First day of school.

Say Love

Your p.o.v

I was on my way to school when Mir walked up to me asking me why was i alone. Doesn't he know the reason~ Aish. Why do i always have to face such questions... "Why are alone?" "Where's Gina and Jieun?" "Are you alone" "Dont be sad! Im here." Hello~ Im not sad, im not lonely.... While all these thoughts were going through my mind, i didn't expect Mir to be waiting for my answer. Usually, he would be to busy with his phone or busy looking at something else. But today he was different. He was waiting for my answer. This is weird..

"Er..isn't it obvious?"

" *tilts head left and right.* Er...No?"

"Tsktsktsk, Gina and Jieun's with their boyfriend..." i said in a really monotone voice. 

"Oh..so you're alone again...Dont b-"

"StopStopStop. Im not lonely neither am i sad. So..yeah."

"Hmmm, so can i accompany you to school today?"

"What?? Why are you so nice today?"

"I just...feel like..er..being nice? Its the first the of school! Haha~ So ok?"

"Ye-ah? Ok.." 

"Great! So do you know which class you're going to be in? Whose in your class? Will you be in the same class as me? Who are your teachers? What subjects are you taking this term?"

"No. i dont know."

"Oh come on! _______! Dont be so cold to me! Its the first day of school!! Be more friendly!! Im your friend!!! I mean, your BEST friend right????"

"Tsktsk, seriously, are you up to something?"

"Nooooo, why would i be??"

"You suree? You better not be, if not...i will...kill you."

"Yeah, haha..im sure!"

"ok...and...since when were you my bestfriend?!"

Our nonsensical conversations went on and on and on till we reached school.

Kikwang's p.o.v

Dongwoon: Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, Hyung.

Junhyung: WHAT?!

Dongwoon: baegopah..

Junhyung: Tsk! Open your mouth. in lots and lots of air. Shut your mouth.

Dongwoon: What the... Hyung you're full of crap. Im going to get something to eat. Humph. AND IM NOT BUYING FOR YOUUUUU~

Junhyung: Whatever.

When will Dongwoon and Hyunseung ever grow up, gosh seriously. One, forever searching for clothes. The other, forever hunting for food. What a perfect pair. Should i say Hi to ________? She's just a few steps infront of us..or maybe...a few large steps infront of us.. Hmmm, maybe i shall greet her in school later on. I wonder what's Yoseob , Jieun, Doojoon hyung and Gina doing.. i kinda miss them.. Oh great, we arrived in school just at the right time. I hope those two couples will not end up serving detention on the first day of school~ 

[8:57AM]

Yoseob's p.o.v

"Are you full? The food was delicious right???"

"Umhm! With Oppa around, everything's nice!"

"tsktsktsk, how adorable~ Since you're extremely adorable today, i shall be a good boyfriend and walk you to your class. Becareful alright? Dont let those boys touch you araso! Dont give your number to them alright!!! Make friends with the girls. Make friends with the girls. Make friends with the girls. Make friends with the girls. Only the girls. Okkkkkkk?"

"Neh, keke, will you get jealous?"

"jealous, haha, i might."

"Awww! Dont be!! I--"

"YA! There's no time for you two to have your love talk now!!! Jieun hurry get into class NOW!" Gina and Doojoon hyung came between us, breaking the two of us with Gina pushing Jieun into her class. My yeobo's so poor thing, she just got shoved into class.*pout* 

"Ya! Why did you push her into classs!!! Cant you walk her in!!! YA!! YAA!!!! ANSWER ME!!!"

"Shut up yoseob, WE ARE LATE!!" Doojoon hyung ran and pulled me along with him.

"No, but your girlfriend just pushed my..WHAT WE ARE LATE?! ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!"

"YEAH. NOW RUN!!" 

Oh no, no detention please, no no no, no detention on the first day of school. I dont want to spend my Monday afternoon in school, having to write reflections on why im late... 

Gina's p.o.v

"Oppa! Annyeong! See you later during break time!" 

"I will pick you up later on!"

"Eesh!~ Stop it stop it stop it! Im going to have goose bumps soon!" Yoseob started rubbing his arms with his hands.

"Oh come on, what were you and jieun doing? Will you get jealous? Well, i might~ Ohmy, thats even worse."

"Shut up."

That boy, i swear if he isn't Jieun's boyfriend i would have killed him. Thank god the teacher's not here, if not we'd be dead meat. Spending our afternoon writing boring reflections...i wonder if Oppa's late... I hope not.. 

"Yaaaaaa, why were you lateeeee" _______ said tugging onto my skirt.

"Oh hi my dear! You're in my class! Oh yes!! Omo! You really are in my class!!!"

"Duh... so why were you late?"

"not late, nearly."

"ok, just answer my question."

"I was..with Doojoon oppa?"

"Aish, expected. Ok spare me the rest. Hmm, so Yoseob's in our class too. He'd better behave himself and not flirt with the girls or i will kill him. Mm, what about the boys?"

"huh? Oh you mean, kikwang? I guess his in our class?"

"Er. ok..i meant, LeeJoon, Mir, Thunder, Seung ho and G.O?"

"Ah, wait let me check...mmmm, only Lee Joon's in the same class as us. Awww, how sad." 

"Its ok, we can always get them over to our house whenever you want. Just make sure Doojoon doesnt harp at me alright."

"teehee, alright~"