4- She's back

We Meet Again; Sequel of Don't Say Goodbye

Just finish my Fic 'Don't touch my dongsaeng'! So now I'll be an active in this fic .! Expect a one update for week or maybe at least like that :D 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yABwQFxWvKs&feature=youtube_gdata_player Beast-I'm Sorry

--------

"Welcome back Mr. Zhang, Ms. Kim." A middle aged guy wearig black suit greeted both of them at the airport.

As soon as Minkyung and Lay exit the airport, Camera flashes everywhere, Reporters try to have a single word with Lay, while securities are trying hard to stop them.

"When is the wedding , Mr.Zhang?"

"Are we expecting a grand wedding this year?"

"Is Ms. Kim pregnant?"

Lay stop walking and face a young adult girl with a glasses who ask the last question.

Minkyung clutch on Lay's arm and hide her face, she didn't expect all of this to happen--

****

FLASHBACK~

Day before going back to Seoul, Lay can't help but to notice how Minkyung is being un easy about going back. He knows how hard it is for her to go back to the place that holds almost all of her bad memories.

"Min-ah..."

"Oppa, can we stay?" Minkyung ask not looking up on her bowl of soup.

"Min, I know you're scared and still worried, and still moving on, But I think it's time for you to face everything...back home.." Lay said grabbing Minkyung's free hand.

Lay have a point, Minkyung can't just hide and run away to her feelings. She might be hurt but sh should face it in order to fully move on.

"Be my fiance..." Lay whisper getting Minkyung's attention.

"oppa I--"

"Be my fiance, that's the only way people who is tying to kill you won't get near you...." Lay have a point again, his the great son of Zhang Coorporation, The biggest Comapany in Korea. If people thinks she is his fiance, then her step-dad won't even bother to show his shadow to her.

"And...You can also prove to Suho that you move on just like how he already moved on to you...." Lay added,"Don't worry, we will just act in the public. We don't have to be in a real relationship.....I'm doing this for you.. Pleas, say ys." Lay squeeze Minkyung's hand.

He didn't want to go this far, he knows he'll just hurt himself, but what can he do? This is the only way to protect Minkyung, her Minkyung.

*****

"I'm marrying Min because I love her and she loves me, please don't spread rumours about her being pregnant, We want to get marry first before having a baby, Also, the wedding, we still haven't decide when, but I guarantee it will not happen too soon. Thank you." Lay said in a calm and soothing voice, the way he say those words touches Minkyung's heart. How she wish this is al real, How she wish she could just love Lay.

But her stupid stubborn heart didn't let her.

Lay intertwin his hands on Minkyung's hand,"Kaja.." He said smiling at Minkyung who gives back a smile.

*****

"Lay.! Oh son, you didn't tell me you're planning this, Oh, sweetie, I'm so happy for you.." Lay's mom give him a big hug.

After an hour only, the interview with Lay at the airport are already the headlines online.

"I'm so happy you finally notice my Yixing, Minkyung-ah.." Mrs. Zhang said hugging Minkyung.

"Ah...neh---" Minkyung awkwardly replied.

"Call me Omma.!" Mrs. Zhang sequel.

Mrs. Zhang is a fair lady, she looks young on her age, sweet and loving mom, and always treated Minkyung as her daughter.

"But, I'm calling you Omma since before.." Minkyung bit her lips.

"Silly, bow it's different, you're going to be my son's wife, not a sibling-like~" Mrs. Zhang wink.

For some reason, Minkyung felt guilty, everyone is happy for this fiance thing, specially Lay's parents.

"Oh, neh Omma.." Minkyung smile.

"Omma, I think Min is tired, Babe, you can rest now, I'll follow later.." Lay smile, his voice caught on his lips when he said the word 'babe'.

"Okay, Babe.."Minkyung answered back, yeah, she just called Lay babe, for some reason, she think calling her babe is just right on that moment, she is afterall Lay's fiance.

 

****

"Omy.! Yixin is engage?!" Haeri shout from her laptop.

Suho who is busy preparing their couple lunch runout the kitchen to Haeri after he heard her scream.

"What happened?" Suho ask brushing his left hand on his apron while holding a laddle on his rigt hand.

"Oppa look.! Yixing of Zhang coorp. is engage.!" Haeri said pointing at the article with Lay's picture at the airport where Minkyung's head is hiding at his back.

