PROLOGUE~

We Meet Again; Sequel of Don't Say Goodbye

This Chapter is the OneShot ... I'm making that the Chapter 1....

 

(paly this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlkJxQbTaA )

5 YEARS AGO

"Oppa, I'm Bored.."  Haeri whine 

"Aigoo, our haeri, what do you want to do then?" Suho ask ruffling hari's hair

Haeri pouts and put his finger on his chin, Suho eyed Haeri's lips and in a swift he took a peck on Haeri's lips.

"Yah.! Oppa.!" Haeri slap Suho's arm playfully

Suho pull her into a hug before whispering,"How about stargazing?"  Suho's favourite activity is stargazing since one day he wanted to ba an astrounomer 

Haeri gigle because Suho's breath tickles her neck,"Araseo..." Haeri nod

**

"See that star?" Suho said pointing to the brightest star in the sky,"That's you, you shine even in the darkest place....." Suho remarks before planting a kiss on Haeri's forehead

 

NOW

"Haeri-ah I hope you found your way back..." Suho sigh as he stare up the sky in his porch....Haeri is Suho's girlfriend before Haeri even went missing 5 years ago, he and Haeri have been dating for 3 years, and when he got the news about Haeri went missing, he continue on in his life, BUT promise to himself that he won't love any girl and wait for Haeri even if it takes forever for Haeri to comeback.

He stare at the sky for a couple more minutes before deciding to go out for a walk.

*Haeri.Haeri.Haeri.Haeri.Haeri* Suho walk down his house thinking about Haeri, it's always like this, Suho going out or working with Haeri on his mind.

He is walking to the sidewalk near his house when he saw the black garbage bag move..."Eh.?" Suho tilt his hand towards the garbage bag..

After a second, the garbage bag moved again. Suho slowly walk towards the garbage bag, and slowly he open it

"OHH!!" Suho fell backwards in shock 

Inside the garbage bag is a girl, a pale looking girl, her face covered with dirt and she is out of concious.

******

Nest Morning, Suho is working on his desk, researching about his another project.

The pale looking girl slowly open her eys,*I'm safe...I'm breathing....I'm ... in a house...* the girl thought sitting down in a bed

"You're awake." Suho greeted with an angelic smile

The pale looking girl startled for a moment. Suho flash him another sweet smile,"What's your name?" he ask

"Kang....Kang Minkyung....." The pale girl answered

"Minkyung..." Suho nodded his head, he stand on his desk and walk over the kitchen,"Minkyung, I bet you're hungry, here you should eat." Suho came out the kitchen holding a tray with a bowl of rice and two other side dishes.

Minkyung's eyes lit out in the view of the food, She hesitate at first but Suho wave her.

Minkyung walk over the couch where the food is lay down on the coffee table, in a split second Minkyung started to gulp on her food.

Without her noticing a crumbs is sticked on her right lips, Suho who is seating in front of him smile,*She reminds me of her...* Suho thought before reaching out a hand and wipe the crumbs on your lips.

You flinch on his action, but you give him an awkward smile. Suho seat back to his seat,"Do you have somewhere to stay?" he ask

Minkyung look at him before she shake her head.

"After you eat you can wash there, I already prepare a clothes for you.." Suho said pointing to the location of the bathroom

******

 Suho is busily writing on his project layout, when Minkyung exit the washroom.

She softly drying her wet hair while wearing the white polo shirt Suho let her borrowed.

Suho look at her in awe.*She look beutiful...* After his thought he slap himself mentally,*No Suho..Haeri..only Haeri..*

Minkyung walk pass Suho and seat down in one of the couch and continue drying her hair. Suho follow her but stop halfway, he study her feature, her long legs, her milky skin, her dimple in her left cheek, her lips, everything...... Minkyung notice him studying her, She her head at him, Suho panic and didn't know what to do, he open the refrigirator that is standing beside him and hide his face inside, Minkyung chukle in his action,*Cute.* she toght smiling her dimple being visible.

