Mission, accomplished or failed?

Say Love

Your p.o.v

The boys are coming over later on in the night...& obviously i didnt call them over. It was Gina & Jieun's idea. Reason why they're coming over? They want to celebrate that Jieun & Yoseob's back together again. I mean..isnt it a  little stupid? This is not the first time those two have quarelled & now they're making a big fuss out of it & even wanting to celebrate that they are back together?! Tsk. This doesnt make sense. & on top of everything, i sense something weird. Gina & Jieun's being kinda weird today. They are constantly repeating Kikwang's name infront of me, checking on who i text, asking if its Kikwang... Sigh they better not try to do anything weird tonight or they wil get it from me. Urgh, the thought of having 6 guys in my house kills me emotionally, & physically. Imagine all the noise & mess they will make. Gosh. Maybe i should leave the 8 of them at home & head out.. 

"Gina ah! Where's Jieun!"

"Probably somewhere in the corridor with her bear! You know you know~"

"Ohhh... Anyway, im heading out So..you two better clear up all the mess the 6 beast make later on alright! && dont make so much noise, i dont want to hear com---"

"YOU ARE GOING OUT. WHAT?! HEY, NO __________. YOU CANT GO OUT."

"Hu-uh?

"I mean...you have to stay at home!

"Why?"

"To...erm...take care of us! You know, we cant live without you! & moreover, instead of cleaning up the house, Jieun & I will make it even worse! Come on! Stay at home!!"

"Er...then its ok, i will come back slightly earlier to clean up the house. & my dear, im not leaving you forever, whats with the, 'We cant live without you!' You little kid. If you need anything, call me alright?!"

"I....er....ok....bye."

I knew they were planning something. Thank god i managed to escape from their "plan". Sorry sweethearts for spoiling your plan!

Jieun's p.o.v

"So we will pretend to leave unnie & oppa in the house & say that we feel like heading out to the er...amusement park!"

"Tsktskstsk, babo yeobo, the amusement park doesnt open just for you! By the time we leave your house, it will not be open anymore~"

"Ohyeah...then er, maybe say that we want some ice cream? Or just make up any excuse so that we can leave the two of them in the house? Alright???? *pouts*"

"Omo, she's leaving."

"What? Who? O--OOMG. UNNIE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!"

"Out? Oh hi yoseb."

"WAE!!! NONONO. YOU STAY HERE. WITH ME. IM ALONE. YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE. ALONE. STRANDED ON THIS ISLAND."

"Bwoh? *points to yoseob* He? You? Here? Alone? Jieun ah, are you sick? Tsktsktsk. Anyway, unnie got to go, see you later!"

"WAE!!!!! UNNIEEEEEE. NOOOOO GOO PLEASE."

"I know you two are up to something. Now let me go, ive got important things to tend to."

"Hmph. Fine. go & dont come back ok! Hmph."

"Look after my dear Jieun huh Yoseob, or i will kill you."

"We just got busted. ottoke yoseob?" 

"Its ok, there will still be other opportunity. Head over to my dorm?"

"Hmmm. Alright."

Lee Joon's p.o.v

LeeJoon: Ya! Mir, wanna head out?
Mir: To?
LeeJoon: Find your lover~~
CheonDong: Woah~ Lover? Whowhowho! Tell me tell me t-t-t-t-t-tell me! 
Mir:So you think you're Wonder girls now? Tsktsktsk. What lover, i dont have a lover, dont believe what Hyung's talking about.
LeeJoon: Awwwwww, so our maknae's feeling shy now? You shy boy~
Mir: & you think you're Secret?! Tsk, Hyung you're annoying.
LeeJoon: Whats up with you & all the girl bands? Michin? 
Mir: Go away~
LeeJoon & CheonDong: SO YOU THINK YOU'RE 2NE1?!  "hi-5 each other"
Mir: You two are annoying. Hmph. 
SeungHo: Come on little one, you know you like ___________ stop denying. 
Mir: No i dont i dont i dont i dont!!!
SeungHo: Oh whatever, you can lie to us, but you cant lie to yourself. *walks away* 
LeeJoon: Yeah~ Tell her before someone comes by & takes her, oh no. I mean, snatches her away. Araso?
Mir: HYUNG! Go away!
LeeJoon: Fine~ Go go away~ eh eh eh eh~
Mir: SERIOUSLY.
LeeJoon: Okok! Angry little monster. *mehrong*

 

Comment more please!! 
xoxo