"Who is the girl?" Suho ask curios.

Who wouldn't ? As I say, LAY is freaking rich here.! 

"Wait..." Haeri said scrolling down the article, then finally a picture of Lay and minkyung at the airport flash, their hands intertwined while Lay is loing down on Minkyung both have a shy yet bright smile.

Suho peek at the laptop, and 

CLACK.

The laddle he was holding fell on the hard cold wood floor.

"It can't be.." Suho hiss under his breath. 

Haeri startled and look at Suho,"Oppa.."

Suho run out of the house, still on his apron, He quickly get on his car and drive wherever. 

Suho for 3 years, he had been thinking and punishing himself for letting Minkyung go. 

For those years, he realizes who is the girl that he really love, and even if he deny it, his hearts alays proves him wrong.

It hurts for him to abandon the girl that hold his heart, and that is now a property of other. 

"MINKYUNG.!" Suho cry in frustration, tears started to flow on her eyes and his vision started t blur, he decided to stop driving and just like Fate playing on him, in front of him is a golden field.

The golden field that held both sweet and bad memories of him with Minkyung.

"You're a big Stupid Jerk Kim Joomyeon.." Suho mumble to himself while hitting his head on the steering wheel.

 

****

"Min.." Lay knock on Minkyung's room

"Oppa.." She answered while fixing her hair.

"Why are you dressed up? Are you going somewhre?" Lay ask

"Oppa, I want to go somewhere.." Minkyung said

"Where?" Lay

"I want to go back to the place where everything started....I feel like I have to go back there..." Minkyung said

"Wait, I'll come with you.." Lay said

"Oppa, no..I have to go there, by myself....I have too...." She insist.

"BUT--"

"Oppa, You already told me no one will touch me since they all know I'm your fiance, don't worry, Butler Shin will be there as well..." Minkyung explain.

"Okay. But if you're bot back before 5, then I'll be going there, with police." Lay said hugging you.

"Thanks oppa.." You said hugging him back.

A sibling hug for you, but a special hug for Lay.

 

"Shin take care of my Min, okay?" Lay said closing the car door for you.

"Yes, young master." Shin bow and start the car.

 

***

"Ma'am We're here.." Shin said

"Okay, you can stay here, I'll be back.." you said grabbinh your purse and getting out of the car.

The place is still the same, except the vibes it gives her. 

The first time she visit this place, she was happy. Enjoying every second.

But the Second time was horrible, scary.

She blink the tears that is forming on her eyes,"No Minkyung, you are here to face those memories and not shed a single tears from it..." She mumble before walking up the golden field.

 

Minkyung and Suho is silently walking at the field reminicing the times they spent together. 

When both of them came face to face. 

Minkyung recognize those scent,*Sweet honey dew*

Suho looks up and meet Minkyung's eyes, a smile form on his lips,"Minkyung.." he mumble before wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

Minkyung stand in silent, this is wrong, she shouldn't be hugging Suho, But a part of her likes the warm feeling Suho have.

Minkyung shrug all of her thoughts and push Suho.

"Sorry, but I think you're mixing me to other person, My name is Min." Minkyung said using Lay's nickname for her.

Suho arch his eyebrow down wards,"I know it's you Minkyung, I know, I can feel it, and I can tell itthrough your eyes."

"Sorry mister, but I think you're hallucinating, I hav to go n--" Minkyung's word was cut when Suho grab her wrist an pull him for a kiss.

Minkyung got shock on Suho's action, she looks at Suho's face, his eyes are close. 

No, this is wrong. She should not fall on his tricks. Her hearts beats 10000000 x than normal. she miss this, Suho's lips.

Suho broke the kiss and look at Minkyung straight in the eyes,"I'm sorry Minkyung..I'm really sorr--/"

"Mister I told you I'm not Minkyung, But never the less, I enjoy the kiss." Minkyung said trying hard to keep her most face she learned when her workers in US flirts with Lay.

And with that Minkyung turns around and on cue, the tears she was holding before stream down likea pouring rain. *This is the last time I'll cry, I promise.*

 

Suho on the other hand, still didn't believe the lie that Minkyung had put on.

His a jerk.! And he knows that.! 

 

 

 

Comment and Subscribe ^.^

Upvotes are so much appreciated ~

Lot's of love to my subbies <3

 

CHAO~~~>