******

Week passed, Suho decided to let Minkyung stay with him.

Suho found himself smiling everytime he see Minkyung's smiling face greeting him evry morning, Even thought it's only been a week, he don't know what got into him that in those 7 days, the name HAERI never cross to his mind.

"Minkyung-ah...Do you wanna go somewhere?" Suho ask of nowhere

Minkyung and Suho is both chilling in the porch.

Minkyung eyes lit up, and her lips turn to a smile,"Can we?" she ask

******

"WAH.! This place is ........WOW.!" Minkyung said as she run around the field;

Suho watch her while seating on the chair, again for the thousanth time, he is smiling, the smile that he only show when haeri is around.

"Oppa.!" Minkyung call

Suho's eyes widen, he felt his heart skip, again for the first time a girl except Haeri make his heart skipped.

Minkyung approah him,"Oppa, thanks for bringing me here.!" She schimed, she wanted to give Suho a hug, but a part of her stop her.

After an hour, the sky started to get dark, Suho set his telescope for stargazing.

"Minkyung----" Suho look at you and found you shivering. He walk inside the tent that he himself set up before.

He went out with a pink blanket in his hand, he wrap it around your shoulder,"there.." Suho smiled, Minkyung look up to him and smiled.

"Minkyung, come here.." Suho wave her to the telescope

Minkyung and Suho started to watch the night sky, It's covered with bright shining star,"Wah! their all beautiful.." you mumble

Suho look at you and smile,"You're beutiful like them....See that one, it's me So whenever you want to find me or you found yourself lost and don't know where to go...Just follow that star and it will lead you back to me...." He whispered

~~

"Here." Minkyung said trying to feed Suho

Suho grin before opening his mouth..He also feed Minkyung, and like a couple who don't have their own hand, they started feeding each other.

...

After the meal, Suho seat on one of the folding chair, Minkyung went out the tent after putting out the food utensils.

Minkyung slowly walk towards Suho who is seating peacefully while gazing at the sky, Minkyung stand awkwardly beside Suho, Suho look up and smile

"Seat.." Suho smiled at her. Minkyung look around and see no chair, Suho chukle to her cute action, suddenly he pull Minkyung's wrist and Minkyung land his lap,"Ah.." Minkyung release a yelp..

She meet Suho's eyes, both of them lock gaze. "Suh---.." Minkyung's words is cut when Suho crash his lips on hers

For a moment everything is forgotten....The only thing that matters now is two person, Suho and Minkyung....

The moment they pull out, they awkwardly smile at each other....

"uhmmm...." Minkyung started, she stand up and walk towards the field.....She look back at Suho and flash him a smile

Suho smile back at her....BUT in a second it's not Minkyung who he see but......*HAERI*

********

It's been a month after the kiss incident, Minkyung is seating in the couch busily sketching Suho's angelic face,*I think..I like you Mr. Suho..* She smiled continuing the sketch.

"What are you doing?" Suho suddenly appear,"May I see?" He tried to take a glance but Minkyung hide it

"Andwae.." She smiled lifting her arm high to hide the sketchpad

"I wanna see.." Suho said hugging Minkyung trying to reach the sketchpad

"Andwae.." Minkyunfg protes *or else I'll get busted..*

****

"Suho----" Minkyung arrived after she went outside to buy a treats for Suho. She quit herself as soon as she see a sleeping Suho in his desk,"Aigoo..working hard..again.." MInkyung grab a blanket and wrap it arounf Suho's shoulder

Minkyung was about to walk out when she notice a photo album beneath Suho's arm, She slowly pull it under Suho's arm and look at it.

Her eyes widen, when she see Suho and another girl (Haeri) posing sweetly together. Suho's smiling widely while the girl is happily staring at him. There is a tug on Minkyung's heartstring, she don't understand why but somewhat she feel................................afraid.

