly smile.

"Sure...You know where to find me." Minkyung said.

Lay sense the awkward atmosphere and lead Minkyung to the othere table after bowing to the Kim's.

 

 

Lay brought back Minkyung to the waiting room to rest a bit. Both of them seat on the couch and watch the TV.

"Oppa, I'm---" Minkyung's word was cut when Lay planted a kiss on her forehead,"Sleep." Lay whisper as he place Minkyung's head on his shoulder and placing his head on Mikyung's head.

"Thank you oppa." Minkyung said as her eyelids started to close.

"You're always welcome......Min." 

 

 

 

 

I'm so having a debate on my mind..I don't know.! I have this story plotted chapter by chapter and already got an ending...BUT then I'm having a idea swing.!!!!! 

LAY or SUHO?!!!~~~~~~~ 

 

OKAY..I'll think of this out...... by now

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASEEE.~~~ :D

UPVOTE if you like this Fic~ ♥♥

 

 

CHAO ~~~>