Awkward situations.

Say Love

Your p.o.v

Awkward situations. I seriously hate them, especially when the other person's a guy. After walking out of the awkward atmosphere, i went on to find Jieun and Yoseob. 

Yoseob: Why is it that everytime i walk pass your class, you're always with the guys?
Jieun: Noooo, its not like that yeobo. 
Yoseob: Then what isit?! 
Jieun: Then what about you, having to do a project with another girl?
Yoseob: Tsk, thats class work. You should know me better, i dont flirt with girls.
Jieun: So you're saying that i flirt with those guys in my class? Yoseob, im so disappointed in you.

And that was what i heard, before Jieun turned back and banged into me, with tears filling her eyes. Before i could say anything, she ran away. I tried finding her, yet she was no where to be found. I gave up and went back to class instead, wanting to talk to Yoseob about this but he wasn't in class too. Aish, must they disappear at the same time?! I sat there at my seat trying to think of how to help those two love birds back together again. I thought for very long, thinking who could help me..i needed someone who was close to Yoseob and someone whom i know... Doojoon? Nah, he will be too busy with Gina. Junhyung? Hyunseung? Dongwoon? Aish, all not in the same class as me. The only one left was...Kikwang

Kikwang's p.o.v

I had my earpiece plugged in, and i was about to doze off when i felt a little tap on my shoulder. 

"Sorry to disturb you, but er..can we talk?" __________ said, looking at the floor playing with her skirt.
"Yah sure? What isit about?"
"Yoseob & Jieun. They quarelled."
"Again?"
"Yah....but this time it seems kinda...bad?"
"And so you want me to help you?"
"Not help me, but help them... babo.."
"Ohhh.. how?"
"Get them back together?"
"Mmmm, yah sure. Did you tell the others about them yet?"
"Nope. Help me tell Doojoon, i cant communicate with him for nuts. Thanks!"
"Yah..sure"

Why isit whenever im infront or near __________ i become so dumb out of a sudden? Its like i lost my intelligence or something. Aish!! She must be thinking that ive got no common sense, stupid & even more stupid. Argh. 

[3 days after the lovebird's quarelled.]

Gina's p.o.v

It was 7 in the night. ___________ and i decided to meet up with Doojoon and Kikwang, just to help fix our little ones relationship. Aish i must say these two are really troublesome. Always causing us to get worried for them. Especially ___________. She's so paranoid and worried that Jieun would kill herself she doesnt even sleep?! Jieun really owes us A. LOT.

"Ya! Gina! Are you done?! We are going to be late! Get your out of your room now!!!"
"Hold on!!"
"Hold on? Hold on to? Aish, babo me. HURRY UP. GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM NOW!!!!!!!!!!"
"OKOK. Im out. Ok?!"
"K great. Lets go."
"Why are you so anxious? I heard that you've been contacting Kikwang quite frequently this week huh?"
"Hu-uh? Since when, haha."
"Come on ________, dont lie! You're blushing!"
"Tsk, im not. Now hurry, or we're gonna be late!"
"Hehe, you just want to see Kikwang, come on babe, just admit it~"
"Hey look, Doojoon."
"Huh?"

That girl, always using that trick on me. Or maybe i was too dumb. 

Jieun's p.o.v

I miss Yoseob. Its been 3 days since ive last seen him beside me. We've been avoiding each other in school, walking different paths to school & waking up at different time just to not chance upon each other. Everytime i happen to walk pass their class, i always see him & some other girls talking and acting as if the problem between us was nothing. It seems like he has forgotten about me.. What am i suppose to do? Maybe i should be initiative and text him first...

To: Yoseob yeobo bear 

Meet me after school?

It didnt take him long to reply me, im glad his reply was an "Alright" but im kinda afraid & nervous to meet him again. Its just like us meeting each other for the first time & falling in love with each other all over again. 

Yoseob's p.o.v

3 days without her. I might seem as though nothing's wrong. I joke around with the guys just like usual, i act as though im so happy with the girls yet deep down i miss her alot. I know that she walks by my class and sees me "flirting" with the girls. Maybe i was just trying to test if she still loves me. I hate to see her sad, but i hate myself for being the one whom caused her to be sad. I was looking thru all our old messages. How much i miss that girl. As i was scrolling and reading thru our messages, Jieun's name popped out again. Im glad she texted me to meet me. I guess all we really need now, is to talk things out and get things back to normal.

 

Sorry! This chapters pretty long & wordy + boring. :(