*******

One night, while Minkyung is seating in the couch happily eating her treats. Suho who is clening his telescope lens receive a call..

"Hello?" Suho answered the call

"Why did you get the abandoned girl in the plastic bag and make my situation bad?" The guy on another line answered

"Who are you..?!" Suho's voice turns into a monotone

"Just listen, I know you have a girlfriend that went missing five years ago, I have your grilfriend..........Let's exchange....I need that girl now.." the guy on the other line said

Suho didn't even bother to let the guy to finish, he felt his heart break into pieces as he watch Minkyung innocently munching on her treats while reading the book.

"Minkyung-ah..." Suho called

"Neh oppa?" Minkyung look up

Suho walk towards her and wrap his arm around her,"Gomoa.....Thank you for making me happy .... Thank you.." Suho whisper to her ear *and I'm sorry*

*****

"Oppa you really like this place, don't you?" Minkyung ask following Suho

Suho bring her again to the field ... that magnificent field...

"Uh.." Suho mumble

"Is everything okay?" Minkyung ask noticing Suho's dark emotion

"Of course..." Suho fake a smile

Minkyung nod at him before going back appreciating the place

Minkyung is happily skipping enjoying the moment that hshe is having right now with the guy that accepted her, the guy who appreciate her, the guy who saves her, the guy who willingly let her stay to his house....the guy that he trusted....who actually respected her......

She slowly look in front to check on Suho when shje notice a car stop in front of them, A guy went out of the car with a girl....

Both people is familiar.... Minkyung stop walking and remained standing on her spot. Suho look back and see Minkyung standing, in verge of tears.

Suho release a strong sigh before walking towards Minkyung, he grab Minkyung's wrist ,"Kaja.." he pull Minkyung's wrist but she just remained standing on her spot

"I don't wan to" Minkyung pleaded..She is shivering..not because it's cold, but because she is scared....she is afraid..

Suho felt his heart broke into pieces, he don't know what to do....he look back to the guy and to Haeri..*SUho..There..in front of you is Haeri....she is back...she found you......BUT you have to surrender her...* Suho is in verge of tears .. he keeps on hearing glasses cracking.... his heart is aching

He looks back at Minkyung who is now crying, "Don't do this, Don't go..." Minkyung's voice crack, her eys full of emotion, she take a hold on Suho's arm and plead again,"Don't go.." 

Suho look at her *Minkyung's smile, Minkyung's laugh, Minkyung's voice, Minkyung's Kiss.....Haeri's smile, Haeri..*

Suho swallowed hard before he removed Minkyung's hand on his arm, He walk towards Haeri and wrap a protective arm on Haeri's shoulder,"Kaja...I'm bringing you home............" Suho whisper to Haeri

Minkyung watch as Suho walk towards the girl he belong too....Her heart shattered into pieces...Her tears keeps on flowing ... It hurts to see The guy he trusted again brought her down... 

Suho lead Haeri back to his car, while the guy capture Minkyung

"KAJIMA....KAJIMA...KAJIMA.." Minkyung cried as she try to get out of the guy's grip

"SUHO KAJIMA..!!" MInkyung cried

Suho heard every cry but he didn't bother to look back..*don't look back...Suho Haeri is here....don't you dare look back..* a part of him said..

but another part of him...a bigger part of him actually shouted *Go get her back..get your Beutiful star..*

"Suho...Kajima....Kajima..."

With that Minkyung is gone...and never be seen....For Suho he will never forgot those last words Minkyung cried....Those words that plead for him to not go....Those words that forever will remain in his mind and heart ..... KAJIMA ..........................

***

AFTER A WEEK

*Wherever you are Minkyung......Just follow my star ..* Suho said gazing at the sky 

"Oppa .! Can we go stargazing?" Haeri chime walking out the porch

Suho flash her a smile,"Should we?" 

 

 

 

COMMENT ~~~