3 -

We Meet Again; Sequel of Don't Say Goodbye

It's been a while .! Like I said before, I'm planning to finish my fanfic 'Don't Touch My Dongsaeng' (which is already ending) before I become very active in this Fic ~~ ^.^ So keep subscribing ~^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLwYdnkJVyk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-------

It's been a week since the incidende in the mall and Minkyung is way off of being okay, she most of the time spent her whole day lock up on herself in her room while Lay is busy on his father's company.

"Ms. Kim.." One maid knock on Minkyung's door

"Come in..." Minkyung lazily answered.

The maid open the door and bow,"Dinner is readt, Mr. Zhang is also waiting for you..." The maid bow again before leaving.

*Lay is here...* she thought. 

Spending a week in the house made her learn little things about Lay, his just like Suho, she think. Hard working and always put work furst more than anything. 

**

"Minkyung-ah..." Lay chime as he saw Minkyung approach te dining table.

Minkyung look at him, eye bags are visible on his  eyes, written all over Lay's face is one word; Tired.

She weat across Lay and tried to look fine, she doesn't want Lay worrying about her when his alrready having too much things to handle.

"Oppa, you know you should reast..." Minkyung said putting the folded napkin on her lap.

"Hehee, should I?" Lay scratch the bak of his neck.

"Yeah, you should.!" She replied sarcastically.

Lay look at her for a moment,"Yes?" Minkyung raise a brow.

"I told Appa about you..." Lay said in serious tone

Minkyung drop the spoon she is holding,*Is he going to kick me out like Suho oppa did.?* Minkyung grip on the towel on her lap and lower her head,"I'll be living first thing in the morning Mr. Zhang thanks for---"

"Woah..Woah....Minkyung-ah, wait.." Lay get up on his and kneel diwn in front of Minkyung,"Look at me.." he order Minkyung. 

Minkyung hesitate but slowly look at Lay's eyes,"No one is leaving, arraseo? I told my dad about you and he understands everything, he wasokay of you staying in my house, But..." Lay's voice trail.

Minkyung's head lower as he heard the word 'but'. Lay lift up Minkyung's head grabbin her chin,"Before I found you, I made a promise to my dad that I'll be managing his company in US, and I'll be living there for a couple of months, might be years....And I don't know if you will agree, but I would like for you to come with me...." Lay said a he search for Minkyung's eyes.

Minkyung let every words Lay said, going to US...Means leaving everything behind.....but it's not like she still have someone to leave, for what she can remember, Lay is now the only one she can trust her life too.

"You want to forgot about Suho, right? I am a---"

"Yes, I'll go with you..." Minkyung said wrapping her arms on Lay's neck, who was taken a back on her action.

"I'll go wit you oppa...." Minkyung whisper as tears trail down on her cheek.

Lay caress Minkyung' hair,"Thank you Minkyung-ah..."

*****

(3 years after)

"Mr. Zhang are you there?" Minkyung knock on Lay's office.

It's been 3 years since Lay and Minkyung went to US. From those years Minkyung became more and more comfortable to Lay's company, she believe that Lay is now his family, a brother that she can look for in times of problem.

But for Lay, Minkyung is the girl that he had been waiting for, Minkyung was the first girl who actuall understand his feelings and make him feel not just a heir but as a normal guy. Minkyung was the one who teaches him how to smile and have fun instead of just rotting himself on paper works. And he admit it he loves Minkyung.! But he will wait until she completely forgot about Suho, the guy who he knows still hold the heart of Minkyung.

"Oh, Min-ah.!!!" Lay smiles as he see Minkyung on the door.

"Lunch.." she said showing Lay a lunchbox good for two.

Lay grin and nod, motioning Minkyung to come in.

"What did you made?" Lay wiggle his eyebrows asMinkyung open the lunch boxes.

"TADA.!!" Minkyung said brightly, earning a frown from Lay,"Wae.? Oppa, This is like the most perfect egg and bacon I've ever cook.!" Minkyung whine.

Lay smile and ruffle her hair,"That's why you let th maid cook..." Lay joke. 

"Fine! Don't eat then, I'll leave now.!" Minkyung stand up, but Lay grab her wrist and pull her back the seat,"I was just kidding...." Lay chuckle and pinch Minkyung's nose.

"It's not funny.!" She whine and shove an egg on Lay's mouth to shut the man up.

The lunch was fun as usual, Lay smiling at Minkyung's joke and statement as how the workers keep on gossiping in English about her being too clingy on Lay,"They do realize I can now speak fluent English, right? And yeah.! It's not the whole point.! Why do they always assume I'm clingy on you when you're the one wh always cling on me?!" Minkyung pouts and cross her arms. 

Lay have the urge to kiss those pouty red lips and taste it, but NO.! He respect Minkyung more than anythig.! He knows the girl don't see him as the way he sees her, so he won't force himself, and just wait until Minkyung fully recover her heart to the certain person.

**

"Oh.! Appa.! Neh...Arraseo.." Lay hang up the phone and flop down on his bed.

His dad just call him back from Korea saying that it's time to go back. 

But he doesn't want to go back.! His life right now, in US with Minkyung is perfect. If he have anything he wanted more, it is not go back in Seoul. BUT what can he do? He loves his dad. 

Lay knock on Minkyung's door,"Come in.." Minkyung replied.

Lay enter Minkyung's room and saw her drying her hair,"Just got out of shower?" Lay ask

Minkyung turn around and hum, before turning back.

Lay stare at Minkyung's backview, she is wearing a lose sweat pants and a XL shirt that goes up to her knee. And even though she is wearing those clothing Lay still think that Minkyung is the most grgeous girl in the universe. 

Minkyung's scent travel on Lay's nosestril, Sweet Honey dew. Lay just wanted to walk towards Minyung and embrace her. Rest his face on her shoulder and feel the warmth of her embrace. 

"Oppa, what brings you here?" Minkyung ask turning of the hair dryer.

Lay snap out on his thoughts and force a smile,"Minkyung-ah.....We are going back to Korea...." 

Minkyung's eyes widen,*Why now? Why now when I'm already forgetting about them ... about him....WHY.?* 

"Minkyung-ah ...." Lay hold Minkyung's shoulder

"Oppa shirreo....!" Minkyung say stubbornly.

Lay finally pull her to his arms and caress her hair,"It's fine, I'll stay with you, I'll protect you, I'll............not let them *him* touch you or hurt anymore, promise..." Lay said kissing the crown of Minkyung.

Minkyung sib on his shoulder and cry,"Oppa...." 

"Shhhhh......I'll be there ... don't worry...." Lay assured.

After that Lay tuck Minkyung on her bed,"Sleep, we'll book our flight tomorrow.." Lay said pulling up Minkyung's blanket up to her chin, Lay was about to walk out when Minkyung grab his wrist, Lay crouch down to meet Minkyung's eyes.

"Oppa, I'm afraid..." She started griping on Lay's hand.

"Don't be.....Whoever plans to hurt you will have to face me first..." Lay assured and kiss Minkyung's forehead. 

Minkyung didn't let Lay's hand free, She was gripping on it until she felt her eyelids close,"How  I wish I met you first, Yixing oppa.." she mumble before drifting on her sleep.

Yixing heart ache on what he heard,"And how I wish I was the one who saw you first...." he whisper before leaning in and finally kissing your cheek.

 

 

 

Comment and Subscribe ^.^  I love you all.!

And OH.! Upvotes are very much appreciated ^.^