To-ge-th-er-?

Say Love

Gina's p.o.v

"Oppa, i miss you!!!! Are you coming over soon? Hurry come over alright?!!!"
"Mmmm, saranghaeyo!!"

"Saranghaeyo~~" Jieun imitated me after i got off the phone with Doojoon.

"Ya! Are you trying to act like Yoseob now?!"

"Mehrong~"

"YA!! You annoying kid!"

I guess thats what make the two of them so compatible i guess. Both of them are equally ignorant, annoying and troublesome. & their good points are? Running away from any kind of responsibility. But, im glad they are back together again. Even though Jieun's a troublemaker, it still breaks my heart to see her so sad. But thank god everything's back to normal. The boys are coming over for dinner soon, maybe i should plan something with Jieun to get Kikwang & __________ together!

"JIEUN AH! COME OVER TO MY ROOM NOW YOU IRRITATING KID."
"Bwoh~ A moment ago you were 'chasing' me out of your room, then now you want me back in your room, MICHIN YA?"
"Aish, listen to me, we need to get _________ & Kikwang together."
"Ooooh, match making?? Fun fun fun! But how are we going to get the two of them together when unnie's like an ice block without feelings?"
"They seem pretty close though, & it's all thanks to you~"
"YAYYYY. But how?"
"That is exactly why i called you in Jieun...not for you to ask me questions but to assist me in bringing the two of them together...omg."
"Ahhh..you will be able to think of something good unnie *pats her shoulder* HWAITING! *jumps up*" with that she left my room, leaving me speechless. 

Jieun's p.o.v

Help ___________ unnie? hmmm, sounds good. I should anyway. She has always helped me when i fight with Yoseob, she's always there when im sad. Whenever i need her, she's just there...right beside me. Alright! I shall text my bear Yoseob to ask him to help out with this "Get Kikwang oppa & _______ unnie together" mission. 

To: Yoseob yeobo bear

YEOBO YEOBO YEOBO YEOBO!!! Meet me at the walkway outside our dorm. nownownow!!!! Important ok yeobo?!

Im going to make sure this work. Im going to make sure the two of them get together!! Jieun hwaiting! 

Yoseob's p.o.v

Yoseob: Hyung! What time are we heading over to Gina's house?
DooJoon: Bwoh? Did you just call Gina, Gina?
Yoseob: Yah? I just called Gina, Gina. Whats wrong with calling Gina, Gina? 
DooJoon: Huh? Wait, this is confusing, why are they so many "Gina's" in your sentence?
Yoseob: Thats because you asked if i called Gina, Gina. So i said that i called Gina, Gina?
DooJoon: Bwoh?! k wait, thats not the point, you shouldn't be calling her Gina. You should be calling her Gina noona.
Yoseob: What? Why?! we're the same age. S A M E A G E hyung.
Doojoon: Then why do you call me hyung? 
Yoseob: ha ha, great question... oh look! Jieun's calling for me! K, so lets end the "Gina" convo here? Bye hyung! See you in a bit! with GINA!

Whats wrong with calling Gina, Gina? Im mean, she's only a few days older then me. Plus, calling her noona makes her sound old! She'd kill me for sure. Hyung's a babo. I wonder why Jieun wants to see me..Maybe she misses me? Awww, how sweet.

Jieun: Yeobo ah! You're so sloooooooooooooow. *pokes him*
Yoseob: Aigoo, sosososo, you miss me too much?
Jieun: Ah? Aniyo. 
Yoseob: Ahhhh.... ok.
Jieun: Eh? Nonono, i miss my yeobo!! Of course i miss you!
Yoseob: Really?
Jieun: um um um *nods head*
Yoseob: Awwwww, so????
Jieun: We need to help Kikwang oppa & __________ unnie to be together. You will help me...right??? *does aegyo*
Yoseob: Of course i will. 
Jieun: So heres the plan ........

 

Want to know what they will do? Want to know if they will be together?
Then keep reading!
Subscribe too! 

*oh & sorry for updating SOOOO late.*

xoxo