Crap

Say Love

[Break time]

Gina's p.o.v

"This , its just the first day of school and we have a whole lot of assignments waiting for us to attend to. Wae!!!!!! I thought today would be a 'get to know everyone better day'?! Why has it turned into a 'homework's here to say Hello' day!!!! 

"Oh come on, spare my ears. When you see Doojoon you will forget about all these assignment. Moreover, you wont even bother doing them? So why are you acting so frantic & frustrated? Take a chill pill babe." _________ said. 

"Talking about Doojoon, where is heeee, i miss himmmmmmmm~"

"Oh great, shouldn't have brought him into our conversation. & look look look, i see Jieun and Yoseob. Love birds~"

"Oppa Oppa Oppa Oppa, Doojoon oppa, where are you~~"

"Will you keep it down?"

"No, i want Doojoonie oppa!"

"Urgh, shut up."

Your p.o.v

I was about to walk away and leave Gina standing in the middle of the cafeteria while she continue chanting "Oppa Oppa, where's my doojoon oppa" & Mir walked up to me, and all i could see from his face was, sad sad im sad, talk to me, im sad." 

"Why do you look so...dead?"

"I...i..."

"you?"

"I want to be in the same class as you."

"Tsk, come on Mir, how old are you huh? You silly thing."

"i just..i just wanted to  be in the same class as you..."

"Woahwoahwoah, am i missing out something?! Mir, getting upset because his not in the same class as my dear ________!???!?!" just then Gina popped out of no where. I suppose she finally got out of her "Doojoon oppa" daze. 

"Stop Gina, you're making things awkward. Im going to find Jieun."

 

 SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR MONTHS!! & YEAH, SHORT UPDATE! I KINDA..FORGOT THE STORYLINE. HAHA SORRY. CHAP 4 WILL BE BETTER ALRIGHT! <3